ADVERTISEMENT

The Washington Post

utatem

SuperCane
Dec 28, 2017
Ponte Vedra Beach FL
The rate of labor force participation for prime age adults (24-54) rose more in the 4th quarter of 2018 than in any quarter since 1994.
Not to mention 312,000 jobs added. Much more than what was expected. 3.2% wage growth 3.9%?unemployment Biggest manufacturing jobs gain in over 20 years —-
I guess Trump does have a magic wand - does that fall under Obama lie that it couldn’t be done

Reactions: jyoho and edtuna
The rate of labor force participation for prime age adults (24-54) rose more in the 4th quarter of 2018 than in any quarter since 1994.
Not to mention 312,000 jobs added. Much more than what was expected. 3.2% wage growth 3.9%?unemployment Biggest manufacturing jobs gain in over 20 years —-
I guess Trump does have a magic wand - does that fall under Obama lie that it couldn’t be done
Young white, brown and black men getting jobs equals liberals worst nightmare

Reactions: BreakingCane

Would like to see Trump come up with a sweeping plan to cure our failing infrastructure, i.e., roads, bridges, everything that’s old and falling apart.

Would be expensive, would increase National debt, but would put even more people to work and we need it badly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT