ADVERTISEMENT

The time the NBA removed the All Star Game from Charlotte ended with intended results! There will be no let up! It's an attack on Minority Voters.....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
and this will be met with big guns so to speak. The MLB thing is going to have a snow ball effect. It is not going to be tolerated by hyenas. Just you wait and see.

and this will be met with big guns so to speak. The MLB thing is going to have a snow ball effect. It is not going to be tolerated by hyenas. Just you wait and see.

May I suggest you go outside and take a walk. It's not healthy to be on here so much. These forums are toxic to the mind. I guarantee you if you cleanse yourself of the internet for just a week you will be amazed at how better you feel.

Reactions: El Cubano
May I suggest you go outside and take a walk. It's not healthy to be on here so much. These forums are toxic to the mind. I guarantee you if you cleanse yourself of the internet for just a week you will be amazed at how better you feel.

CD needs a cleansing ...hahaha ... Needs to wipe off the clown make-up..🤡🤡🤡🤡

You’ve been right so many times before , so excuse me , while I go laugh ... really wanna take you to Vegas w/ me ... will do opposite of every bet you make ... but damn , you do entertain me , so TY

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT