ADVERTISEMENT

The way that Scott Pruit is wasting Tax Payer Money Is Outrageous....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
and it is bad enough the job he is doing with the EPA is horrific but OMG.

This dude with the $1,500.00 tactical pants and the $3,000 pens? Where is the outrage on the right...Oh, my bad. There was no outrage over the 14million dollar refrigerator I guess this is pretty tame by comparison.

80747471.jpg

If it isn't the US flag it isn't stupid at all. Stupid is defending this nonsense.

Question. When is the only time liberals are worried about excessive government spending?

A. When it fits their narrative.
B. When all of their other arguments have failed.
C. When the Republicans control the Presidency, House, Senate, Governorships and SCOTUS.
D. All of the above.

Reactions: GLFSTRM and CFSteve
Question. When is the only time liberals are worried about excessive government spending?

A. When it fits their narrative.
B. When all of their other arguments have failed.
C. When the Republicans control the Presidency, House, Senate, Governorships and SCOTUS.
D. All of the above.

Trump just accepted his resignation for a reason.

A. It is everyones narrative. Nobody wants their money spent on $3,000 pens. Republican or Democrat.
B. Not really! That is to be determined still.
C. That doesn't make this behavior okay. I don't care what they control. If this is what they will be doing, I will be bitching about it...lol
D. We thank Scott for his service and wish him well in his future endeavors.

If it isn't the US flag it isn't stupid at all. Stupid is defending this nonsense.

Never saw anyone defend anyone.

I did see someone point out indisputable facts.

However, I did see you name call the good folks on this board.

Please retract your statement.

Stupidity is when you don’t realize the “confederate flag” was actually the battle flag of the Northern Virginia Army also known as the Army of the Potomac.

I know this is out of nowhere, but Army of the Potomac was the Union Army. You are correct that the stars and bars started flying as a battle flag for the Army of North Virginia.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
I know this is out of nowhere, but Army of the Potomac was the Union Army. You are correct that the stars and bars started flying as a battle flag for the Army of North Virginia.

Sorry didn’t see your post probably typing same time

Reactions: andyctree

This dude with the $1,500.00 tactical pants and the $3,000 pens? Where is the outrage on the right...Oh, my bad. There was no outrage over the 14million dollar refrigerator I guess this is pretty tame by comparison.
This is an example of Follow the Leader, Do what Trumputin does, lead by example. "Im fattening my stomach so you can do the same." Shameful, disgusting.

Net worth before becoming POTUS Trump 4Billion Obama. 3 Million Clinton. $480,000 Today. Trump 3.1 Billion Obama 40 Million. Clinton 180 Million But Trump is the one stealing your money That’s from Snopes I know you Libs like Snopes

Last edited:
Reactions: ZEKEMUG
The real irony is when people claim the battle flag as THE confederate flag....Georgia changed their state flag to a variation of the original (first) Conferderate States of America flag and no one even knew...

Change the system. Until then.....the system beat your ass down
The latest news on our election meddling is China a threat to our elections. Pence didn't elaborate, didn't give excruciating details. More attempts to distract, deflect. The repugs don't want Americans to zero in on voter suppression so Pence deflects blame by naming China as the perp.

Im sure you are referring to the 2018 midterms

You are going to lose them, too. Keep talking crazy shit like impeachment and open borders. Like we don't already have enough criminal Hispanics in this country. Those people are animals. They do not have our values.

This is an example of Follow the Leader, Do what Trumputin does, lead by example. "Im fattening my stomach so you can do the same." Shameful, disgusting.
I agree that government waste is horrible and the people involved must be held accountable.

From the Washington Post:
A 2013 audit revealed that the IRS spent $4.1 million to fly managers in its small-business and self-employed division to California in August 2010 with the approval of top agency officials. Inspector General J. Russell George said in a statement that the expense — one of 225 conferences the tax agency held in fiscal 2010 through 2012 at a cost of $49 million— “do not appear to be a good use of taxpayer funds” at a time when government is putting a premium on efficiency and managing costs.

“In hindsight, many of the expenses that were incurred should have been more closely scrutinized or not have been incurred at all,” Faris Fink, commissioner of the tax-collection agency’s small business and self-employed division, told a congressional committee.

Fink, a top deputy in the department that flew 2,600 managers to Anaheim, Calif., for three days in 2010, described a culture that did not blink at what the Treasury Department’s inspector general called excessive spending. But the 32-year employee — who was promoted the following year — said the IRS is “now in a very different environment.” “We would not hold this same type of meeting today,” Fink told the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

Please remind me who was fired at the IRS when this was uncovered?

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT