ADVERTISEMENT

The Mucch Has Turned on Trump!!

Bree Olson will be coming on soon to discuss how no administration has gone down faster. In politics.....but overall nobody has gone down faster than her still.

I saw that a while ago, I’m sure we’ll disagree on this, but I’m always fascinated with this stuff. My opinion it has more to do with hurt feelings, and resentment of Trump having to cut him loose.

I saw that a while ago, I’m sure we’ll disagree on this, but I’m always fascinated with this stuff. My opinion it has more to do with hurt feelings, and resentment of Trump having to cut him loose.

It's all about facts!! Something you obviously know nothing about.

It's all about facts!! Something you obviously know nothing about.
Okay Cems. The Mooch, is similar to Trump he has a big ego, and likes the spot light. No, really it’s true! Trump enjoys the spot light and has a big ego, it’s not necessarily a bad thing. No better way for the Mooch to get in the spot light, then bash Trump.

Okay Cems. The Mooch, is similar to Trump he has a big ego, and likes the spot light. No, really it’s true! Trump enjoys the spot light and has a big ego, it’s not necessarily a bad thing. No better way for the Mooch to get in the spot light, then bash Trump.
Oh boy. You got it bad. The Trump mindless syndrome. Smfh

You at the game?

This is nothing but “sour grapes “ from The Mucch . He’s been forced out of Trumps inner circle - he wanted a cabinet position .
Also his old girlfriend KG is now with Trump jr. which makes him being around a little uncomfortable
She , Kimberly Guilfoyle , was once married to the pinhead governor Gavin Newsome who in 2007 had an admitted affair while in wedlock . Newsome is the nephew of fancy Nancy and has aspirations of running for President one day after he screws up the state of California

Here's another fact. Trump is about to get impeached. He will be the third president in US history.

Key word in sentence is about. Since your so fact driven and always lecturing about it, He’d be the FOURTH US President impeached. The first being Andrew Johnson ( Democrat ) Lincoln’s VP. Impeached by House acquitted by Senate. Nixon and Clinton the other two. You have two ears and one mouth because if you LISTEN to me, You’ll learn.

Key word in sentence is about. Since your so fact driven and always lecturing about it, He’d be the FOURTH US President impeached. The first being Andrew Johnson ( Democrat ) Lincoln’s VP. Impeached by House acquitted by Senate. Nixon and Clinton the other two. You have two ears and one mouth because if you LISTEN to me, You’ll learn.

You are such a dumbass along with anybody that "like" your post. Nixon was not impeached!! He quit before the House impeached his crooked ass. Don't question my recollection about Tricky Dick. I lived that period and you know jack. Check your history , sonny.

Reactions: zackbear
You guys realize nobody believes anything you say anymore. This is what happens when your party spends all of their time ripping everyone off and defrauding the entire country to their own benefit.

But you'll believe Nancy Pelosi when she drops the big "I" on Trumps ass.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

More facts to school your dumbass.
@GLFSTRM ......this might help you also.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-despite-what-hillary-clinton-and-others-say/

@ZEKEMUG you have lost credibility with your futile attempts to pretend you're smart. You don't know how impeachment works nor the fact that Nixon was never impeached. Stop embarrassing yourself or I will continue to expose your ignorant ass.

Like Trump over whether he tried to shake down a world leader. Got it.
Using US leverage to expose corruption is a patriotic deed. Don't you agree?

Biden is small potatoes.

Question, why would a disgusting conman thief like Biden run for office? He's obviously got dementia. He either thinks lemmings like you don't care about the corruption or he thinks he's immune to what's coming because he made himself a political opponent.

Using US leverage to expose corruption is a patriotic deed. Don't you agree?

Biden is small potatoes.

Question, why would a disgusting conman thief like Biden run for office? He's obviously got dementia. He either thinks lemmings like you don't care about the corruption or he thinks he's immune to what's coming because he made himself a political opponent.

I see you got the right wing talking points down to a science. So sad it will not save Trump from impeachment.

Reactions: zackbear
@ZEKEMUG you have lost credibility with your futile attempts to pretend you're smart. You don't know how impeachment works nor the fact that Nixon was never impeached. Stop embarrassing yourself or I will continue to expose your ignorant ass.

Technically but your right on Nixon . Being you know so much about Nixon you are aware the house voted to start impeachment. As I told you before this is not a formal impeachment of Trump. No vote

Technically but your right on Nixon . Being you know so much about Nixon you are aware the house voted to start impeachment. As I told you before this is not a formal impeachment of Trump. No vote

When it comes to facts you always lose and I win. Stop trying to change the subject. If you truly knew your history and facts about impeachment you would know the founding fathers NEVER established an exact procedure for impeachment. Did you know that? Nothing in the constitution says the House has to have a vote to start an impeachment inquiry. Do us a favor, leave the business of impeachment to me. You are embarrassing yourself each time you post crap that is easily refuted.

I see you got the right wing talking points down to a science. So sad it will not save Trump from impeachment.
Listen Cems, we are winning 256 to ZERO. Trust me when I say you will bow at my feet begging for mercy when these investigations are complete. If you don't piss me off too much between now and then I will consider taking into account your genetically inferior brain. I try to show you the light, you give me spongebob in return. Pay attention.

When it comes to facts you always lose and I win. Stop trying to change the subject. If you truly knew your history and facts about impeachment you would know the founding fathers NEVER established an exact procedure for impeachment. Did you know that? Nothing in the constitution says the House has to have a vote to start an impeachment inquiry. Do us a favor, leave the business of impeachment to me. You are embarrassing yourself each time you post crap that is easily refuted.

Where did the Founding Fathers say a congressional committee has the right to impeach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT