ADVERTISEMENT

The stable genius at it again....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
60338964_10214243229857248_6095506956162695168_n.jpg

Why would anyone believe that lying racist pos Obum? Obum set Trump up which means he's a traitor and should be hung OR his top intelligence officers had no respect for his weak ass and did it behind his back. Either way, Obum is a lying racist pos.

Last edited:
Why would anyone believe that lying racist pos Obum? Obum set Trump up which means he's a traitor and should be hung OR his top intelligence officers had no respect for his weak ass and did it behind his back. Either way, Obum is a lying racist pos.
Nice fake blame but you forgot one thing. HE WAS RIGHT!!!!

Translation- please, please someone pay attention to me. I come here and post really stupid shit because I get attention. I am an atheist, a baby killer, a libtard and no friends. Please help me.
I really try not to find amusement in other people’s misery..... but I just can’t help myself with CD....lol.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Obama fired Flynn because he constantly told the administration that we aren’t prepared and our PC culture will be our Achilles heel. This is the same Obama who called ISIS the JV team. Obama acted like it was over when we killed Osama bin Laden, Flynn called him on it. Who was right ?

Obama fired Flynn because he constantly told the administration that we aren’t prepared and our PC culture will be our Achilles heel. This is the same Obama who called ISIS the JV team. Obama acted like it was over when we killed Osama bin Laden, Flynn called him on it. Who was right ?
Who’s Obama? I tried to look him up by searching for “legacies” but couldnt find anything.

Wrong, Flynn was done wrong and is an honorable man. BO is a POS.
No he wasn't honorable and he was a POS. That is why he got fired and Barry warned Trump he was a POS and what happened when the top POS hired him against advice? He was a POS.....So he was right. Not wrong.

Coming here and saying Obama was wrong about Flynn being a POS while he goes to jail really makes zero sense no?

Wrong, Flynn was done wrong and is an honorable man. BO is a POS.

Trying to sell Obama helping Trump with the advice not to give Flynn a senior position in administration is laughable. I think Flynn scared them he knows where the bodies are buried from Benghazi thru the rest of failed foreign policies. Obama wasn’t in the business of helping Trump with anything.

Last edited:
Trying to sell Obama helping Trump with the advice not to give Flynn a senior position in administration is laughable. I think Flynn scared them he knows where the bodies are buried from Benghazi thru the rest of failed foreign policies. Obama wasn’t in the business of helping Trump with anything.
That's exactly right, Obum didn't give a rat's ass about Flynn or anybody else for that matter. To assume he didn't know anything about what his intelligence chiefs were doing is absurd. Obum is a traitor.

No he wasn't honorable and he was a POS. That is why he got fired and Barry warned Trump he was a POS and what happened when the top POS hired him against advice? He was a POS.....So he was right. Not wrong.

Coming here and saying Obama was wrong about Flynn being a POS while he goes to jail really makes zero sense no?
Wrong, Flynn was done wrong and is an honorable man. BO and idiots like you are the criminals.

Reactions: grbcane
Wrong, Flynn was done wrong and is an honorable man. BO and idiots like you are the criminals.
No...honorable men aren't going to prison for breaking the law unless it is in Trumps world. Oh, wait a minute....lmao

That's exactly right, Obum didn't give a rat's ass about Flynn or anybody else for that matter. To assume he didn't know anything about what his intelligence chiefs were doing is absurd. Obum is a traitor.
Another jewel...who said Obama was helping that POS Trump by warning him about Flynn?NOBODY!!!That is the difference between people that give a crap about this country and who gives a crap about themselves.

Warning Trump was his responsibility. Flynn was an American Advisor on our national security. See, when you work for the government, what you do is on behalf of the American people. Not themselves. See how that works? Trump and his supporters thought it was about him and them....and it is NOT! Obama cares about our security so didn't want Flynn working on behalf of the american people. Trump cares about himself so didn't give a crap about what Obama had to say about it. Thus, you see what happened. Flynn broke the law and is going to jail. Trump goes down Vanessa Del Rio style as the worst POS president ever for not listening.

Anyone else amused how Flynn started a "Lock Her Up" chant for Hillary and is going to jail himself? Sorry...I had to throw that in there......ROLMAO

Last edited:
Another jewel...who said Obama was helping that POS Trump by warning him about Flynn?NOBODY!!!That is the difference between people that give a crap about this country and who gives a crap about themselves.

Warning Trump was his responsibility. Flynn was an American Advisor on our national security. See, when you work for the government, what you do is on behalf of the American people. Not themselves. See how that works? Trump and his supporters thought it was about him and them....and it is NOT! Obama cares about our security so didn't want Flynn working on behalf of the american people. Trump cares about himself so didn't give a crap about what Obama had to say about it. Thus, you see what happened. Flynn broke the law and is going to jail. Trump goes down Vanessa Del Rio style as the worst POS president ever for not listening.

Anyone else amused how Flynn started a "Lock Her Up" chant for Hillary and is going to jail himself? Sorry...I had to throw that in there......ROLMAO

How was Obama helping the American Citizens when they used IRS to go after political opposition. It happened please explain so we can move onto next example.

It's it your job to VET all high ranking officials anyway? That's the job. You can't rely on others to do YOUR JOB AS PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

No...honorable men aren't going to prison for breaking the law unless it is in Trumps world. Oh, wait a minute....lmao

So “ No Honorable “ men go to prison ? What do you think of Gandhi or Mandela?

To assume he didn't know anything about what his intelligence chiefs were doing is absurd. Obum is a traitor.

It's it your job to VET all high ranking officials anyway? That's the job. You can't rely on others to do YOUR JOB AS PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Flynn 33 years honorable service, thrown under bus

Obum the communist organizer not vetted, traitor racist POS

Reactions: utatem
To assume he didn't know anything about what his intelligence chiefs were doing is absurd. Obum is a traitor.
NEWSFLASH: Either he didn't know or he colluded. You pick. I have. He is a colluding POS that requires impeachment. The only other alternative is he didn't know and wouldn't take the advice. He is going to jail. Can't have it both ways. Sorry.

Flynn 33 years honorable service, thrown under bus

Obum the communist organizer not vetted, traitor racist POS
NEWSFLASH: You don't get to break the law because you served your country. Even if it is 100 years. We live in a country laws rule. Not kings.

NEWSFLASH: Either he didn't know or he colluded. You pick. I have. He is a colluding POS that requires impeachment. The only other alternative is he didn't know and wouldn't take the advice. He is going to jail. Can't have it both ways. Sorry.
Mueller and 18 Fed prosecutors said no obstruction, but chef boyardee lemming says he did... Obum is a traitor, along with rice, lynch and his wingman

NEWSFLASH: You don't get to break the law because you served your country. Even if it is 100 years. We live in a country laws rule. Not kings.
He will be pardoned to right the injustice, but Obum is still a racist POS traitor

He will be pardoned to right the injustice, but Obum is still a racist POS traitor
Flynn will not get a pardon. That would mean impeachment and when he is already booted he won't have the authority. Sorry....criminals are gonna have to go to jail. Imagine that.

Mueller and 18 Fed prosecutors said no obstruction, but chef boyardee lemming says he did... Obum is a traitor, along with rice, lynch and his wingman
Read the report. Otherwise you sound pretty ignorant to it because that is not what it said. That is what Trumps hired gun said. Mueller gave many examples of obstruction and left it up to congress to hold him accountable.

Flynn will not get a pardon. That would mean impeachment and when he is already booted he won't have the authority. Sorry....criminals are gonna have to go to jail. Imagine that.
Trump ain't getting impeached in this world or the next and you know it. It will happen as I said.

Read the report. Otherwise you sound pretty ignorant to it because that is not what it said. That is what Trumps hired gun said. Mueller gave many examples of obstruction and left it up to congress to hold him accountable.
Not happening no matter how many times you say it, and you know it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT