ADVERTISEMENT

The Memo: Edumucation 101

Maybe, maybe not but don’t let the hate consume you. Enjoy the fragments of good news and let the rest sort itself out. It just ain’t worth the angst.
Here’s the thing with Benghazi, CD and the Libs here have always called it a waste of money. If they love America so much they wouldn’t want to know who and why these American civil servents were killed?? You’ll see CD treats some Americans different than others. It’s repulsive! This will become obvious soon.

I don’t really blame CD or anyone on the left. They have been programmed for many years, as have us on the right, to despise the opposing side. They claim lies, bias, misinformation, etc etc etc and we don’t really know what to believe.

I for one am sick of it and that’s why I support this President. I’m sick and tired of these career politicians and I’d give everything but my families health to help bring us back to our Republic.

Here’s the thing with Benghazi, CD and the Libs here have always called it a waste of money. If they love America so much they wouldn’t want to know who and why these American civil servents were killed?? You’ll see CD treats some Americans different than others. It’s repulsive! This will become obvious soon.

Last edited:
I don’t really blame CD or anyone on the left. They have been programmed for many years, as have us on the right, to despise the opposing side. They claim lies, bias, misinformation, etc etc etc and we don’t really know what to believe.

I for one am sick of it and that’s why I support this President. I’m sick and tired of these career politicians and I’d give everything but my families health to help bring us back to our Republic.
All true, I just get tired of the “you are all wrong, I’m the smartest man alive” routine. Also it’s not a conversation with him, regardless if you prove him wrong he doubles down like the rest of these liberals and it’s jut tired. They messed up and now party will pay!

I love discussing politics and recognize both sides are guilty of lies and corruption. I will tell you though, if the information coming out about the left is true, it will be far more damning and dangerous to our Republic then anything we have ever seen. Time will tell though.

All true, I just get tired of the “you are all wrong, I’m the smartest man alive” routine. Also it’s not a conversation with him, regardless if you prove him wrong he doubles down like the rest of these liberals and it’s jut tired. They messed up and now party will pay!

I love discussing politics and recognize both sides are guilty of lies and corruption. I will tell you though, if the information coming out about the left is true, it will be far more damning and dangerous to our Republic then anything we have ever seen. Time will tell though.
Agree 100%, I consider myself a loyal Repub however if they make a mistake I’ll call them out. On this board these guys don’t operate that way. They just double down, when proven wrong they just abandon the thread. Very weak maneuver

Hard to argue the facts but nothing has been proven yet.

Agree 100%, I consider myself a loyal Repub however if they make a mistake I’ll call them out. On this board these guys don’t operate that way. They just double down, when proven wrong they just abandon the thread. Very weak maneuver

I'm smart. Razor sharp. Some temporary tax money doesn't mean crap to me. They are permanent billions to the 1% and someone has to pay for them. Talk to someone that is dumber. I don't fall for the banana in the tail pipe. I earn the money i need to make to take care of me, my family, and pay my dues to America. I don't want to short my country because it goes to the national debt.

Your party has ran up the debt more than any other party on worthless crap like studies On the dark side of the moon. You say one thing but vote another. Why, because that’s what your were told when you were a kid. If you were as smart as you think. You wouldn’t be voting Dem!

Please! You support our president blindly because of your dislike of politics? That doesn't mean we need an outsider to come in and embarrass this country. You are accountable for your own actions. Not that of a party and if you aren't doing what you need to be doing, that's that! It doesn't deserve support.

Reactions: cems52
My only criticism of Obama is he didn't do more to take that POS down when he found out he hired a complete staff that has been working with our foreign adversaries. He knew the Russians were interfering and it is at this time we should have convened a special counsel to arrest all of them.....and we would have been at Trumps arrest by this time.

The idea some of you have that people can work with foreign adversaries and also be idle.... sit by and watch Russia interfere with our institutions without so much as a peep is baffling to me. You are more concerned about the Obama administration doing something about it? Than the acts that have lead to arrest themselves? Well, to me Obama didn't do enough. This is embarrassing how the right has absolutely no problem with Russia doing what they did. The players that helped and even to this day the lack of enforcing any sanctions.

When Romney said Russia was our biggest enemy, Osama laughed! So, when he “knew” as you say, he didn’t give a shit. This guy did not in any way care about America, none! There is your proof, and you just admitted it by saying “I wish he woukd have done something when he found out”,
You know why? Because there was nothing! It was all made up! He was a sorry ass he did nothing but manage the down fall of this country further.

This is where we (all of us) make the mistake. It’s not right wing vs left wing, it’s the career politicians vs the citizenry. The career politicians have driven a very clear wedge between us and continue to keep us divided through their filthy lies.

The day we figure it out, is the day this country will reunite for the good of all of us. So if Obama, the DNC, and the Clinton machine colluded with each other and the Russians to defeat President Trump then throw their asses in jail! Furthermore, if President Trump and his team did the same then throw them in jail too.

No one is above the law.
Not sure why you think I support anybody being above the law. Now that we know you support nobody being above the law do you agree Trump should testify under oath about the Russia investigation?

Last edited:

How long will you support this president if evidence is presented he obstructed justice or worse colluded with the Russians to win in 2016?
Your post suggests a bit of frustration with our politicians but yet you support a man who lacks morals and lies constantly for no good reason. Is your support of Trump because of the "R" next to his name?

When have you EVER called out a right winger?

When Romney said Russia was our biggest enemy, Osama laughed! So, when he “knew” as you say, he didn’t give a shit. This guy did not in any way care about America, none! There is your proof, and you just admitted it by saying “I wish he woukd have done something when he found out”,
You know why? Because there was nothing! It was all made up! He was a sorry ass he did nothing but manage the down fall of this country further.
And that POS in the WH has been told by 17 agencies the Russians interfered but yet he has done nothing to protect us. That azzclown refuses to accept and support sanctions against Russia by congress. Why?

And that POS in the WH has been told by 17 agencies the Russians interfered but yet he has done nothing to protect us. That azzclown refuses to accept and support sanctions against Russia by congress. Why?

He’s trying to get the sanctions imposed! Try again! All Obama did was ban the Russians that were here. That’s it! Big deal!

He’s trying to get the sanctions imposed! Try again! All Obama did was ban the Russians that were here. That’s it! Big deal!
Obama literally had a few months left in office and did more than Trump has done in 12 months. You need to face reality the Russians have something on Trump and they are blackmailing him. Get your head out of Trump's azz.

17 agencies. Lmfao you lie so much it’s funny. Cems the story teller. STFU seriously

I know the truth hurts. But we'll be a better country when Trump is locked up.
Truth must be making you cry daily lately. Let me hear these agencies. Which ones are they?? Let’s hear it. You’ve lied about this before. I want to expose you again, tell us which ones they are. Go ahead. We’re waiting.

I know the truth hurts. But we'll be a better country when Trump is locked up.
Obama will be locked up before Trump, watch. Also why can’t you ever source anything? Because you lie? Because you really just bullshit thru every thread?

Truth must be making you cry daily lately. Let me hear these agencies. Which ones are they?? Let’s hear it. You’ve lied about this before. I want to expose you again, tell us which ones they are. Go ahead. We’re waiting.
You meant you're waiting because no one gives a rat's ass about your post.

Ok. Here's a source that refutes your right wing lie of the day.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/07/med...text-message-clinton-investigation/index.html
Cems again this CNN game is tired as the lies you tell. Obama and his crew has thier nuts in a sling. Obama caught lying and his nuts in a sling. You really are to stupid and don’t see what’s happening. It’s been fun I just can’t take how stupid you are and the fact you lie nonstop has me going back to putting you on ignore. Got the name of the 17 agencies?? Lmfao!! “17 agencies said Trump tampered with elections” what a lying POS racist slob

Cems again this CNN game is tired as the lies you tell. Obama and his crew has thier nuts in a sling. Obama caught lying and his nuts in a sling. You really are to stupid and don’t see what’s happening. It’s been fun I just can’t take how stupid you are and the fact you lie nonstop has me going back to putting you on ignore. Got the name of the 17 agencies?? Lmfao!! “17 agencies said Trump tampered with elections” what a lying POS racist slob
Typical right wing gibberish when they have been proven wrong.

I don’t agree with everything he’s doing but I do recognize where he’s succeeded and I’m glad our economy is moving again.

Please! You support our president blindly because of your dislike of politics? That doesn't mean we need an outsider to come in and embarrass this country. You are accountable for your own actions. Not that of a party and if you aren't doing what you need to be doing, that's that! It doesn't deserve support.

I wouldn’t if I were him as theirs nothing for him to gain by doing so. That said, I hope he does.

Not sure why you think I support anybody being above the law. Now that we know you support nobody being above the law do you agree Trump should testify under oath about the Russia investigation?

My support for President Trump is for two reasons. He’s an outsider and he is having success despite everyone working against him.

As for any guilt, if proven he needs to go to jail just like the other side.

How long will you support this president if evidence is presented he obstructed justice or worse colluded with the Russians to win in 2016?
Your post suggests a bit of frustration with our politicians but yet you support a man who lacks morals and lies constantly for no good reason. Is your support of Trump because of the "R" next to his name?

What did the last administration do? Seems, if the stuff coming out now is true, that they not only did nothing but we’re the ones in fact colluding with them.

How ironic will it be if both sides did it.

Good advice for everyone as the news agencies are nothing more then mouth pieces for their political side. If you have to do it, at least do yourselves a favor and look at both sides.

Stop reading biased news. It's hurting you.

I wouldn’t if I were him as theirs nothing for him to gain by doing so. That said, I hope he does.
There's plenty to gain by him testifying like the facts around what the Russians did. Don't you want to know how we can prevent it from happening again?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT