ADVERTISEMENT

The Truth Behind Black Lives Matter

Tiv

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 21, 2002
This article was written by Bill O'Reilly, one of the smartest men in America. It is about Black Lives Matter the organization, not the movement. I wonder if Lebron and those other NBA players know this. If not they should read this. It is truly frightening. It's about how BLM plan to change this country. And it's already happening.

A friend of mine has a sign on his lawn that says “Black Lives Matter.” Since I grew up with him in Levittown, New York, where blacks were not allowed to purchase homes, that piqued my interest.

He explained to me that justice is important to him and he believes African-Americans are denied a fair shake in America.

Millions of people believe that and their opinions should be respected.

I see the justice issue as more about poverty than skin color at this point in history. My opinion should be respected as well.

Then I asked my friend if he was aware of the philosophy behind the Black Lives Matter movement. I mean a sign is one thing, a well thought out political plan is quite something else. Most Americans, including my boyhood chum, have no clue.

Enter Alicia Garza, one of the founders of the Black Lives Matter Global Foundation and a proud Marxist, and we’re not talking Groucho here. Nope, Alicia is a follower of Karl Marx, one of the architects of communism. She freely admits that.

Ms. Garza is also an “opinion contributor” for USA Today and she lays it all out there - if you read between the lines.

On August 30, Alicia Garza wrote this: “We are in the midst of a black rebellion, spurred by decades of unequal treatment and undue violence against our communities...

“My work is about uprooting structural racism from every aspect of our society - our economy, our government and our communities.”

You can read “uprooting” as “overthrowing” because that is exactly what the Black Lives Matter Global Foundation wants to do. The well thought out plan is to use racial disenchantment to batter the entire “white” power structure and eventually destroy the capitalistic system.

It could work because few understand the end game including the Democratic Party, and more than a few corporations that are pumping millions of donated dollars into the Black Lives Matter “movement.”

The smoke signals are key. The far left including BLM are now demanding “economic” justice. That means onerous taxation on the affluent and the seizure of private property through a series of “wealth taxes.”

Then there’s “housing justice.” That means the government pays for sheltering low-income Americans.

“Education justice” means free college. “Worker justice” means guaranteed jobs and a “living wage.” You get the idea. A central government run by “woke” activists would provide pretty much everything and would confiscate private and corporate wealth to pay for it.

So that’s what’s in play and, again, the pro athletes, the casual liberal folks, the corporate virtue-signalers have no blankin’ clue.

However, some in the media do understand, but will not report the truth for fear their bosses will harm them.

So the next time you see a BLM sign please consider there is much more to this movement than words on paper or graffiti on a wall. Marxism is now being slyly mainstreamed in America. Somebody resurrect Paul Revere.

Posted by Bill O'Reilly

This article was written by Bill O'Reilly, one of the smartest men in America. It is about Black Lives Matter the organization, not the movement. I wonder if Lebron and those other NBA players know this. If not they should read this. It is truly frightening. It's about how BLM plan to change this country. And it's already happening.

A friend of mine has a sign on his lawn that says “Black Lives Matter.” Since I grew up with him in Levittown, New York, where blacks were not allowed to purchase homes, that piqued my interest.

He explained to me that justice is important to him and he believes African-Americans are denied a fair shake in America.

I see the justice issue as more about poverty than skin color at this point in history. My opinion should be respected as well.

Then I asked my friend if he was aware of the philosophy behind the Black Lives Matter movement. I mean a sign is one thing, a well thought out political plan is quite something else. Most Americans, including my boyhood chum, have no clue.

Enter Alicia Garza, one of the founders of the Black Lives Matter Global Foundation and a proud Marxist, and we’re not talking Groucho here. Nope, Alicia is a follower of Karl Marx, one of the architects of communism. She freely admits that.

Ms. Garza is also an “opinion contributor” for USA Today and she lays it all out there - if you read between the lines.

On August 30, Alicia Garza wrote this: “We are in the midst of a black rebellion, spurred by decades of unequal treatment and undue violence against our communities...

“My work is about uprooting structural racism from every aspect of our society - our economy, our government and our communities.”

You can read “uprooting” as “overthrowing” because that is exactly what the Black Lives Matter Global Foundation wants to do. The well thought out plan is to use racial disenchantment to batter the entire “white” power structure and eventually destroy the capitalistic system.

It could work because few understand the end game including the Democratic Party, and more than a few corporations that are pumping millions of donated dollars into the Black Lives Matter “movement.”

The smoke signals are key. The far left including BLM are now demanding “economic” justice. That means onerous taxation on the affluent and the seizure of private property through a series of “wealth taxes.”

Then there’s “housing justice.” That means the government pays for sheltering low-income Americans.

“Education justice” means free college. “Worker justice” means guaranteed jobs and a “living wage.” You get the idea. A central government run by “woke” activists would provide pretty much everything and would confiscate private and corporate wealth to pay for it.

So that’s what’s in play and, again, the pro athletes, the casual liberal folks, the corporate virtue-signalers have no blankin’ clue.

However, some in the media do understand, but will not report the truth for fear their bosses will harm them.

So the next time you see a BLM sign please consider there is much more to this movement than words on paper or graffiti on a wall. Marxism is now being slyly mainstreamed in America. Somebody resurrect Paul Revere.

Posted by Bill O'Reilly

Marxist POS..!!!

Posted by Bill O'Reilly

Multi-millionaire sexual predator moaning about taxation. Cry me a river.

Lebron billionaire more interested in making money than calling out China for all its human rights atrocities, child labor, sweat shops and cracking down on Hong Kong.

Back to the original topic. I watched O'Reilly's show for years. I seriously doubt he knows what Marxism is.

Reactions: cems52
Back to the original topic. I watched O'Reilly's show for years. I seriously doubt he knows what Marxism is.

He knows exactly what Marxism is. I know exactly what Marxism is. I lost the country I was born in to Marxism. It is the exact opposite of capitalism and democracy.
It is an evil ideology which enslaves people and commits human rights atrocities every day. I saw it first hand. It promises a lot and delivers nothing but pain and hardship.
I hope you and your family never have to go through it.

Of all the people the OP could have used to push his racist agenda.....SMFH

I'm a pragmatist. Sorry is that article offended you. It tells exactly what BLM's goals are. Straight from one of its leaders.

Reactions: orly 1022
I'm a pragmatist. Sorry is that article offended you. It tells exactly what BLM's goals are. Straight from one of its leaders.
You're more of a Trump cultist who blindly follows an ignorant and corrupt POS president named Donald Trump.

Reactions: gokcub
"cultist"? hahahahahahahahaha.

That you in the red hat ?

20181103_USD000_0.jpg

As I suspected. Another low education Trump supporter response.

cems please tell me what Biden brings to the table except 47 years as a career politician. Serious question. And don't refer to Trump.

Reactions: mahb
cems please tell me what Biden brings to the table except 47 years as a career politician. Serious question. And don't refer to Trump.

Integrity, honesty, a patriot, scruples, civility, compassion, knowledge, can bring people together, respected, willingness to learn, not a narcissist and doesn't lie nonstop.

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2

Both candidates have their policies outlined on their websites. If you're looking for "what Biden brings to the table" then that's a good place to look.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Integrity, honesty, a patriot, scruples, civility, compassion, knowledge, can bring people together, respected, willingness to learn, not a narcissist and doesn't lie nonstop.
Just one word destroying what you listed. Hunter

A "patriot" who sold his soul to China? When he was VP hundreds of thousands of American jobs were shipped to China and other countries. His son Hunter made millions of $$$$ off of dealings with China. So much for honesty and integrity.
"Willingness to learn"? Sorry but the job of POTUS is not for on the job training. You have to be ready on Day !. This is a man who either suffers from senility or from early onset of dementia.
This dude isn't fit to be president. The Far Left of the Democratic Party will be running the country if he wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT