ADVERTISEMENT

The States least likely to vaccinate

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
California, Oregon, Washington, etc. Ironic that the liberal states run by weak scared governors have the most anti vaxxers in the country . Watch you will see they won’t take the shot.

California, Oregon, Washington, etc. Ironic that the liberal states run by weak scared governors have the most anti vaxxers in the country . Watch you will see they won’t take the shot.
Why do they need a vaccine if its a media hoax tho? Like if its not such a big deal?

Yeah man, I would encourage anyone who wants it to do it. My way isnt the only way. But for me, the virus is not dangerous. No need to pump me full of there mystery cocktail.
I'm thinking about the shingles vaccine as an appetizer before the mystery cocktail

Anyone who understands MRNA should seriously question getting vaccine ... really scary stuff IMO

If a vaccine helps the frightened members of the populace, then bring it on. Otherwise, steer clear of it. No masks, no social distancing, no lockdowns. Just take vitamin C with a zinc chaser and you'll be fine.

If a vaccine helps the frightened members of the populace, then bring it on. Otherwise, steer clear of it. No masks, no social distancing, no lockdowns. Just take vitamin C with a zinc chaser and you'll be fine.

Lol🙄🙄🙄🙄

I don’t take the flu vaccine, not going to take this one. 244 years ago the government said what you could do in your home and what you had to do with your business. We said F*** you back then and it worked out pretty good.

Reactions: krvanness
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT