ADVERTISEMENT

The Memo: Edumucation 101

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
The first fact i want to express is the fact that there was a decision this classified document go public in and of its self is an attack on one of our finest institutions.

If you believe there is something credibly not forthcoming in the memo or its context the way to go is to fight this in congress. Where the appropriate people can see everything and it can be debated there. If the FBI is out of line, there are practices and procedures in our system of government to address this. Allowing classified information to go public is undermining our system of government in ways some of you are too limited to imagine.

Now let's talk about the memo its self and why this is such a false argument by the right. The premise is there is bias because of approval of FISA warrants and lack of disclosure that it is based on the lefts documentation.

1. These FISA warrants are constantly reviewed in a bipartisan manner.

2. It isn't the FBI that approves these. It is a FISA court.

3. The left is going to fill in the blanks now (FORCING TRUMP TO APPROVE ITS RELEASE OR BE CALLED OUT) and make what is intended to be an agency that is supposed to work privately on behalf of the American people a political arm. This is extremely dangerous for us....and for what? To protect criminals?

Finally, trust and believe me when i tell you that Trump, who is a demagogue that can't read taking on the FBI? Its Al Capone taking on the IRS.....And Capone is 100 times smarter than Trump. This is a miss match....BULEEVE ME!

Last edited:
Reactions: canesrule21'ships
What in this memo was not true?

The American People are supposed to run this country, not the FBI. And when they **** up, we the people have a right to know.

You’ve been brainwashed into believing that the FBI is above reproach.

They are supposed to be unbiased and just. This was not the case and it’s proven in this memo. But we already knew that.

Bring on the dem memo, and then release all the documents. Then the IG report is coming along with phase 2.

The left wing media said this would jeorodize national security. Nothing in the memo does that.

What in this memo was not true?

The American People are supposed to run this country, not the FBI. And when they **** up, we the people have a right to know.

You’ve been brainwashed into believing that the FBI is above reproach.

They are supposed to be unbiased and just. This was not the case and it’s proven in this memo. But we already knew that.

Bring on the dem memo, and then release all the documents. Then the IG report is coming along with phase 2.

The left wing media said this would jeorodize national security. Nothing in the memo does that.

You clearly need another class.

The American people ELECT PEOPLE TO RUN THIS COUNTRY SIR! The Attorney General and the Director of National intelligence run the FBI. First i suggest you understand this little nugget. The American people ourselves aren't qualified to do it. That's why we pick people for that.

Secondly, nobody is above reproach. That is exactly my point. I clearly said people with the proper clearance should review these documents did i not? Did you ignore that part of my comment? Because nobody is beyond reproach and by the way? That includes the President of the United States. We have processes in place already to address these exact concerns and it isn't politicizing our classified documents.

Lastly, don't worry! The dems will put the memo it its proper context for you. Then force the President to either clear that or not. He will be in a political quagmire where he belongs. If it gets released the republicans will look like the fools they are. If he doesn't approve it he will appear to have something to hide.

You're welcome!

The American people ELECT PEOPLE TO RUN THIS COUNTRY SIR! The Attorney General and the Director of National intelligence run the FBI. First i suggest you understand this little nugget. The American people ourselves aren't qualified to do it. That's why we pick people for that.

Secondly, nobody is above reproach. That is exactly my point. I clearly said people with the proper clearance should review these documents did i not? Did you ignore that part of my comment? Because nobody is beyond reproach and by the way? That includes the President of the United States. We have processes in place already to address these exact concerns and it isn't politicizing our classified documents.

Lastly, don't worry! The dems will put the memo it its proper context for you. Then force the President to either clear that or not. He will be in a political quagmire where he belongs. If it gets released the republicans will look like the fools they are. If he doesn't approve he will appear to have something to hide.

You're welcome!
Hahahahahhahahaha

The first fact i want to express is the fact that there was a decision this classified document go public in and of its self is an attack on one of our finest institutions.

If you believe there is something credibly not forthcoming in the memo or its context the way to go is to fight this in congress. Where the appropriate people can see everything and it can be debated there. If the FBI is out of line, there are practices and procedures in our system of government to address this. Allowing classified information to go public is undermining our system of government in ways some of you are too limited to imagine.

Now let's talk about the memo its self and why this is such a false argument by the right. The premise is there is bias because of approval of FISA warrants and lack of disclosure that it is based on the lefts documentation.

1. These FISA warrants are constantly reviewed in a bipartisan manner.

2. It isn't the FBI that approves these. It is a FISA court.

3. The left is going to fill in the blanks now (FORCING TRUMP TO APPROVE ITS RELEASE OR BE CALLED OUT) and make what is intended to be an agency that is supposed to work privately on behalf of the American people a political arm. This is extremely dangerous for us....and for what? To protect criminals?

Finally, trust and believe me when i tell you that Trump, who is a demagogue that can't read taking on the FBI? Its Al Capone taking on the IRS.....And Capone is 100 times smarter than Trump. This is a miss match....BULEEVE ME!
Holy sh#t this might be the worst constructed argument I’ve ever seen on this board lmao.

1. The FISA Warrant application is not done in a bi-partisan manner. There are no politics in FISA Court. It’s a court of law not party affiliations lol.

2. FISA court either approves or denies a warrant application based on the information given. The information in this case was not only false, it fraudulently uttered before the court. The pretext for it was knowingly signed off on by the upper admin of the FBI.

3. Isn’t an argument, it’s your subjective ignorance ranting. Stick with computers!

Clinton & the DNC have recalled
F’ed themselves. This has opened a can of worms they should’ve left alone. Their best play would’ve been to leave things alone and wait for Trump to no longer be in office and try their scams again. Now they stupidly brought all of their shenanigans to light.

Lastly, don't worry! The dems will put the memo it its proper context for you. Then force the President to either clear that or not. He will be in a political quagmire where he belongs. If it gets released the republicans will look like the fools they are. If he doesn't approve it he will appear to have something to hide.

You're welcome!
The DNI does not run the fbi. The director of the fbi runs the fbi. The DNI runs HLS & certain Intel apparatuses.

Holy sh#t this might be the worst constructed argument I’ve ever seen on this board lmao.

1. The FISA Warrant application is not done in a bi-partisan manner. There are no politics in FISA Court. It’s a court of law not party affiliations lol.

2. FISA court either approves or denies a warrant application based on the information given. The information in this case was not only false, it fraudulently uttered before the court. The pretext for it was knowingly signed off on by the upper admin of the FBI.

3. Isn’t an argument, it’s your subjective ignorance ranting. Stick with computers!

F’ed themselves. This has opened a can of worms they should’ve left alone. Their best play would’ve been to leave things alone and wait for Trump to no longer be in office and try their scams again. Now they stupidly brought all of their shenanigans to light.
Was his lecture not the biggest fantasy twist the facts and I’ll try and show you how smart I am post of all time?? Wtf?? Why waste the time when he clearly knew he wasn’t telling the truth

You are WRONG! When i say bipartisan i mean there are members of both parties reviewing these documents. Not that it is a political arm. So you can't say in one breath, hey the warrant was approved on what democrats are providing and then turn around and say there is no political bias in the decision....lmao. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!

If you are trying to tell me a political party being behind the basis of how it got approved then you open yourself up to this argument.

The FBI had reason to believe something was improper and the courts agreed. Who gives a shit about the application. That is for a judge to review and if a judge felt there wasn't enough detailed evidence then it is their job to ask for more....and / or NOT CONTINUE APPROVING this warrant.

Stick to the subject too. I would explain to you what i do but i honestly doubt you would understand it. Which is probably why you cal it computers. Let's not talk about our personal business.

Was his lecture not the biggest fantasy twist the facts and I’ll try and show you how smart I am post of all time?? Wtf?? Why waste the time when he clearly knew he wasn’t telling the truth
Fantasy land man! We have told them for weeks what was going to happen. It happens and they’re like... no no no
30B97A4C-99E9-4DC4-BAD2-F3E1368371AF_zpskbch6lmd.gif

You are WRONG! When i say bipartisan i mean there are members of both parties reviewing these documents. Not that it is a political arm. So you can't say in one breath, hey the warrant was approved on what democrats are providing and then turn around and say there is no political bias in the decision....lmao. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!

If you are trying to tell me a political party being behind the basis of how it got approved then you open yourself up to this argument.

The FBI had reason to believe something was improper and the courts agreed. Who gives a shit about the application. That is for a judge to review and if a judge felt there wasn't enough detailed evidence then it is their job to ask for more....and / or NOT CONTINUE APPROVING this warrant.

Stick to the subject too. I would explain to you what i do but i honestly doubt you would understand it. Which is probably why you cal it computers. Let's not talk about our personal business.
Hahahhahahaha “wrong” then he twists his own words, then he states another falsehood all followed up by the soapbox of innacurate info!! Pathetic backtracking

Reactions: grbcane

They’re reviewed after the fact by HPSI. Real time the only people who have access to the information in these case are the agents handling the investigations and the FISA courts

The DNI does not run the fbi. The director of the fbi runs the fbi. The DNI runs HLS & certain Intel apparatuses.
Here ya go:
Operating under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney Generaland the Director of National Intelligence.

They’re reviewed after the fact by HPSI. Real time the only people who have access to the information in these case are the agents handling the investigations and the FISA courts
Well not technically true. Congress has appointed members and bodies authorized with clearance to access classified information.

You're welcome!

Your President is in no quagmire.

He is in a beautiful position. You Lefties keep deny deny deny...follow Mr. Schiff, Ms. Pelosi, and Mr. Schumer.

We will put our faith in the truth...Mr Nunes, and Mr. Gowdy.

Oh...and the TRUTH!

No where to run to...
No where to hide...

Here ya go:
Operating under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney Generaland the Director of National Intelligence.
Those are called intelligence liaisons & yes they report to the intelligence community. They do not answer to the intelligence community. They’re not employed by the intelligence community. They began operating in the manner after 9/11 because of the breakdown between the cia and fbi. Would you like to know anything else.

Your President is in no quagmire.

He is in a beautiful position. You Lefties keep deny deny deny...follow Mr. Schiff, Ms. Pelosi, and Mr. Schumer.

We will put our faith in the truth...Mr Nunes, and Mr. Gowdy.

Oh...and the TRUTH!

No where to run to...
No where to hide...
Sure he is. He is trying to change the narrative but the American people aren't this stupid. They didn't vote for as a whole you have to remember. He isn't a popular president and never has been. We aren't siding with this POS. He doesn't have the political clout and the ranking body of the party is stupid to side with him. It will cost them all big time. You'll see.

Well not technically true. Congress has appointed members and bodies authorized with clearance to access classified information.
That would be HPSI & they don’t have real time access. Even the FBI is very compartmentalized. If you look up a case in their system, you have to sign in and then a person monitors has access to check who accessed the case file and why.

Those are called intelligence liaisons & yes they report to the intelligence community. They do not answer to the intelligence community. They’re not employed by the intelligence community. They began operating in the manner after 9/11 because of the breakdown between the cia and fbi. Would you like to know anything else.
It didn't say they answer to the intelligence community. It said the are A MEMBER of the community and they report to the AG and Director of National Intelligence as i said they did.

Reactions: Strack_Cane

James Comey admitted in congressional hearing he had knowledge of the dossier before he briefed Trump. Based on the memo’s release and the info obtained Comey knowingly briefed Trump with false information because he already stated he knew Steele was the source of the yahoo article which was the initial corroboration for the Dossier. Of course now we all know Steele was also the source of the Dossier. So he planted a story to Yahoo to create a basis for the Dossier. Once the FBI found out they pulled back. They then signed off on a continuation of the FISA monitoring 3 more times even after knowing the Dossier was fraudulent and then briefed Trump knowing the Dossier was fraudulent and paid for by Clinton and the DNC.

Lol the FISA expert from Gulf Coast CC weighs in. The memo omits that the court was fully appraised as to origins of Steele Dossier. Steele is a trustworthy source who was with MI6 in the past. You might say he is considered an Oracle in the very exclusive intelligence community. This isn't like a crackhead snitch low level cops might use lol.

Reactions: Raoul2
It didn't say they answer to the intelligence community. It said the are A MEMBER of the community and they report to the AG and Director of National Intelligence as i said they did.
They are not employed by the intelligence community. They’re also federal law enforcement officers. The intelligence community are civilians and have no arrest powers. They’re are two very separate planes of existence.

CD is used to do this stuff man just stop.

Lol the FISA expert from Gulf Coast CC weighs in. The memo omits that the court was fully appraised as to origins of Steele Dossier. Steele is a trustworthy source who was with MI6 in the past. You might say he is considered an Oracle in the very exclusive intelligence community. This isn't like a crackhead snitch low level cops might use lol.
Lmao go back to divorce court. Ive tried to shed light on this so you could get your old ass head wrapped around it. You obviously don’t have the ability.

LOL

Oh wow I missed a part of your post... holy sh#t you liar lol. The whole thing was a sham.

Sure he is. He is trying to change the narrative but the American people aren't this stupid. They didn't vote for as a whole you have to remember. He isn't a popular president and never has been. We aren't siding with this POS. He doesn't have the political clout and the ranking body of the party is stupid to side with him. It will cost them all big time. You'll see.

In case you didn’t know...this is not about a narrative. These are cold hard facts. My country is in a struggle for righteousness which Lefties like you want no part. Lefties are not righteous or dignified, in fact, you are the opposite.

Righteous people seek the truth and want to hold people to account for their actions, and more than anything they want the freedom.

Dignified people are respectful people that treat people with respect, no matter the circumstance.

You, sir, are neither. I rest on how you use big words to blow up your intellect, but in the next breath you call people, names that is so uncalled for because they are not true, or you do not know they are true. It sure makes you feel good though, as you never give any evidence.

I feel bad for you and your family because you are an angry man and mr trump is still your president...Which is poetic justice!

The Democratic Party is in the midst of being exposed for chaining your dismal future to their votes and their power...and you don’t even see it. Sad.

Lmao go back to divorce court. Ive tried to shed light on this so you could get your old ass head wrapped around it. You obviously don’t have the ability.
Gulf Coast CC gonna Gulf Coast CC.

You might want to stay in your lane before getting crushed again.

James Comey admitted in congressional hearing he had knowledge of the dossier before he briefed Trump. Based on the memo’s release and the info obtained Comey knowingly briefed Trump with false information because he already stated he knew Steele was the source of the yahoo article which was the initial corroboration for the Dossier. Of course now we all know Steele was also the source of the Dossier. So he planted a story to Yahoo to create a basis for the Dossier. Once the FBI found out they pulled back. They then signed off on a continuation of the FISA monitoring 3 more times even after knowing the Dossier was fraudulent and then briefed Trump knowing the Dossier was fraudulent and paid for by Clinton and the DNC.

A couple of very important things you are not understanding in your exuberance for a gotcha moment.

First of all, what you are missing is these warrants aren't approved by the FBI. The application is done by the FBI. The warrants aren't approved by the FBI. Just because the FBI applies for a warrant, that doesn't mean it is granted....and this was thoroughly explained to me by my FBI buddy who is also a republican that you are aware of. FISA court has to approve it and this is a rigorous approval process that makes a typical warrant approval process look like chopped liver. This is done by judges of all political backgrounds. People who go on facts alone.

I saw you mention in a post last week fruit of the poisonous tree. Well, i am aware of what that is...and that isn't this here. Because a judge already approved the warrants. This isn't like the OJ case where because the cop was crooked, all the evidence gets thrown out by a judge. No, this is actually the judge already approving the warrant...lol. So it isn't fruit from the poisonous tree if a judge approved it.

Then a judge has to review it and based on the information provided or not provided it is approved again or denied. If there were nothing there, then it would be denied. It was continued because there was something there.

Now, in regards to Comey and Trump there is a process upon which this can be properly litigated. That isn't in the public forum. This is a matter for Trumps attorneys if there is any merit to it.

A couple of very important things you are not understanding in your exuberance for a gotcha moment.

First of all, what you are missing is these warrants aren't approved by the FBI. The application is done by the FBI. The warrants aren't approved by the FBI. Just because the FBI applies for a warrant, that doesn't mean it is granted....and this was thoroughly explained to me by my FBI buddy who is also a republican that you are aware of. FISA court has to approve it and this is a rigorous approval process that makes a typical warrant approval process look like chopped liver. This is done by judges of all political backgrounds. People who go on facts alone.

I saw you mention in a post last week fruit of the poisonous tree. Well, i am aware of what that is...and that isn't this here. Because a judge already approved the warrants. This isn't like the OJ case where because the cop was crooked, all the evidence gets thrown out by a judge. No, this is actually the judge already approving the warrant...lol. So it isn't fruit from the poisonous tree if a judge approved it.

Then a judge has to review it and based on the information provided or not provided it is approved again or denied. If there were nothing there, then it would be denied. It was continued because there was something there.

Now, in regards to Comey and Trump there is a process upon which this can be properly litigated. That isn't in the public forum. This is a matter for Trumps attorneys if there is any merit to it.
Go back and read my post and try using a 1st grade level comprehension. CD you’re a computer guy. If I needed tech help I’d probably call someone else but maybe I might call you somewhere down the line. You’re merely regurgitating what you think you understand from reading a bunch of stuff on the internet. Props for trying to educate yourself. I’ve personally been involved in the FISA court process. I’m not making this stuff up. I’m not regurgitating from some news article or talking points. 20+ years of working in law enforcement and working with every federal agency there is to include some of the intelligence agencies.

In case you didn’t know...this is not about a narrative. These are cold hard facts. My country is in a struggle for righteousness which Lefties like you want no part. Lefties are not righteous or dignified, in fact, you are the opposite.

Righteous people seek the truth and want to hold people to account for their actions, and more than anything they want the freedom.

Dignified people are respectful people that treat people with respect, no matter the circumstance.

You, sir, are neither. I rest on how you use big words to blow up your intellect, but in the next breath you call people, names that is so uncalled for because they are not true, or you do not know they are true. It sure makes you feel good though, as you never give any evidence.

I feel bad for you and your family because you are an angry man and mr trump is still your president...Which is poetic justice!

The Democratic Party is in the midst of being exposed for chaining your dismal future to their votes and their power...and you don’t even see it. Sad.
First is if you think i am using big words that says more about you than me....lol. Secondly if righteous people seek the truth you would have no problem with this investigation. Nice try though and you calling Trump my president really does't mean crap....lol. Well, maybe it does to you....but it doesn't to me. I already told you what he is to me.

What are you lol’ing at? Not my fault you guys make sh#t up in fairytale land and accept a civil court mediator as the God of your left wing existence.

This might be the right time to remind us all of your superior law enforcement/intel credentials and that we shouldn't bother debating you because of how dialed in you are.

Also your understanding of what fruits of a poisonous tree are is slightly off. Being a crooked cop will get all of your former cases reviewed if the defense attorney is worth his salt. Providing fraudulent information to the court taints all of the evidence that was obtained off that information. It can all be thrown out at that point.

This might be the right time to remind us all of your superior law enforcement/intel credentials and that we shouldn't bother debating you because of how dialed in you are.
Well if you’d like to listen to a civil court mediator over a guys who’s personally been involved in this process then that’s on you chief!

Reactions: grbcane
Go back and read my post and try using a 1st grade level comprehension. CD you’re a computer guy. If I needed tech help I’d probably call someone else but maybe I might call you somewhere down the line. You’re merely regurgitating what you think you understand from reading a bunch of stuff on the internet. Props for trying to educate yourself. I’ve personally been involved in the FISA court process. I’m not making this stuff up. I’m not regurgitating from some news article or talking points. 20+ years of working in law enforcement and working with every federal agency there is to include some of the intelligence agencies.
The insults don't change the facts. I don't know about your experience with the FISA court process but to me the way it was explained .......to me by a guy that has applied for FISA warrants for 30 years makes sense. Your political biases have you all in your feelings....and this is why this country is so screwed up. No FISA court is going to approve a warrant based on a political witch hunt or lack of information of its basis...and if you are as you claim to be you would know this. Let alone review and approve these again numerous times.

Also your understanding of what fruits of a poisonous tree are is slightly off. Being a crooked cop will get all of your former cases reviewed if the defense attorney is worth his salt. Providing fraudulent information to the court taints all of the evidence that was obtained off that information. It can all be thrown out at that point.
I gave you an example. It isn't a complete understanding and believe me i have a complete understanding what that means.

Also, the right isn't saying the information was fraudulent. The right is saying the information was withheld....and yes there is a difference. The right and Trump are proceeding under some ridiculous pretense the left didn't share the origin of the information. It is stupid because there is no judge in the world (even locally) that would approve warrants without an understanding of what they are approving or what they need to know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT