ADVERTISEMENT

The State run Democrat Press can cover for Joe Biden in the U.S., but unfortunately the rest of the world knows the truth.

Absolutely brutal .Can't give a mildly coherent answer to a question he has been told is coming and prepped for..Even Don Lemon seems embarrassed- Dumb and Dumber.

Last edited:
Hey where the heck are cems, cd, &Hawaii????????
There TDS, doesn’t allow them to see the reality or to accept the truth!
Typical liberals
However that tape was edited to make him sound EVEN more clueless than he is!
Notice the quick screen static and buzz, several times.
No doubt he is a decade too late mentally, for the rigorous duties and hours of the Presidency
Pffft

Last edited:
I'm surprised his puppet masters send him out there to embarrass himself and our country, although I don't think he is aware enough to realize how bad he looks.

Reactions: grbcane
Yeah the Media is the major problem. They are totally complicit from announcement all thru hid and seek campaign. Still covering and not reporting the news. Think Biden didn’t run 2016 because He knew Hilary had knowledge of Hunter and more importantly the ability to get the press to report on shady dealings

from a NYT leak, now we know who is truly running the country

I'm surprised his puppet masters send him out there to embarrass himself and our country, although I don't think he is aware enough to realize how bad he looks.

Helps their narrative, so when the curtain finally falls on sleepy Joe as it gets worse and worse, they can wheel out Harris and everyone can be grateful for a coherent sentence, any coherent sentence, even if it has nothing to do with the question being asked

Vice President Harris defended her decision to not go to the border during a combative moment in an interview with NBC's Lester Holt on her trip to Guatemala and Mexico.

Holt repeatedly noted that Harris, who is charged in the Biden administration with handling the flow of Central American migrants at the border, hasn't actually been to the border. Holt twice asked Harris directly if she would visit the border.

The second time, Harris responded with a bit of incredulity.

"At some point, you know, we are going to the border," Harris told Holt when asked if she plans to visit the border. "We've been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border."

"You haven't been to the border," Holt responded.

"And I haven't been to Europe," she replied. "And I mean, I don't ... understand the point that you're making. I'm not discounting the importance of the border."

At least Trump was America first and began to secure the Southern border and exposed the fakenews media and social media for what they are.
Trump will go down in history with at least two first-place finishes as President: The worst President in history of the country and the head of the most corrupt Administration in history!

I noticed you ignored the part about the most corrupt Administration in history! and how many times was Jimmy Carter impeached? Carter or Nixon were probably the second worst but Trump stands alone at the top1

Impeached means nothing.

Basically, he was voted "least likable" by the high school yearbook committee.

He was never convicted, removed from office or even found guilty of any kind of wrongdoing.

So... wear that "impeachment" moniker in your cap proudly, but at the end of the day it's just a feather collecting dust on your cap in the closet.

It means that little.

Impeached means nothing.

Basically, he was voted "least likable" by the high school yearbook committee.

He was never convicted, removed from office or even found guilty of any kind of wrongdoing.

So... wear that "impeachment" moniker in your cap proudly, but at the end of the day it's just a feather collecting dust on your cap in the closet.

It means that little.
I noticed you also ignored the part about the most corrupt Administration in history. Check out the number of his cronies indicted. He is currently under some 30 Federal and State investigations. We'll find out if he is guilty of any kind of wrongdoing. Tax fraud is almost a given!

I noticed you also ignored the part about the most corrupt Administration in history. Check out the number of his cronies indicted. He is currently under some 30 Federal and State investigations. We'll find out if he is guilty of any kind of wrongdoing. Tax fraud is almost a given!

Any facts of this supposed "most corrupt Administration in history" moniker? Or is this just another CNN talking point?

I'm sure you'll tell me to enter "Trump-most-corrupt-administration-in-history" in my search engine and pick a source... in which I will respond GTFOH with that non-sense. As if the INTERNET is the all-knowing authority on facts these days. Might as well go to Wikipedia for the kind of "facts" you will claim as truth. Ri-goddamn-diculous.

Honestly... saying Trumps Admin was the most corrupt in history is quite a stretch considering the Clinton's once held office. The trail of corruption, bribery, treason and murder that follow them over 4 decades in public office is long and distinguished. Of course... any proof of this was destroyed when Hillary took a hammer to her private server. No body = no crime, right?

Suppose you've never had friends or kept company with people that got in some trouble...? You've lived an absolute perfect life and surrounded yourself with absolutely perfect people... I'm sure.

Love how people want to bash Trump for the turnover in his cabinet and Admin. As a business owner, I totally understand how and why those people are replaced when they arent doing the job they were assigned to do. He ran the country like a business, not a country club like all the other Admins were. Maybe Trump's "cronies" that are under investigation were removed from their position once he found out they were doing shit out-of-pocket? Maybe the reason they are under investigation is because he brought their issues to light when he relieved them of their duties?

Politics is the ultimate "good ol' boys" club. People are given assignments and allowed to stay no matter what... even if they arent doing their job or being counter-productive in their job. That doesnt work in real business... which is the way our Country should be run, in my opinion.

" Don't forget the big guy gets !0%."

" Don't forget the big guy gets !0%."

I also find it absolutely hysterical how they keep pounding the "tax fraud" and impropriety of Trumps office...

Yet absolutely ignore that fact that Hunter Biden... a crackhead, addict and womanizer... threw some paint on a canvas and is planning to sell his "art" for anywhere between $50k and $500k.

Absolutely no issue there AT ALL... right? I mean, the guy is clearly the next Monet, or Rembrandt, or Pollak and is deserved of his long and courageous career as an artist that finally got a big break and achieved success.

I bet he could trot out to play shortstop for the Washington Nationals as well without ever having played the game.

Maybe he can be the starting QB for the Washington Football Team?

Goaltender for the Capitals?

I mean... the possibilities are ENDLESS for this highly talented man. Goes to prove that "Daddy Ball" is still alive and well.

I think people like Miamimike either have a distorted view of history or forgot about historical events that would also change their view on Presidential accomplishments. He and others have Trump as their worst President of all time when they forget about Johnson that lied to the American public about just sending in advisors into Viet Nam when a short time later sending in 500,000 troops. We know how that ended with 56,000 troops killed. Number 1 in my book! Number 2 is Jimmy Carter with the totally botched Iranian hostage issue which still resonates today and 18% interest rates that almost destroyed our economy. Number 3 is Obama who along with Holder are the architects of the bad race relations we have today. Of course the failure of Obamacare didn't help him either although it wasn't totally his fault.
Fast forwarding to Trump, who did not get the wall completed but tried, who accomplished a level of peace in the Middle East, that lead a great economy with its low gas prices, put sanctions on China and tried to negotiate a nuclear deal with North Korea, got NATO countries to pay its fair share of costs, ended our tourism to Cuba and put sanctions on that repressive government and Venezuela's government. Pulled troops out of Afganistan. Yes, he surrounded himself early on with a few dishonest people but every President has made appointment mistakes. He got more positive things done in 4 years that other Presidents would only dream about.
His personality has turned off some voters but his accomplishments in 4 years was unmistakable. Trump falls into the category of President's that actually were accomplished not like the first three I mentioned.

I also find it absolutely hysterical how they keep pounding the "tax fraud" and impropriety of Trumps office...

Yet absolutely ignore that fact that Hunter Biden... a crackhead, addict and womanizer... threw some paint on a canvas and is planning to sell his "art" for anywhere between $50k and $500k.

Absolutely no issue there AT ALL... right? I mean, the guy is clearly the next Monet, or Rembrandt, or Pollak and is deserved of his long and courageous career as an artist that finally got a big break and achieved success.

I bet he could trot out to play shortstop for the Washington Nationals as well without ever having played the game.

Maybe he can be the starting QB for the Washington Football Team?

Goaltender for the Capitals?

I mean... the possibilities are ENDLESS for this highly talented man. Goes to prove that "Daddy Ball" is still alive and well.
I've heard Hunter is on Blake's short list if the NFL swoops in and makes Manny an offer he can't refuse :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Allied2651
I think people like Miamimike either have a distorted view of history or forgot about historical events that would also change their view on Presidential accomplishments. He and others have Trump as their worst President of all time when they forget about Johnson that lied to the American public about just sending in advisors into Viet Nam when a short time later sending in 500,000 troops. We know how that ended with 56,000 troops killed. Number 1 in my book! Number 2 is Jimmy Carter with the totally botched Iranian hostage issue which still resonates today and 18% interest rates that almost destroyed our economy. Number 3 is Obama who along with Holder are the architects of the bad race relations we have today. Of course the failure of Obamacare didn't help him either although it wasn't totally his fault.
Fast forwarding to Trump, who did not get the wall completed but tried, who accomplished a level of peace in the Middle East, that lead a great economy with its low gas prices, put sanctions on China and tried to negotiate a nuclear deal with North Korea, got NATO countries to pay its fair share of costs, ended our tourism to Cuba and put sanctions on that repressive government and Venezuela's government. Pulled troops out of Afganistan. Yes, he surrounded himself early on with a few dishonest people but every President has made appointment mistakes. He got more positive things done in 4 years that other Presidents would only dream about.
His personality has turned off some voters but his accomplishments in 4 years was unmistakable. Trump falls into the category of President's that actually were accomplished not like the first three I mentioned.
Surrounded himself with a few dishonest people? At least 18 people connected to Trump have been locked up, indicted or arrested. He trashed our allies. Deliberately downplayed pandemic which killed hundreds of thousands. Decision to withdraw US from nuclear deal has caused chaos throughout Middle East. Decision to pull US troops out of Syria resulted in Kurdish allies being slaughtered. Never offered a replacement for ACA as promised. Impeached twice. When Trump left office, US national debt was at highest levels since wwII. So whose the one with a distorted view of history? The real question is why do you still defend a total POS?

Last edited:

Combine that with the fact they think emotionally instead of logically.

Trump sent mean Tweets that hurt a bunch of feelings. He's guilty of being an asshole. Emotional thoughts from emotionally weak individuals.

Forget about his achievements or what he was trying to do to help America and Americans. That's logical and logic has no place in society today.

He's a big meanie!

Combine that with the fact they think emotionally instead of logically.

Trump sent mean Tweets that hurt a bunch of feelings. He's guilty of being an asshole. Emotional thoughts from emotionally weak individuals.

Forget about his achievements or what he was trying to do to help America and Americans. That's logical and logic has no place in society today.

He's a big meanie!
He's a serial lying POS with a severe mental disorder!

He's a serial lying POS with a severe mental disorder!
Yep, Trump is trouble. Unlike Andrew Coumo who is such a nice guy. Just one of those endearing touchy-feely warm human beings. I'm sure the first thing the woman that had Coumo put his hand up her blouse thought was "thank the Lord it was not a Trump mean tweet".

Yep, Trump is trouble. Unlike Andrew Coumo who is such a nice guy. Just one of those endearing touchy-feely warm human beings. I'm sure the first thing the woman that had Coumo put his hand up her blouse thought was "thank the Lord it was not a Trump mean tweet".
Well, one thing I noticed about Coumo, his video trying to explain his kissing and overall touchy feely way of embracing someone indicated as many males as females in the video.
He should do well in jail. When bubba tells him to pucker up he will do it well with all the experience he has had.

Surrounded himself with a few dishonest people? At least 18 people connected to Trump have been locked up, indicted or arrested. He trashed our allies. Deliberately downplayed pandemic which killed hundreds of thousands. Decision to withdraw US from nuclear deal has caused chaos throughout Middle East. Decision to pull US troops out of Syria resulted in Kurdish allies being slaughtered. Never offered a replacement for ACA as promised. Impeached twice. When Trump left office, US national debt was at highest levels since wwII. So whose the one with a distorted view of history? The real question is why do you still defend a total POS?
Weak arguments...Trump didn't trash our allies he forced them to pay their fair share for defense. He pulled out of a bad nuclear deal with the terrorist government of Iran. Are you now supporting the Iranian regime that supports terrorism through their proxies in the Middle East? Again, you have a distorted and Un American view of world affairs. He tried to get rid of the disastrous ACA but ran into Democratic roadblocks at evey turn. I will say that it appeared he lost steam in replacing it since he felt that Obamacare was imploding anyway.
Now you support a geriatric that can't get a full sentence out of his mouth without stumbling or going to index cards to remember what he is supposed to say and a Vice President who's MIA on the border disaster that she was supposed to fix. When asked a question she responds by laughing like a hyena without an answer to what she is asked. A complete and utter fool.
You just keep supporting these failed Democratic policies. Maybe the lightbulb will turn on and you'll figure it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT