ADVERTISEMENT

The Obama Biden administration was the most corrupt of all time.

8itytdvmal621.jpg

Reactions: zackbear
Why do you start these worthless threads knowing folks like @Raoul2 and others will bring forth facts to contradict your lies?

I think even you admire Obama’s massive corruption, and his Mafia like tactics, and as BobbyJoe says, admit it you’re voting for Trump.

Reactions: gdowning70
Another worthless post. The evidence is clear Obama had ZERO criminal issues during his tenure as president. The facts prove it and your lies can't change history.

That’s almost funny.

Based on @Raoul2 chart, you should be embarrassed to continue defending your opening argument. Case closed!!

No, it’ obvious Mark Holder Obama’s wingman was more effective than a Mafia bribe. Obama didn’t give a rats ass about the city of Chicago, but he brought Chicago traditions to DC.

No, it’ obvious Mark Holder Obama’s wingman was more effective than a Mafia bribe. Obama didn’t give a rats ass about the city of Chicago, but he brought Chicago traditions to DC.

*clears throat* Eric holder. If you wanna attack people at least know who they are.

Reactions: zackbear
Are you saying there is more corruption than what that chart says?

Probably at least double that given it was before the traffic cone got himself impeached for attempting to extort Ukrainian help to get himself re-elected.

Reactions: cems52
Obama spied on Trump’s campaign, he was caught. Obama learned from his idol Nixon, he surpassed his teacher.

Ok. I'm done with this discussion. I have to get ready for the game. Can't tailgate but I'll be in my car drinking my favorite "beverage".

Ok. I'm done with this discussion. I have to get ready for the game. Can't tailgate but I'll be in my car drinking my favorite "beverage".

If you were Cash, I’d say you were drinking Shirley Temples.

Reactions: cems52

What are u having a bottle of Boones Farm from 7/11 ... hahahha or are you splurging for the MD 2020... hahaha

Was he or was he not held in contempt? This making your initial post a lie! Should we talk about Fast & Furious, Benghazi or the IRS Scandal?

Instead, lets deal with facts like mishandling a global pandemic causing 200k+ deaths, impeachment, 20k+ lies, treason and misogyny, etc.

What are u having a bottle of Boones Farm from 7/11 ... hahahha or are you splurging for the MD 2020... hahaha
We would wait outside the Cumberland Farms store near our neighborhood and get older people to buy us some MD 2020 when we were teenagers. A lot of really bad day afters with that crap. Lol

Reactions: El Cubano
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT