ADVERTISEMENT

The Lincoln Project!

This is another devastating ad against that POS in the WH. It's comical to watch these right wing nutjobs defend his corrupt behavior. Makes you wonder are they to corrupt?

Reactions: hawaiian cane
This is another devastating ad against that POS in the WH. It's comical to watch these right wing nutjobs defend his corrupt behavior. Makes you wonder are they to corrupt?
I really don't wonder....lol. I am pretty convinced. I know they don't pay their tax debt to society and come here and incessantly complained about the national debt under Obama.

Can’t wait to stick that ass Whoopin in your all’s face come Trumps Election night victory. These scumbags at the Lincoln Project are a bunch of frauds and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them aren’t brought up on charges. They are severely in debt and came up with this Hate Trump Campaign to dig themselves out of debt. They prey on gullible haters like you all to fill there bank accounts. Mush like the fraud Al Sharpton preys in Blacks by claiming everything is racism. They have made millions off of people’s weaknesses. These kind of adds aren’t effective to moderate Dems or independents. They only appeal to you Trump Deranged Haters. Get ready boys. Bend over the ass Whoopin is a coming.

Can’t wait to stick that ass Whoopin in your all’s face come Trumps Election night victory. These scumbags at the Lincoln Project are a bunch of frauds and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them aren’t brought up on charges. They are severely in debt and came up with this Hate Trump Campaign to dig themselves out of debt. They prey on gullible haters like you all to fill there bank accounts. Mush like the fraud Al Sharpton preys in Blacks by claiming everything is racism. They have made millions off of people’s weaknesses. These kind of adds aren’t effective to moderate Dems or independents. They only appeal to you Trump Deranged Haters. Get ready boys. Bend over the ass Whoopin is a coming.

Everything you said can easily be applied to Trump. Gaslighting at its finest.

Reactions: cems52
I’ve never seen someone so wrong about so many issues. First, you were easily misled by Cuomo, calling him your leader, and now you got duped by fraudulent pedophile criminals running the Lincoln project.
296577_image.jpg

Trump WIN’S against being oust of office not that he was 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Oh yea see u in 2024 and u 🤡🤡🤡🤡 & Rinos can’t do anything about it..!!!!!

He actually lives in your head due to your unwavering support of a corrupt POS ex-president. Get off the Trump crack.

El Castro is Pathetic! Trump is inside of him with no vaseline.

Might we thus conclude that our friend El and his pals are afflicted with an acute case of “Trump Derangement Syndrome” ?

It’s a very long term so let’s just refer to it as “TDS” from now on.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
He actually lives in your head due to your unwavering support of a corrupt POS ex-president. Get off the Trump crack.

Greatest president EVER...!!!! See u in 2024... hahaha and u can’t stop him.. 🤡🤡🤡

Then what does it say of your unwavering support of a lying, corrupt POS current president. Can you say with a straight face, that someone that has been in office in the cesspool of corruption that is DC for 47 years, is not corrupt? C'mon man. BTW, was it the Trump crack that Hunter was using?

Then what does it say of your unwavering support of a lying, corrupt POS current president. Can you say with a straight face, that someone that has been in office in the cesspool of corruption that is DC for 47 years, is not corrupt? C'mon man. BTW, was it the Trump crack that Hunter was using?
I have no idea how many lies Biden has told during his time in DC nor do you. However, I can assure you he hasn't lied as much as that POS ex-president who incited an insurrection against our government. The man has lied more than 40K times during his 4 years in DC. That has to be a record. His biggest lie, and one you believe, was he won the 2020 presidential election. What a nutjob.

Reactions: Raoul2
I have no idea how many lies Biden has told during his time in DC nor do you. However, I can assure you he hasn't lied as much as that POS ex-president who incited an insurrection against our government. The man has lied more than 40K times during his 4 years in DC. That has to be a record. His biggest lie, and one you believe, was he won the 2020 presidential election. What a nutjob.

You’re so blinded by hate... Wow thats nearly 30 lies per day...

You now take the #1 seed of being the biggest 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 here..

Congrads..!!!!

Last edited:
He has already been stopped DumbAss Cult Member. Drank the Kool aid already.

He will never be stopped , he lives in the head of all u lying POS Dems..

Early 2022 you’ll hear heeeeee’s back... Your heads will explode ... hahahaha
Teflon Trump can’t kill him..!!!

You have no idea how many lies Joe told because nobody counted them. We do know that he was forced to resign from the 1988 presidential race for lying and plagiarism, so he's got a pretty extensive record of being a liar for quite some time now. I can assure you that had they tracked Quid Pro Joe's lies the same way that they did with Trump, then Joey would be well over a million by now.

You have no idea how many lies Joe told because nobody counted them. We do know that he was forced to resign from the 1988 presidential race for lying and plagiarism, so he's got a pretty extensive record of being a liar for quite some time now. I can assure you that had they tracked Quid Pro Joe's lies the same way that they did with Trump, then Joey would be well over a million by now.

LOL. If no one counted anything then why call them lies ?

Then lets start tracking Biden. I'm certain at the end of his 1st term he will not approach 40K by Trump.

LOL. If no one counted anything then why call them lies ?
Because they are still lies whether someone falsely counted them for political reasons or not. Or did Joe really graduate at the top of his class? Was Joe really arrested in S Africa while trying to see Mandela in prison? Did his wife really get killed because of a guy that was drunk while driving? Most of Trump's lies are from when he stretched the truth, while Biden would lie through his teeth anytime he saw an opportunity to advance his political career or to just make himself look good. Maybe today you will be willing to let us know just what kind of POS would lie about his own wife's death, while trying to implicate an innocent man in that death.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT