ADVERTISEMENT

The United States is 4% of the Worlds Population but 25% of the worlds prisoners.....

A vast majority of industrialized countries in the world restrict firearm ownership. They all have radically lower levels of incarceration and violent crime. Coincidence ?

Move to one of them then. No government agency is making you stay here. I have been to many different countries. I prefer our freedoms over other countries laws.

To many parents tend to fail as parents these days. They let to much go until it becomes uncontrollable.

such a weak post. There's a saying thats filtered through history “The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons.” this alliteration even comes from someone you should of heard of Dostoevsky, maybe you consider him a traitor, but either way the saying is predated to Socratic times. If you take a moment and Think where in the world would you be best treated while in prison,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Now to say we incarcerate more people unjustly in the world is just plain hatful, uninformed, and devoid of seriousness or merit, considering China has Salves AND Prison camps, Russia, the middle east, indea, etc, etc have enough difficulty providing for their citizens , aside from their own social issues, Best way I suggest for you to inform yourself, go to Turkey and smoke a joint, then get back at us

Move to one of them then. No government agency is making you stay here. I have been to many different countries. I prefer our freedoms over other countries laws.

To many parents tend to fail as parents these days. They let to much go until it becomes uncontrollable.

If that's your best response then you are clearly out of ideas.

Reactions: cdwright40
Raoul show those #'s on international crime please. I think Apopk was trying to be nice and leave it at the grass is greener, but aside from The UK what Industrialized nation the size of ours has our crime rate and justice ? Seriously , as Apopk said earlier, take a vaca live a year out side the US, see if you miss it. Petty. . Go to south America but beware of taxi piratas , it wasn't long ago all the EU was a blaze with crime, due to open boarders. Do they /don't they have more incarcerated than we ? WGAF Our Citizens have more representation in Gov than they do, We pay much less tax than they do, We have much more Freedom than they do, We have tons more individual protections than they do, and my favorite part, but truly not meant to offend, just rejoice, I am Free to Openly worship and love God and my lord and Savior Jesus the Christ, Free to say I Love Being an AMERICAN and in God I Trust. You do know people have died for saying those very same words. We aren't a Perfect Union, We were designed to be A More Perfect Union. Big Difference. Love This Country and ALL my brothers, Sisters, and All in between. Its All Red White and Blue, drop the hate and count your lucky stars

lmao@telling me to leave my own country if I have a problem with this nonsense. No! You leave! I am not going anywhere and nobody is going to make me go anywhere.

Reactions: zackbear
Raoul show those #'s on international crime please. I think Apopk was trying to be nice and leave it at the grass is greener, but aside from The UK what Industrialized nation the size of ours has our crime rate and justice ? Seriously , as Apopk said earlier, take a vaca live a year out side the US, see if you miss it. Petty. . Go to south America but beware of taxi piratas , it wasn't long ago all the EU was a blaze with crime, due to open boarders. Do they /don't they have more incarcerated than we ? WGAF Our Citizens have more representation in Gov than they do, We pay much less tax than they do, We have much more Freedom than they do, We have tons more individual protections than they do, and my favorite part, but truly not meant to offend, just rejoice, I am Free to Openly worship and love God and my lord and Savior Jesus the Christ, Free to say I Love Being an AMERICAN and in God I Trust. You do know people have died for saying those very same words. We aren't a Perfect Union, We were designed to be A More Perfect Union. Big Difference. Love This Country and ALL my brothers, Sisters, and All in between. Its All Red White and Blue, drop the hate and count your lucky stars

We have the highest murder rate among OECD countries.

Also, we do not have more freedom than European countries. Freedom House measures this every year and we are dropping down the charts.

LOL if you read and actually understood what you're reading you would read a suggestion, if you wanted a better opinion then you should leave and expand your horizon, at least thats what I wrote. Doesn't the Truth fit the Agenda or is this Super Hero's in need of a villain any will do

They sure did, however the bill was authored and sponsored by none other than Joe Biden. This has led to the increased sentences for over a million minorities over the last 25 years. Trump on the other hand signed the First Step Act in 2018 which lowers non violent drug sentences and seeks to create more programs to reduce criminal recidivism. The Republican party also tried to pass a police reform bill right after the killing if George Floyd but the House Democrats scuttled it because it only had 80% of what they wanted. Democrats dont want to solve any of these issues because if they were they wouldn't be able to count on 90% of the black vote. They keep dangling the carrot and playing race politics and this keeps the black community voting against it's own interests.
The bill introduced by the Republicans was a non starter. It didn't get any bipartisan buy in. It was shooting blanks. It's not enough to introduce a bill so people like you can say you did something. You didn't do anything. You must get buy in....and the fact is nobody respected the bill because it didn't do enough. No worries...we will get that fixed Nov 3rd,

Regarding this bill...again it was both parties. Stop trying to shirk blame.

Lastly, what do you know about black peoples interest. Please tell me. I am listening because I am pretty sure we aren't interested in you taking away our healthcare. We aren't interested in removing pre existing conditions. What is it you believe we are interested in?

Last edited:
Does this imbecile even begin to understand or even read what he posts ? Trump has flat out said time and time again he will protect people with pre- existing conditions What he is trying to overturn is ObamaCare and the mandate that you must have it or other insurance or you will pay a stiff penalty . That is exactly what the article that the nut posted says. People that are 30 or 35 or 40 should not be forced to buy insurance if they don’t want it .

Last edited:
Reactions: mahb and grbcane
The bill introduced by the Republicans was a non starter. It didn't get any bipartisan buy in. It was shooting blanks. It's not enough to introduce a bill so people like you can say you did something. You didn't do anything. You must get buy in....and the fact is nobody respected the bill because it didn't do enough. No worries...we will get that fixed Nov 3rd,

Lastly, what do you know about black peoples interest. Please tell me. I am listening because I am pretty sure we aren't interested in you taking away our healthcare. We aren't interested in removing pre existing conditions. What is it you believe we are interested in?
CD,
Your political delusion is staggering and as such these problems will never find an end because Democrats dont want the issues resolved. The bill introduced sought to enact the following:
Federal Grant's to encourage the purchase and use of body cams for local police agencies
Justice department to establish deescalation training for disbursement to local police agencies
The creation of a federal database for the documentation of excessive use of force by officers, as well as a requirement that no knock warrants and use of force data be sent to the Justice department
Encourages the ban of chokeholds unless used in a life threatening situation by the officer

How are any of these not meaningful legislation, if you dont think these are real reforms to policing you are delusional. I know the left had a handful of other items they wanted, but why not start with 75% everyone agrees on and see where things go from there. The answer is they don't want it addressed because then they lose the opportunity to scream and yell that nothing is being done. Meanwhile the black communities are being devastated by these poor policies. And dont give me this bullshit about healthcare, no Rebublican of any notoriety has proposed eliminating pre existing
conditions.

Also the every black person I associate with has a job and is insured through their employer based health plan, all of these plans allow for pre existing conditions.

Also the every black person I associate with has a job and is insured through their employer based health plan, all of these plans allow for pre existing conditions.
We are living in the past. We need to move on from tying a healthcare plan to a job. That's stupid. This is peoples health.Also, you don't know every black person. Stop. You sound a bit ridiculous.

CD,
Your political delusion is staggering and as such these problems will never find an end because Democrats dont want the issues resolved. The bill introduced sought to enact the following:
Federal Grant's to encourage the purchase and use of body cams for local police agencies
Justice department to establish deescalation training for disbursement to local police agencies
The creation of a federal database for the documentation of excessive use of force by officers, as well as a requirement that no knock warrants and use of force data be sent to the Justice department
Encourages the ban of chokeholds unless used in a life threatening situation by the officer

How are any of these not meaningful legislation, if you dont think these are real reforms to policing you are delusional. I know the left had a handful of other items they wanted, but why not start with 75% everyone agrees on and see where things go from there. The answer is they don't want it addressed because then they lose the opportunity to scream and yell that nothing is being done. Meanwhile the black communities are being devastated by these poor policies. And dont give me this bullshit about healthcare, no Rebublican of any notoriety has proposed eliminating pre existing
conditions.
It's not meaningful....I didn't stutter....lol. The legislation has no teeth...so dems aren't backing it.

More BS. Plantation Joe not only called it the Biden Crime Bill he is also on video in the Senate saying, This is the Joe Biden Crime Bill, I I took it, I took it to the president and had him sign it. Stop trying to shirk the blame indeed.

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
It's not meaningful....I didn't stutter....lol. The legislation has no teeth...so dems aren't backing it.
What in that bill was not meaningful. Just because it doesn't have all the radical garbage you want does not mean it is not substantial. This is called comprise, it's what adults with differing opinions do.

Reactions: grbcane
What in that bill was not meaningful. Just because it doesn't have all the radical garbage you want does not mean it is not substantial. This is called comprise, it's what adults with differing opinions do.
What dems want is not garbage. It's substantive change. The kind of change John Lewis dedicated his entire life to. Nothing less is acceptable. We aren't taking crumbs.

What dems want is not garbage. It's substantive change. The kind of change John Lewis dedicated his entire life to. Nothing less is acceptable. We aren't taking crumbs.
What in items in that bill that I just provided are not substantial.
Body cams. Check
Reporting on aggressive policing. Check.
Making chokeholds in non life threatening situations illegal. Check (if this had been enacted George Floyd may still be alive today)
Placing stringent restrictions on no knock warrants and accountability when they happen. Check

You are so full of shit when you say you don't want crumbs, these are things that even Obama would not have proposed and yet you won't even take the monumental progress that has been offered. This is truly sad, not for me I am a middle aged white man living in a very low crime community, but for the poor minority communities (and white ones too) this could have helped they will have to just keep waiting.

Reactions: grbcane
What in items in that bill that I just provided are not substantial.
Body cams. Check
Reporting on aggressive policing. Check.
Making chokeholds in non life threatening situations illegal. Check (if this had been enacted George Floyd may still be alive today)
Placing stringent restrictions on no knock warrants and accountability when they happen. Check

You are so full of shit when you say you don't want crumbs, these are things that even Obama would not have proposed and yet you won't even take the monumental progress that has been offered. This is truly sad, not for me I am a middle aged white man living in a very low crime community, but for the poor minority communities (and white ones too) this could have helped they will have to just keep waiting.
It's crumbs! A non starter. This is nothing but political bullshit meant to pacify a republican fan base.

It's data collection. There is nothing in this bill that is substantial Nothing. Body Cams? Huh? That's common sense. Reporting aggressive policing? Who cares? How about kicking these chipped toothed hyenas off the force or arresting them for breaking the law. Where is the removal of the immunities? This is nothing! What don't you understand? We don't want this trash! No chokeholds? NO SHIT!

It's crumbs! A non starter. This is nothing but political bullshit meant to pacify a republican fan base.

It's data collection. There is nothing in this bill that is substantial Nothing. Body Cams? Huh? That's common sense. Reporting aggressive policing? Who cares? How about kicking these chipped toothed hyenas off the force or arresting them for breaking the law. Where is the removal of the immunities? This is nothing! What don't you understand? We don't want this trash! No chokeholds? NO SHIT!
Then why not take it as a win, my guess it because when it helps the situation at hand then you will have nothing to bitch about. To make matters worse for your political derangement you would have to admit that Republicans have helped minority communities which would destroy the Dem narrative. Further the Federal government cannot terminate a state or local union police officer, so how are you going to blame Trump for that one, all of these cities are run by Democrats and have been for some time. My ancestors did not even live in this country the last time Chicago elected a Republican and yet the violence never stops. The database would make public the record of bad police officers which cannot be terminated due to union contracts made by Democratic mayors, this would put pressure on them to fire the bad ones and renegotiate bad contracts. Again take the win and build off of it, but the radicals will insist on things that many in their own communities dont even agree with and thus nothing will change and the only ones hurt by this are poor communities throughout the country.

Then why not take it as a win, my guess it because when it helps the situation at hand then you will have nothing to bitch about. To make matters worse for your political derangement you would have to admit that Republicans have helped minority communities which would destroy the Dem narrative. Further the Federal government cannot terminate a state or local union police officer, so how are you going to blame Trump for that one, all of these cities are run by Democrats and have been for some time. My ancestors did not even live in this country the last time Chicago elected a Republican and yet the violence never stops. The database would make public the record of bad police officers which cannot be terminated due to union contracts made by Democratic mayors, this would put pressure on them to fire the bad ones and renegotiate bad contracts. Again take the win and build off of it, but the radicals will insist on things that many in their own communities dont even agree with and thus nothing will change and the only ones hurt by this are poor communities throughout the country.
What is it you don't understand? The bill has no teeth so dems don't want it. It isn't a win...maybe to YOU it is a win. To the rest of us it is common sense bare minimum stuff that needs to be done anyway. We are going to get rid of all these people in the senate and pass a real bill. They will be begging for the 2018 election results when we are done in 2020. We pass weak legislation now? Dems are in position that is prime now. Don't have to take garbage.

What is it you don't understand? The bill has no teeth so dems don't want it. It isn't a win...maybe to YOU it is a win. To the rest of us it is common sense bare minimum stuff that needs to be done anyway. We are going to get rid of all these people in the senate and pass a real bill. They will be begging for the 2018 election results when we are done in 2020. We pass weak legislation now? Dems are in position that is prime now. Don't have to take garbage.
Good luck with that, don't come crying here when you everplay your hand and get nothing. The Republicans proposed the common sense measures, Democrats want pie in the sky nonsense like defunding the police, if you think the general public supports these radical ideas I think you will be sorely disappointed come Nov 4th. Hillary had larger margins over Trump in 2016 and she was a much stronger candidate.

What we have is a Generation of young black men most reared without fathers who commit over 50 percent of violent crimes in the US . The break up of the family pushed by the Democrat party which now also pushes the delusion that you are a woman if you think you are a woman and that Donald Trump colluded with Russia,is a main culprit in these rudderless individuals .
A generation of people who never were disciplined to accept authority and learn self discipline and hard work. This is not just limited to blacks. A growing number of whites are following suit.Clearly not all black men are upstarts many represent the finest in our country. But blaming whitey is a cop out.

CD what you don't understand, and I'll put it in obamease for your acceptance, Elections Have Consequence. Your Dems Lost, You get Squat. You have No Leverage, Your Not Entitled To S_IT.

Since you love numbers, the US has the highest percentage of children living in single parent households... 23%.... UK had 21%.... Russia 18%... Denmark 17%... France 16%

US has 13 % black population... UK has 3% black population...Russia <1%...France...3%

AA from single parent households commit >50% violent crimes in the US.... correlation...? It’s not guns, it’s the nuclear family (or lack of) that BLM wants to destroy! Denial is your friend!
Libs still dancing over these facts. Gotta love it when you own them with facts ending a real debate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT