ADVERTISEMENT

The Obama Biden administration was the most corrupt of all time.

That was my point.
Gotcha, Been so busy lately that I'm a bit slow today and I missed your point. Insert joke. Going to be a great day though, Motocross series is racing in Fl right now and Miami FSU for later.

Another worthless post. The evidence is clear Obama had ZERO criminal issues during his tenure as president. The facts prove it and your lies can't change history.
You libs flock to the Fake News like Flies flock to my Dogs shit in my backyard

Nice comeback NOT!

But it’s true. One side (usually the Dems) are fact / data / evidence driven. The other (usually Republicans) are driven by culture wars / mysticism / and misinformation. It’s clear which of the two has a strong moral and philosophical spine and which side doesn’t.

But it’s true. One side (usually the Dems) are fact / data / evidence driven. The other (usually Republicans) are driven by culture wars / mysticism / and misinformation. It’s clear which of the two has a strong moral and philosophical spine and which side doesn’t.
Here’s some more facts how your candidate is a bumbling fool!! Lol

It appears most if not all the corruption is under Republican administrations.

Indeed. This is evidence Republicans are far more corrupt than their Dem counterparts. Trump alone during less than his first two years had 30x more indictments than the 20 collective years of Obama, Clinton, and Carter combined.

Reactions: cems52
We would wait outside the Cumberland Farms store near our neighborhood and get older people to buy us some MD 2020 when we were teenagers. A lot of really bad day afters with that crap. Lol

My friend and I would take turns, I was up and he knew I wasn’t wearing my contact lenses and told me to ask this lady. I got the ass chewing of my life from this hysterical woman. Since I was now close to her van, I looked over to see Baptist Church written on the side of the van, and my friend was nowhere in sight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT