ADVERTISEMENT

The Memo: Edumucation 101

You don't have to be charged with anything - you just need to be communicating with foreign intelligence services who have nefarious intentions (espionage etc).
It's the oldest game in the book. I think if he were charged at this point it would be better news (not great news) for Trump. These people are singing like Pavarotti.....

Reactions: Raoul2
Shumer and Pelosi,had grave concerns about Comey and his investigation into Hillary. Asked for him to resign!

Now? We shouldn’t? Lmao!

We should protect the FBI!
You assume a lot here. For one you assume democrats actually like Comey. This one isn't a fan of his. Secondly, maybe he should have resigned. Lastly, i think Comey learned what happens when you lay down with fleas.

I said every person that had plead has been charged. He’s not been charged!

When is Carter Page being charged? You agree with poster, so when?
He is cooperating with the investigation. When the investigation closes he will be charged but that is based on how much help he is. If he provides the connection to Trump they may not charge him with much of anything. You don't how this works dude. Don't play. This isn't anything new. You don't have to be charged if you cooperate.

F07164B9-1715-4F75-BE2D-9FAAA6B7EEB4_zpsqavuecie.jpg
Hey
I’d have to see it. Once it has a finish it’s pretty difficult to tell for sure. Just finish this mahogany barn door for a client last week.
Beautiful work.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
He is cooperating with the investigation. When the investigation closes he will be charged but that is based on how much help he is. If he provides the connection the Trump they may not charge him with much of anything. You don't how this works dude. Don't play. This isn't anything new. You don't have to be charged if you cooperate.
“When the investigation is closed he will be charged”???? I thought I read it all before!! This guy CD is just trash

He is cooperating with the investigation. When the investigation closes he will be charged but that is based on how much help he is. If he provides the connection the Trump they may not charge him with much of anything. You don't how this works dude. Don't play. This isn't anything new. You don't have to be charged if you cooperate.

Yet everyone else has been charged!

I find that funny that little OL Page is the one who hasn’t been yet he’s still in
Cooperation?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Yet everyone else has been charged!

I find that funny that little OL Page is the one who hasn’t been yet he’s still in
Cooperation?
What does that have to do with Page? Everyone has different cases. The people what have charges have already provided what they will provide. Either nothing or something. So one thing has nothing to do with the other. Pages case isn't tied to the others.

What does that have to do with Page? Everyone has different cases. The people what have charges have already provided what they will provide. Either nothing or something. So one thing has nothing to do with the other. Pages case isn't tied to the others.

Since you know everything, you should be able to explain why all the other people have been charged and Page hasn’t, yet you say he cooperating. You can’t, because you are talking out your ass.

Memo is fake yet still contains classified info!

My favorite dem argument thus far!
Could be both. Misleading conclusions and "facts" and methods of intelligence gathering and or sources that may compromise investigations past present or future. Not mutually exclusive.

Since you know everything, you should be able to explain why all the other people have been charged and Page hasn’t, yet you say he cooperating. You can’t, because you are talking out your ass.
See, that's what people like you and your party do. You take information and can't discern it properly....so you do it out of fear and self defense. I never said he was cooperating. I said that is what i believe. That doesn't mean he is. Like for example you believe he is innocent so he isn't arrested. We believe what we want to believe. i never said you were talking out of our ass. I just don't agree with what you are saying based on having so much surveillance. I think that is a good basis for my opinion. I don't think it is talking out of my ass. It's what i believe and when the investigation concludes we will all see.

Beautiful work.
You should advertise on Canesport. I saw some tables in Ashville made of reclaimed wormy chestnut? from old barns in Tennessee that should be in a museaum. I guess wormy chestnut is extinct from some moth invasion in early 1900s but that wood is like nothing I've seen. I've got beams made of pecky cypress (my house built in 20s) but this chestnut furniture was more exotic.

Holy sh#t this might be the worst constructed argument I’ve ever seen on this board lmao.

1. The FISA Warrant application is not done in a bi-partisan manner. There are no politics in FISA Court. It’s a court of law not party affiliations lol.

2. FISA court either approves or denies a warrant application based on the information given. The information in this case was not only false, it fraudulently uttered before the court. The pretext for it was knowingly signed off on by the upper admin of the FBI.

3. Isn’t an argument, it’s your subjective ignorance ranting. Stick with computers!

Clinton & the DNC have recalled
F’ed themselves. This has opened a can of worms they should’ve left alone. Their best play would’ve been to leave things alone and wait for Trump to no longer be in office and try their scams again. Now they stupidly brought all of their shenanigans to light.
Please, that's not his real argument.....his real argument is "if the shoe was on the other foot then release the memo"....lol. Look at that....it took me one sentence to convey my point....lol.

Last edited:
Lol the FISA expert from Gulf Coast CC weighs in. The memo omits that the court was fully appraised as to origins of Steele Dossier. Steele is a trustworthy source who was with MI6 in the past. You might say he is considered an Oracle in the very exclusive intelligence community. This isn't like a crackhead snitch low level cops might use lol.

Like a top...spin...and call people names.

I think Cash is just really highly partisan and caught in his feelings to the point he can't be objective. I think he is a good dude but this is what happens. I have a great republican friend that i discuss this with who hates dems and hates the Clintons with a passion tell this is the biggest nothing burger he has ever seen. He said his party will get embarrassed going down this road and he knows this for a fact because he knows inside out how the system works. Sure you have crooked FBI people like you have crooked people everywhere in every professional business but he told me.... There are so many checks and balances there it is ridiculous if you want to say anything is systemic. It will NEVER be systemic...and this is what republicans are saying

Yea...cause I am sure your friend was smoking man in the meeting the included Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Ohr, Stroczk, and the rest of the folks conspiring against Trump with an insurance policy. We are not dumb and there are 50k texts to help us between two star crossed lovers.

You assume a lot here. For one you assume democrats actually like Comey. This one isn't a fan of his. Secondly, maybe he should have resigned. Lastly, i think Comey learned what happens when you lay down with fleas.

That is pretty funny...Best I can tell you are not a fan of anyone!

A couple of very important things you are not understanding in your exuberance for a gotcha moment.

First of all, what you are missing is these warrants aren't approved by the FBI. The application is done by the FBI. The warrants aren't approved by the FBI. Just because the FBI applies for a warrant, that doesn't mean it is granted....and this was thoroughly explained to me by my FBI buddy who is also a republican that you are aware of. FISA court has to approve it and this is a rigorous approval process that makes a typical warrant approval process look like chopped liver. This is done by judges of all political backgrounds. People who go on facts alone.

I saw you mention in a post last week fruit of the poisonous tree. Well, i am aware of what that is...and that isn't this here. Because a judge already approved the warrants. This isn't like the OJ case where because the cop was crooked, all the evidence gets thrown out by a judge. No, this is actually the judge already approving the warrant...lol. So it isn't fruit from the poisonous tree if a judge approved it.

Then a judge has to review it and based on the information provided or not provided it is approved again or denied. If there were nothing there, then it would be denied. It was continued because there was something there.

Now, in regards to Comey and Trump there is a process upon which this can be properly litigated. That isn't in the public forum. This is a matter for Trumps attorneys if there is any merit to it.
You might want to go back and re-educate yourself on the Fruit of The Poisonous Tree Doctrine....lol.

Yea...cause I am sure your friend was smoking man in the meeting the included Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Ohr, Stroczk, and the rest of the folks conspiring against Trump with an insurance policy. We are not dumb and there are 50k texts to help us between two star crossed lovers.
...and out of the 50k your party picks this one? Now that is funny....stop wasting our time. That's all this is. A waste of time.

That is pretty funny...Best I can tell you are not a fan of anyone!
I am not a fan of nonsense. I don't base that on your party or what you decide to protect that day or any of that. I don't care. If you are doing something i don't like i am not afraid to say so. I am not a follower and don't believe in tribal politics.

I am not a fan of nonsense. I don't base that on your party or what you decide to protect that day or any of that. I don't care. If you are doing something i don't like i am not afraid to say so. I am not a follower and don't believe in tribal politics.

Blah blah blah

“Not afraid to say so” boy aren’t you brave behind a key board! What a real man you are

Also your seaunderstanding of what fruits of a poisonous tree are is slightly off. Being a crooked cop will get all of your former cases reviewed if the defense attorney is worth his salt. Providing fraudulent information to the court taints all of the evidence that was obtained off that information. It can all be thrown out at that point.
Correct. If the Fruit of Poisonous Tree Doctrine was present in the OJ case there is probably no trial. Had Fuhrman admitted he planted the glove, and if planted had the glove been the catalyst for subsequent searches.....it all gets tossed out. Being crooked has nothing to do with the doctrine.....its whether the acts in question led to illegally obtained evidence or whether misinformation in a warrant led to searches...etc.

The first fact i want to express is the fact that there was a decision this classified document go public in and of its self is an attack on one of our finest institutions.

If you believe there is something credibly not forthcoming in the memo or its context the way to go is to fight this in congress. Where the appropriate people can see everything and it can be debated there. If the FBI is out of line, there are practices and procedures in our system of government to address this. Allowing classified information to go public is undermining our system of government in ways some of you are too limited to imagine.

Now let's talk about the memo its self and why this is such a false argument by the right. The premise is there is bias because of approval of FISA warrants and lack of disclosure that it is based on the lefts documentation.

1. These FISA warrants are constantly reviewed in a bipartisan manner.

2. It isn't the FBI that approves these. It is a FISA court.

3. The left is going to fill in the blanks now (FORCING TRUMP TO APPROVE ITS RELEASE OR BE CALLED OUT) and make what is intended to be an agency that is supposed to work privately on behalf of the American people a political arm. This is extremely dangerous for us....and for what? To protect criminals?

Finally, trust and believe me when i tell you that Trump, who is a demagogue that can't read taking on the FBI? Its Al Capone taking on the IRS.....And Capone is 100 times smarter than Trump. This is a miss match....BULEEVE ME!
Millennial-Snowflakes.jpg

Stopped when I read “the first fact” which as we all know these aren’t facts! More liberal wheels falling off commentary
I stopped at edumacation since this is coming from a non-technical salesman lacking one.

Last edited:
Holy sh#t this might be the worst constructed argument I’ve ever seen on this board lmao.

1. The FISA Warrant application is not done in a bi-partisan manner. There are no politics in FISA Court. It’s a court of law not party affiliations lol.

2. FISA court either approves or denies a warrant application based on the information given. The information in this case was not only false, it fraudulently uttered before the court. The pretext for it was knowingly signed off on by the upper admin of the FBI.

3. Isn’t an argument, it’s your subjective ignorance ranting. Stick with computers!

Clinton & the DNC have recalled
F’ed themselves. This has opened a can of worms they should’ve left alone. Their best play would’ve been to leave things alone and wait for Trump to no longer be in office and try their scams again. Now they stupidly brought all of their shenanigans to light.
Yep. The only collusion was between the DNC, HiLIARy and the Russians.

Go back and read my post and try using a 1st grade level comprehension. CD you’re a computer guy. If I needed tech help I’d probably call someone else but maybe I might call you somewhere down the line. You’re merely regurgitating what you think you understand from reading a bunch of stuff on the internet. Props for trying to educate yourself. I’ve personally been involved in the FISA court process. I’m not making this stuff up. I’m not regurgitating from some news article or talking points. 20+ years of working in law enforcement and working with every federal agency there is to include some of the intelligence agencies.
A non-technical computer salesperson, so don’t ask for computer help.

Also your understanding of what fruits of a poisonous tree are is slightly off. Being a crooked cop will get all of your former cases reviewed if the defense attorney is worth his salt. Providing fraudulent information to the court taints all of the evidence that was obtained off that information. It can all be thrown out at that point.
But not in CuckWorld!

Okay, so why not challenge this through the proper channel where the FBI can explain their actions? This isn't the way to go because discrediting the FBI hurts this country. They need their credibility to protect....and if they are doing something in a case they shouldn't be doing, there are specific practices for that. This is what i am saying.

The second thing is what i am saying is your anger is in the wrong place. You should direct your anger at FISA court. It is their job to understand what they are approving and denying and on what grounds.
Yet, disgracing LE calling them racists and Slave police, and to kill the pigs is Ok since it fits your narrative? Love the hypocrisy. Game ova.

For 5 years?

wWhich “agents” were attacked by the memo? I saw names of leadership. Big difference.

Firing the director and having his replacement threaten to quit over the memo is sufficient to meet the bill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT