ADVERTISEMENT

The Memo: Edumucation 101

My support for President Trump is for two reasons. He’s an outsider and he is having success despite everyone working against him.

As for any guilt, if proven he needs to go to jail just like the other side.
Not everyone is working against him. His right wing supporters in congress support him 100%. In fact they have worked so hard they now ignore their constitutional duty to be a check of a lawless WH.

What did the last administration do? Seems, if the stuff coming out now is true, that they not only did nothing but we’re the ones in fact colluding with them.

How ironic will it be if both sides did it.
Maybe you missed this.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/07/med...text-message-clinton-investigation/index.html

There's a daily pattern of right wingers throwing shzzt against the wall to see if it sticks. There is no there there when it comes to Obama. The man is high character. No corrupt WH like Trump's.

There's plenty to gain by him testifying like the facts around what the Russians did. Don't you want to know how we can prevent it from happening again?
Or they could interview the people who invented this entire charade and find out how they played the MSM and liberals into actually believing Russia was involved. If you Libs really still believe Russia has ties to Trump you need help!! Serious help!

Maybe you missed this.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/07/med...text-message-clinton-investigation/index.html

There's a daily pattern of right wingers throwing shzzt against the wall to see if it sticks. There is no there there when it comes to Obama. The man is high character. No corrupt WH like Trump's.
How many times can you pump the same fake article? That’s been the response you’ve used past 24hours. It’s all BS, CNN has been caught up in this entire lie from the beginning

Sorry, I didn’t me to confuse you. I meant there’s nothing to be gained for him personally. But I’d like him to testify for the reasons you state if the allegations are true.

There's plenty to gain by him testifying like the facts around what the Russians did. Don't you want to know how we can prevent it from happening again?

Sounds like rhetoric to me.

Not everyone is working against him. His right wing supporters in congress support him 100%. In fact they have worked so hard they now ignore their constitutional duty to be a check of a lawless WH.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
We’ll see what happens but my guess is Obama’s knew what was going on.
Jeez Cane919 I’ll let you argue all these points! Excellent job!! Seriously. I just have zero patience for these board Libs anymore. Unpatriotic and nonstop lies.

It's not patience. It's understanding how to communicate with people that have a different opinion than you have. It's pretty simple.

It's not patience. It's understanding how to communicate with people that have a different opinion than you have. It's pretty simple.
If it’s simple why don’t you apply this? Never have seen you in a give and take conversation. Always same with you, disrespect and have all the answers

We’ll see what happens but my guess is Obama’s knew what was going on.
You obviously ignored the article I posted. If you hadn't you would know the text attributed to Obama was taken out of context. You said Obama knew what was going on. Tell me what Obama knew and how you know this.

You obviously ignored the article I posted. If you hadn't you would know the text attributed to Obama was taken out of context. You said Obama knew what was going on. Tell me what Obama knew and how you know this.
You drive a Van don’t you! I have no doubt you douche who drives a giant broken down van!

I’m not sure how I’m confusing you on my threads. I said my guess is he knew what was going on not that I knew he did.

Sorry, I didn’t me to confuse you. I meant there’s nothing to be gained for him personally. But I’d like him to testify for the reasons you state if the allegations are true.
There's plenty for him to gain like clear his name around: Why did he fire Comey? While on Air Force 1, did he write/orchestrate the details of a letter spelling out the reason for Trump Jr's meeting with the Russians? Did he attempt to fire Mueller last summer? Did you ask to be alone with Comey when you asked him to stop the Flynn investigation? Did you or any member of your campaign/WH communicate with Russians? If so why?

I honestly get a kick out of how conservatives beat off on these Benghazi like conspiracy theories. It' is just weird. It's like they feel the need to justify all the nonsense republican presidents get caught doing. It's like.....see...look. He wasn't born here/...his wife is a man....or what about Benghazi? Or, what about Hillarys emails.....I mean, really? I don't think anything on that list will excuse the sheer incompetence, laziness, adulteress Trump is as he works with the Russians to make America great again for his wealthy friends, family and himself. I really feel sorry for some of you that just take it like the back alley slut Bree Olson. He has actually made being educated uncool in your eyes if you have rich parents. What ever happened to reading. Edumucation? Putting yourself through Harvard and being the president of Harvard Law Review?

Reactions: cems52
I honestly get a kick out of how conservatives beat off on these Benghazi like conspiracy theories. It' is just weird. It's like they feel the need to justify all the nonsense republican presidents get caught doing. It's like.....see...look. He wasn't born here/...his wife is a man....or what about Benghazi? Or, what about Hillarys emails.....I mean, really? I don't think anything on that list will excuse the sheer incompetence, laziness, adulteress Trump is as he works with the Russians to make America great again for his wealthy friends, family and himself. I really feel sorry for some of you that just take it like the back alley slut Bree Olson. He has actually made being educated uncool in your eyes if you have rich parents. What ever happened to reading. Edumucation? Putting yourself through Harvard and being the president of Harvard Law Review?
More lies and BS, nobody cares what you got to say!

The same idiot who makes you look foolish with facts everyday! How’s that van!
You don't bring facts to this board. Like Obama tapped Trump Tower. Like Susan Rice and Evelyn Farcas illegally unmasking. Your latest gem, the memo. How did that lie work for you?

I’m not sure how I’m confusing you on my threads. I said my guess is he knew what was going on not that I knew he did.
You will soon discover folks in the Lounge have strong opinions one way or another. No middle of the road. There is a poster named Canerob who started out middle of the road now he is a flaming right winger. Lets see where you land.

I honestly get a kick out of how conservatives beat off on these Benghazi like conspiracy theories. It' is just weird.

In fairness, they are programmed to obey their propaganda masters on Fox and Talk Radio. If Hannity tells them to be concerned about Benghazi this week - they will do so. If another right wing demagogue orders them to be concerned about Uranium One next week, they will obediently comply. Nunes memo the following week ? No problem at all. If Trump wants to whip a diversion of the moment to obfuscate from the narrative that Mueller is closing in on him, all he has to do is send a signal to Hannity, Levin, and the others, and they will make it happen.

Just illustrates how the right wing is controlled by media personalities who can shape the narrative for right of center constituents, often at the expense of critical thought and evidence based debate.

Last edited:
In fairness, they are programmed to obey their propaganda masters on Fox and Talk Radio. If Hannity tells them to be concerned about Benghazi this week - they will do so. If another right wing demagogue orders them to be concerned about Uranium One next week, they will obediently comply. Nunes memo the following week ? No problem at all. If Trump wants to whip a diversion of the moment to obfuscate from the narrative that Mueller is closing in on him, all he has to do is send a signal to Hannity, Levin, and the others, and they will make it happen.

Just illustrates how the right wing is controlled by media personalities who can shape the narrative to for right of center constituents, often at the expense of critical thought and evidence based debate.
I think it is the saddest thing i have ever seen. The nonsense these people are willing to justify out of hate for Obama or the Clintons. i just don't understand what Obama ever did to them? They would rather jump into a fire pit than give Obama credit for anything. Meantime Trump is just a victim. He never is wrong. He is the most misunderstood person when he says something clearly stupid than i have ever seen.

Reactions: Raoul2
Nah, he doesn’t need to do any of that. Did you collude with the Russians to win the election? If yes, how? If not, thanks Mr. President.

There's plenty for him to gain like clear his name around: Why did he fire Comey? While on Air Force 1, did he write/orchestrate the details of a letter spelling out the reason for Trump Jr's meeting with the Russians? Did he attempt to fire Mueller last summer? Did you ask to be alone with Comey when you asked him to stop the Flynn investigation? Did you or any member of your campaign/WH communicate with Russians? If so why?

You don't bring facts to this board. Like Obama tapped Trump Tower. Like Susan Rice and Evelyn Farcas illegally unmasking. Your latest gem, the memo. How did that lie work for you?
Again dummy these are facts, and again and for the final time since I understand how slow and stupid you are I provide backup and sources for my arguments. Do you?? Have the names of these “17 agencies” yet?? And the memo is working great you dope!! It’s tearing thru the Dems as we speak you dope! Hahaha

I think it is the saddest thing i have ever seen. The nonsense these people are willing to justify out of hate for Obama or the Clintons. i just don't understand what Obama ever did to them? They would rather jump into a fire pit than give Obama credit for anything. Meantime Trump is just a victim. He never is wrong. He is the most misunderstood person when he says something clearly stupid than i have ever seen.
Go cry about someone else being mean to you!!

Seems like a personal issue but I’m pretty strong in my convictions.

You will soon discover folks in the Lounge have strong opinions one way or another. No middle of the road. There is a poster named Canerob who started out middle of the road now he is a flaming right winger. Lets see where you land.

They simply buy into the lefts propaganda which is what those on the right do. I swear we’d all be better off not watching the news, rather read both sides and interpreting it without the bias BS.

Cane919 you’ll see what lying POS these guys are soon enough, can’t even debate them they lie so much

They simply buy into the lefts propaganda which is what those on the right do. I swear we’d all be better off not watching the news, rather read both sides and interpreting it without the bias BS.
I never watch TV news, ever! I read two papers a day taking my morning shit. The NY Post and the Miami Herald. The rest of my opinion was formed on 9/11 and being a good Amercian unlike these board Liberal Commies that want to destroy this country

I’ve been pretty clear up to this point although you seem to have misinterpreted some of the things I’ve written.

Then don't beat around the bush. Say where you stand on issues and you'll have a long tenure in the Lounge.

I’ve been pretty clear up to this point although you seem to have misinterpreted some of the things I’ve written.
Now you see! They’ll and especially this clown Cems will twist what you say and totally lie nonstop!! He’s a whack job

Nah, he/she is just curious and having a little trouble understanding me.

Now you see! They’ll and especially this clown Cems will twist what you say and totally lie nonstop!! He’s a whack job

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT