ADVERTISEMENT

The Way Trump Needs To Handle This Cesspool Caravan Of Illegal Immigrants Is Simple...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Send 1,000 federal troops to the border fully armed and order them to shoot at will when anyone attempts to cross the border. Men, women, children. Don't give a shit. What we have here is nothing short of an illegal invasion against the United States' sovereignty as a free country. And a message needs to be sent that attempting mass migration into the U.S. without permission will result in our military putting bullets in your brains. I'm sick and tired of these filthy f**king countries doing jack shit to stop this nonsense and shitting on us in the process. Once you start shooting illegal immigrants attempting mass migration, I guarantee you people will think twice about trying this type of bullshit.

Once you have that in place, then you can set up an actual, temporary detention center, using another 1,000 federal employees, and begin processing people on the Border who are bona fide refugees and be granted temporary relief based on asylum.

I'm sure there are people in this caravan who are legitimate asylum candidates. most are not, and this caravan is a cesspool caravan full of free loaders, illegals, criminals, and people who just want to free load and gain the system.

Trump needs to send a message, loud and clear.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

A 2,000 mile walk. 20 miles per day this walk takes 100 days. The savages who are invading make on average $2,500 per year in Hondouris. The cost per savage to make the trip is $7,000. How can they afford their invasion? How will it happen that they will arrive during election week? Perhaps George Soros can explain.

Send 1,000 federal troops to the border fully armed and order them to shoot at will when anyone attempts to cross the border. Men, women, children. Don't give a shit. What we have here is nothing short of an illegal invasion against the United States' sovereignty as a free country. And a message needs to be sent that attempting mass migration into the U.S. without permission will result in our military putting bullets in your brains. I'm sick and tired of these filthy f**king countries doing jack shit to stop this nonsense and shitting on us in the process. Once you start shooting illegal immigrants attempting mass migration, I guarantee you people will think twice about trying this type of bullshit.

Once you have that in place, then you can set up an actual, temporary detention center, using another 1,000 federal employees, and begin processing people on the Border who are bona fide refugees and be granted temporary relief based on asylum.

I'm sure there are people in this caravan who are legitimate asylum candidates. most are not, and this caravan is a cesspool caravan full of free loaders, illegals, criminals, and people who just want to free load and gain the system.

I think this is the first time I.ve ever agreed with you!

Reactions: Strack_Cane

Love the "cesspool caravan" blast.....
I'm way ahead of ya though
sniper-image1.jpg

Remember, when you shoot Mexican illegals, don't "lead" the women and kids as much as the Mexican guys. They don't run as quick.

Reactions: beastnmayne
Max Boot is a longtime conservative author, editorialist, Global Affairs Analyst. Max is a well respected conservative by both sides. But Max recognizes the shift in Republican politics, whereas this new Republican Party under Donald Trump has become more of a White Nationalist party with a conservative fringe.

The segment lasts about 3 minutes or so. Take a look. It’s on topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdwright40
Max Boot is a longtime conservative author, editorialist, Global Affairs Analyst. Max is a well respected conservative by both sides. But Max recognizes the shift in Republican politics, whereas this new Republican Party under Donald Trump has become more of a White Nationalist party with a conservative fringe.

The segment lasts about 3 minutes or so. Take a look. It’s on topic.

Nationalist or white nationalist? There’s a difference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT