ADVERTISEMENT

The Lincoln Project

Country club Republican consultants desperately thrashing about trying to pay for their lavish lifestyles and avoid bankruptcy because no one will hire them to lose elections anymore. Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt would suck off Joe Biden to completion on national television if they could sell a book from it. George Conway is pissed because his wife is far more successful than he ever was.

This is a classic. Sad but true. Biden 2020

Decades from now, historians will study how the Republican party was taken over by a cult of personality demagogue who hypnotized his followers into a frenzy that led to the end of moral decay of the party.

Reactions: zackbear
Decades from now, historians will study how the Republican party was taken over by a cult of personality demagogue who hypnotized his followers into a frenzy that led to the end of moral decay of the party.
Did you get a chance to watch United Shades of America last night?

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Country club Republican consultants desperately thrashing about trying to pay for their lavish lifestyles and avoid bankruptcy because no one will hire them to lose elections anymore. Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt would suck off Joe Biden to completion on national television if they could sell a book from it. George Conway is pissed because his wife is far more successful than he ever was.

These are regular Republicans. Trump is a RINO.

These are regular Republicans. Trump is a RINO.
Republicans have always stood for strong borders, strong economy, low taxes. Trump has pushed to try and get the border in control, globalists like the ones at Lincoln project want to flood our country with cheap labor. They also want a global economy with no regards to American manufacturing which has gutted our production capacity at home. Look how vulnerable our supply chain has been during Covid due to the fact that all medical manufacturing has been outsourced to China and abroad. Trump has been sounding this alarm for years and Rick Wilson and the like hate this because they are corporate hacks and want things to go back to the way they were where the middle class gets gutted for corporate profits. This has been an issue Republican and Democrats and Trump is the only one who has tried to address it.

Reactions: utatem
Republicans have always stood for strong borders, strong economy, low taxes. Trump has pushed to try and get the border in control, globalists like the ones at Lincoln project want to flood our country with cheap labor. They also want a global economy with no regards to American manufacturing which has gutted our production capacity at home. Look how vulnerable our supply chain has been during Covid due to the fact that all medical manufacturing has been outsourced to China and abroad. Trump has been sounding this alarm for years and Rick Wilson and the like hate this because they are corporate hacks and want things to go back to the way they were where the middle class gets gutted for corporate profits. This has been an issue Republican and Democrats and Trump is the only one who has tried to address it.
Republicans only care about more abortion laws and tax cuts!

Reactions: gokcub
I love these Lincoln Project commercials. They tell the truth. The real question is, why do these right wing nutjobs support this moron. Could it be they too are morons?

You guy's just don't get it. Do you think every time DT post some ridiculous tweet or makes a crazy comment there are people cheering that? No, the country would rather elect a moron that has policies that support the country than another lifetime political hack that has fed off the tit of the people for their entire career. America is fed up with lying politicians that only line their own pockets.
Your base is large urban cities, they are in flames right now. Every single one is Democratically controlled. Do you think voters will be casting ballots in favor of more of that? Yea, you'll get the public union vote from those locations who want a bailout, but the balance will be very split.

You guy's just don't get it. Do you think every time DT post some ridiculous tweet or makes a crazy comment there are people cheering that? No, the country would rather elect a moron that has policies that support the country than another lifetime political hack that has fed off the tit of the people for their entire career. America is fed up with lying politicians that only line their own pockets.
Your base is large urban cities, they are in flames right now. Every single one is Democratically controlled. Do you think voters will be casting ballots in favor of more of that? Yea, you'll get the public union vote from those locations who want a bailout, but the balance will be very split.

You are in the minority on this. The country doesn't want a corrupt, racist demagogue siphoning government money to enrich himself as the nation burns. That's why Democrats and Republicans with integrity are supporting Biden.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/20/trump-businesses-empire-tied-presidency-100496

Reactions: zackbear and cems52

Your naivety is coming through clearly. Trump has corrupted our democracy in a way that may never be fixed. He uses his office for financial gain by soliciting the Brits into having the Open Championship at his golf course. He forces the military to have overnight stays at his resort in Scotland so he can reap financial gain off of the American people. He forced Pence to do the same. He proposed the new $2 billion+ FBI building remain in DC in fear of a fellow hotel competitor taking over the site resulting in competition for his downtown hotel. FBI officials would prefer the building be in the suburbs.

Trump's corruption is world renowned. He was impeached for bribing Ukraine. He accepted Russian interference in our 2016 election. He even admitted he would accept foreign interference in our elections for his benefit. And now, he's undermining the post office in an attempt to steal the 2020 presidential election.

Donald J J Trump is corrupt to the core with no redeeming value.

Your naivety is coming through clearly. Trump has corrupted our democracy in a way that may never be fixed. He uses his office for financial gain by soliciting the Brits into having the Open Championship at his golf course. He forces the military to have overnight stays at his resort in Scotland so he can reap financial gain off of the American people. He forced Pence to do the same. He proposed the new $2 billion+ FBI building remain in DC in fear of a fellow hotel competitor taking over the site resulting in competition for his downtown hotel. FBI officials would prefer the building be in the suburbs.

Trump's corruption is world renowned. He was impeached for bribing Ukraine. He accepted Russian interference in our 2016 election. He even admitted he would accept foreign interference in our elections for his benefit. And now, he's undermining the post office in an attempt to steal the 2020 presidential election.

It is ironic you call me naïve.

Your naivety is coming through clearly. Trump has corrupted our democracy in a way that may never be fixed. He uses his office for financial gain by soliciting the Brits into having the Open Championship at his golf course. Maybe one of the few incorruptible organizations left is the Royal & Ancient whom run European golf & determine the sites of the Open Championship - of which there are only a few - Turnberry the course you refer to has been a host since 1977.

He forces the military to have overnight stays at his resort in Scotland so he can reap financial gain off of the American people. He forced Pence to do the same. He proposed the new $2 billion+ FBI building remain in DC in fear of a fellow hotel competitor taking over the site resulting in competition for his downtown hotel. FBI officials would prefer the building be in the suburbs.

Trump's corruption is world renowned. He was impeached for bribing Ukraine. He accepted Russian interference in our 2016 election. - You should stay abreast of news better. The entire Russian investigation was in fact a great big lie perpetuated by the FBI, and Washington politicians, the first of which Kevin Clinesmith the FBI atty. will plead guilty today and serve time. Adam Schiff knew it was phoney for 2 full years as it sat on his desk. Would not be surprised to see lots of indictments.

He even admitted he would accept foreign interference in our elections for his benefit. And now, he's undermining the post office in an attempt to steal the 2020 presidential election.

Reactions: jyoho

Your naivety is coming through clearly. Trump has corrupted our democracy in a way that may never be fixed. He uses his office for financial gain by soliciting the Brits into having the Open Championship at his golf course. Maybe one of the few incorruptible organizations left is the Royal & Ancient whom run European golf & determine the sites of the Open Championship - of which there are only a few - Turnberry the course you refer to has been a host since 1977.

He forces the military to have overnight stays at his resort in Scotland so he can reap financial gain off of the American people. He forced Pence to do the same. He proposed the new $2 billion+ FBI building remain in DC in fear of a fellow hotel competitor taking over the site resulting in competition for his downtown hotel. FBI officials would prefer the building be in the suburbs.

Trump's corruption is world renowned. He was impeached for bribing Ukraine. He accepted Russian interference in our 2016 election. - You should stay abreast of news better. The entire Russian investigation was in fact a great big lie perpetuated by the FBI, and Washington politicians, the first of which Kevin Clinesmith the FBI atty. will plead guilty today and serve time. Adam Schiff knew it was phoney for 2 full years as it sat on his desk. Would not be surprised to see lots of indictments.

He even admitted he would accept foreign interference in our elections for his benefit. And now, he's undermining the post office in an attempt to steal the 2020 presidential election.

So you admit Trump used the presidency to fatten his pocket?

The Mueller Report says otherwise. Like those fairy tale indictments for Obama and Biden?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

26 Today at 2:50 PM

Reactions: gokcub and zackbear
Republicans only care about more abortion laws and tax cuts!
Life long Republican, abort away as long as my taxes stay low. This is a catch 22 for me, poor religious people vote against their interests but it keeps my taxes low. I'll call it a win.

Life long Republican, abort away as long as my taxes stay low. This is a catch 22 for me, poor religious people vote against their interests but it keeps my taxes low. I'll call it a win.
Serious question. Would you give up your core beliefs for lower taxes?

Serious question. Would you give up your core beliefs for lower taxes?
No, I would not, but that said my only true core belief is in the 1st ammendment. And also depends on the degree, I am not against taxes. I think the current rate I pay is fair and I live in FL so the state taxation level is excellent at zero. When I lived in Illinois under Obama's tax plan my tax rate was just shy of 40% not to mention the nations highest sales tax rate in Chicago and 10k in property taxes on my condo. My issue with Biden and the left is that they want to borrow trillions more than we already are (and yes I think the deficit under Trump is unacceptable) and they act like it is no big deal. Furthermore they feel that every problem can be solved with someone else's money, never ask the question does this actually work. I also hate that Biden lies and acts like these programs can be paid for by the rich (I am not rich, me and my wife each earn lower 6 figures, well off but not rich) and that they would not require massive taxes on the middle class and even the poor.

Excellent ad! Tells the story and explains no "real" conservative would stand for any of this shit.

No, I would not, but that said my only true core belief is in the 1st ammendment. And also depends on the degree, I am not against taxes. I think the current rate I pay is fair and I live in FL so the state taxation level is excellent at zero. When I lived in Illinois under Obama's tax plan my tax rate was just shy of 40% not to mention the nations highest sales tax rate in Chicago and 10k in property taxes on my condo. My issue with Biden and the left is that they want to borrow trillions more than we already are (and yes I think the deficit under Trump is unacceptable) and they act like it is no big deal. Furthermore they feel that every problem can be solved with someone else's money, never ask the question does this actually work. I also hate that Biden lies and acts like these programs can be paid for by the rich (I am not rich, me and my wife each earn lower 6 figures, well off but not rich) and that they would not require massive taxes on the middle class and even the poor.

First I'm not sure how Obama's "tax plan" would be better in Florida and not the same in Illinois or any state. Please explain. You said your true core belief is the 1st amendment. That leaves alot on the table that you would give up for lower taxes. For example, accept corruption from politicians who deliver to you lower taxes. You would also accept politicians who lie to you for their personal gain. Last but not least, it would be acceptable to you for a politician to accept help from foreigners to win an election. Your core beliefs are unacceptable to most Americans.

But he does.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Not a "real" conservative...lol. I know a few. I have a few in my family. They checked out a long time ago with this ass clown. Ever since Trump wrote that hush money check to his high mileage thot.

Reactions: cems52
First I'm not sure how Obama's "tax plan" would be better in Florida and not the same in Illinois or any state. Please explain. You said your true core belief is the 1st amendment. That leaves alot on the table that you would give up for lower taxes. For example, accept corruption from politicians who deliver to you lower taxes. You would also accept politicians who lie to you for their personal gain. Last but not least, it would be acceptable to you for a politician to accept help from foreigners to win an election. Your core beliefs are unacceptable to most Americans.
You need to give up the Russian collusion shit, this has been disproved on so many levels it is ridiculous. The first of many FBI agents to be indicted and plead guilty just happened so they could get a false warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, so if that was what you are referring to give it a ****ing rest already, you guys play this broken record too many times. As for corruption look no further than Democratic machine politics in play in almost every major city in the country. They exchange lucrative deals to unions in exchange for votes, budgets be damned and as such these cities will never recover from what has happened recently and more will move to the suburbs. As for the tax plan Obama had it would have been more as a high earner I saw a massive savings in federal income taxes under Trumps plan. And no I am not a millionaire, not even close, but me and my wife earn solid six figures and the Dems like to lump us in with millionaires and billionaires as though the money we earn is **** you money and we can afford to pay 10% more in taxes for all the bullshit spending that won't solve a thing except to buy more Democratic votes. So yes taxes influence my decision making heavily.

You need to give up the Russian collusion shit, this has been disproved on so many levels it is ridiculous. The first of many FBI agents to be indicted and plead guilty just happened so they could get a false warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, so if that was what you are referring to give it a ****ing rest already, you guys play this broken record too many times. As for corruption look no further than Democratic machine politics in play in almost every major city in the country. They exchange lucrative deals to unions in exchange for votes, budgets be damned and as such these cities will never recover from what has happened recently and more will move to the suburbs. As for the tax plan Obama had it would have been more as a high earner I saw a massive savings in federal income taxes under Trumps plan. And no I am not a millionaire, not even close, but me and my wife earn solid six figures and the Dems like to lump us in with millionaires and billionaires as though the money we earn is **** you money and we can afford to pay 10% more in taxes for all the bullshit spending that won't solve a thing except to buy more Democratic votes. So yes taxes influence my decision making heavily.
Trump campaigned on the promise of eliminating the Federal debt within eight years but what his economic policies have been doing is bankrupting the country. The US government's budget deficit ballooned to almost $1 trillion in 2019 which is nearly a 50% increase during Trumps time in Office.

No...the Russian stuff has not been disproved at all. Telling the world there is no collusion means nothing. Appointing your personal cuck to be AG to do it means less. Great for cucks but doesn't mean anything to people who actually know what is in the report.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear and cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT