ADVERTISEMENT

The Mucch Has Turned on Trump!!

Listen Cems, we are winning 256 to ZERO. Trust me when I say you will bow at my feet begging for mercy when these investigations are complete. If you don't piss me off too much between now and then I will consider taking into account your genetically inferior brain. I try to show you the light, you give me spongebob in return. Pay attention.

Genetically inferior brain? You of all people who don't know how the impeachment process works or whether Nixon got impeached are a typical low IQ Trump supporter.

Genetically inferior brain? You of all people who don't know how the impeachment process works or whether Nixon got impeached are a typical low IQ Trump supporter.
I don't give a flip about your thoughts on the impeachment process or Nixon, your 10 minutes on google prior to posting isn't impressing anyone. Trump will not be impeached, just another political scam by your lib buddies and you know it. You do know this?

I don't give a flip about your thoughts on the impeachment process or Nixon, your 10 minutes on google prior to posting isn't impressing anyone. Trump will not be impeached, just another political scam by your lib buddies and you know it. You do know this?
Well...you don't know / understand the process and this post is proof. We are in the middle of an impeachment inquiry now. Every novice knows this. There will be a vote eventually....as early as Thanksgiving. The house would vote to impeach if they voted today. So this mindless drivel is meaningless since more votes than needed are on the record to impeach in the house.

The articles are extremely important because we need people on the record in the Senate. So they are all removed in the next election.

PS... foriegn countries won't help this time.

You finally admitted that criminal will be impeached and become the third president to do so. My work is done here.

giphy.gif

Well...you don't know / understand the process and this post is proof. We are in the middle of an impeachment inquiry now. Every novice knows this. There will be a vote eventually....as early as Thanksgiving. The house would vote to impeach if they voted today. So this mindless drivel is meaningless since more votes than needed are on the record to impeach in the house.

The articles are extremely important because we need people on the record in the Senate. So they are all removed in the next election.

PS... foriegn countries won't help this time.

You scorched his ass!!!

Well then answer the question.
Where did the Founding Fathers say a congressional committee has the right to impeach.

Another dumb question by the Canesport @##@#. You do know there was no such thing as a congressional committee back in the day? Go back to sleep, I'm tired of schooling you on Impeachment 101. Nixon was impeached my ass...lol...lol

Another dumb question by the Canesport @##@#. You do know there was no such thing as a congressional committee back in the day? Go back to sleep, I'm tired of schooling you on Impeachment 101. Nixon was impeached my ass...lol...lol

I’ll give you this you know how to avoid answering. Not having committees is not the point. Founding Fathers gave Congress the power to impeach not just some part of congress.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Careful glfstrm...cems is kind of a big deal...with his superior brain and all...

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
You woke up to post that? Come again.
One more thing. You know you can edit the title of this thread to The Mooch, yes? The Munch sounds like your lesbian tendencies taking over.

Here's another fact. Trump is about to get impeached. He will be the third president in US history.
lol lol lmao let’s sit back and watch . Feeling sorry for you cems it will never happen just a side show. Meanwhile you and your Hypocrites Dems condone your fellow dem Biden taken bribes and then say it ain’t so Joe bragging about shaking down a foreign government on live tv and all are ok with that. Lmao a special kind of brilliance.

lol lol lmao let’s sit back and watch . Feeling sorry for you cems it will never happen just a side show. Meanwhile you and your Hypocrites Dems condone your fellow dem Biden taken bribes and then say it ain’t so Joe bragging about shaking down a foreign government on live tv and all are ok with that. Lmao a special kind of brilliance.

You need to get ready to leave this site for a year after Trump is impeached. Unless I pardon you.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Last edited:
You need to get ready to leave this site for a year after Trump is impeached. Unless I pardon you.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
So sad cems it will never make it threw the senate. Did you see the thousands of people at the Trump rally tic tot tick tot .

Bro, impeachment doesn't mean conviction in the Senate. Are you that slow?
No you are the slow one cems . Your party now finds people guilty on here say lol. So I guess if someone told me you and little cd robbed a bank that I then could call the law and have all arrested in put in jail without your day in court and without any witnesses at all. You Dems are brilliant no doubt.

Now Trump's friends are turning on him. He called Trump a traitor. It's ova!!!!

https://aol.it/356Dxbi

Actually cens, mooch turned on Trump about 2-3 months ago. Light bulb finally went off. It hits some sooner than others, but as long as it comes on no harm no foul.

I've been working on cash all day because I think he's salvageable. But he's not budging.

I still have hopes.

Actually cens, mooch turned on Trump about 2-3 months ago. Light bulb finally went off. It hits some sooner than others, but as long as it comes on no harm no foul.

I've been working on cash all day because I think he's salvageable. But he's not budging.

I still have hopes.

Cash needs a lobotomy, now. The man is beyond our help.

No you are the slow one cems . Your party now finds people guilty on here say lol. So I guess if someone told me you and little cd robbed a bank that I then could call the law and have all arrested in put in jail without your day in court and without any witnesses at all. You Dems are brilliant no doubt.
Dems are brilliant. That's why we're about to impeach that criminal in the WH.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT