ADVERTISEMENT

The Real threat to America is not China or Covid or Poverty

It's like banging your head against the wall here with some of these threads...

Its beyond pointless. I think honest discussion and exchange of ideas are long gone. Now, its agree with the left or be branded a racist. EVERYTHING comes back to race when you talk to the left. Even Dr. Seuss.

Anywho, thought this was a decent read if anyone's interested.

No conspiracy theory. Just the facts. More made up lies by the right. How is the following a "conspiracy theory"?

In “And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street,” a character described as “a Chinaman” has lines for eyes, wears a pointed hat, and carries chopsticks and a bowl of rice. (Editions published in the 1970s changed the reference from “a Chinaman” to “a Chinese man.”) In “If I Ran the Zoo,” two characters from “the African island of Yerka” are depicted as shirtless, shoeless and resembling monkeys.

If you feel what's stated above is not racist there is no hope for you.
Great. Fictional characters. Why cancel it? Don’t read it. Why prevent others from reading it? Left wing cancel culture strike again.

Its beyond pointless. I think honest discussion and exchange of ideas are long gone. Now, its agree with the left or be branded a racist. EVERYTHING comes back to race when you talk to the left. Even Dr. Seuss.

Anywho, thought this was a decent read if anyone's interested.

Just say nothing to those clowns.. 🤡🤡🤡

No conspiracy theory. Just the facts. More made up lies by the right. How is the following a "conspiracy theory"?

In “And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street,” a character described as “a Chinaman” has lines for eyes, wears a pointed hat, and carries chopsticks and a bowl of rice. (Editions published in the 1970s changed the reference from “a Chinaman” to “a Chinese man.”) In “If I Ran the Zoo,” two characters from “the African island of Yerka” are depicted as shirtless, shoeless and resembling monkeys.

297629_image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT