ADVERTISEMENT

The world and country you knew is gone......

3rd Cane

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 5, 2005
This is so sad.

Prayers for these families that are affected by this insane act of violence.

I by no means mean to dishonor them by stating where my head is that this morning as I sit here with my son and watch the news.

Here is my take....

This is our new world folks. A weak America and weak leadership leads to:

1) Isis, aka, The JV Team, running rampant around the world
2) Our future generation wanting everything for free and folks in high places telling them it's OK
3) Hyper sensitivity/ weak future generation
4) The death of free speech
5) The eventual death of capitalism

What is happening in Paris is certainly not any one person's fault.....Nor Muslims in general. There are many fine Muslim Americans, one of them being a business partner of mine.

For the record, I am neither Jackass nor Elephant fellas. The leadership in this country on both sides is disgraceful right now. And it starts with the guy at the top.

I just returned from Europe, I used to think that when I traveled I was safe because I was an American. I used to have affordable healthcare, I used to keep more of the money that I earned, I used to think that my son could grow up to be anything he wanted to be.

In the last week, I bought a hand gun for my wife, started an offshore entity, laid off W-2 employees because we cannot afford their healthcare and am selling my rental properties.

No, I'm not a prepper or a doomsdayer, but you don't have to get hit by the truck that you see coming.

I canceled a trip back to Europe this AM as I was going to take my 6 year old. I do not feel it prudent to travel outside of our borders with him right now. How long before I feel that way when traveling anywhere?

A lot of folks wanted change. The current leadership of this country stumped on it to get elected.

Enjoy folks, things sure as shit have changed and I pray to God for my son's future here.

This is so sad.

I by no means mean to dishonor them by stating where my head is that this morning as I sit here with my son and watch the news.

Here is my take....

2) Our future generation wanting everything for free and folks in high places telling them it's OK

What is happening in Paris is certainly not any one person's fault.....Nor Muslims in general. There are many fine Muslim Americans, one of them being a business partner of mine.

For the record, I am neither Jackass nor Elephant fellas. The leadership in this country on both sides is disgraceful right now. And it starts with the guy at the top.

I just returned from Europe, I used to think that when I traveled I was safe because I was an American. I used to have affordable healthcare, I used to keep more of the money that I earned, I used to think that my son could grow up to be anything he wanted to be.

In the last week, I bought a hand gun for my wife, started an offshore entity, laid off W-2 employees because we cannot afford their healthcare and am selling my rental properties.

No, I'm not a prepper or a doomsdayer, but you don't have to get hit by the truck that you see coming.

I canceled a trip back to Europe this AM as I was going to take my 6 year old. I do not feel it prudent to travel outside of our borders with him right now. How long before I feel that way when traveling anywhere?

A lot of folks wanted change. The current leadership of this country stumped on it to get elected.

Enjoy folks, things sure as shit have changed and I pray to God for my son's future here.
Yup. The sad part is that this will somehow turn into a race discussion. I guess in the end it is a race discussion. Members of the human race against the "broken" people who commit terrorist acts or support them. In this case I would be willing to bet that no one hates the actions of ISIS more than the good people of the Muslim faith.

Reactions: grbcane
This is so sad.

Here is my take....

3rd great post, you hit most of it. It's really sad and what is worse is that some many in this country especially the young never read or watch the news and have no idea whats going on.

You could see this coming a mile away. Obama said in an interview yesterday morning that ISIS has been contained and then looked what happened last night. Will this be a wake up call, we should hope so but I doubt it. As far as not leaving our borders that may not be enough because right now we don't have any.

Islam has been hijacked and is now a murderous cult. Just like we did the Germans and Japs, we must annihilate them at their source.
You have to be the most ignorant bastard alive!!!Would you annihilate the Christian world because of the kkk?Because those cowardly assholes call themselves Christians? And God knows that they've certainly been terrorist to black people and Jews.

Islam has been hijacked and is now a murderous cult. Just like we did the Germans and Japs, we must annihilate them at their source.

They are not an organized, visible army like the Japs and Germans (even though the A bomb took out many civilians). In 2015, the world won't stand for collateral fatalities. Now, if you wanna take out the terrorists, you'd have took take them all out. Including the kids and moms. If you're okay with eliminating them, too...then it's possible.

This is so sad.

Here is my take....

3rd great post. Hopefully this will be a wakeup call but I doubt it. Just yesterday morning Obama did an interview with Stankonopolis in which he said ISIS was contained, then look what happened last night. As far as not traveling outside our borders that might not help because we don't currently have any borders.

Well the good news is they are going to fvck with the Russians & they wont take the shlt the French & US will. Our foreign policy is a mirror of the french, It Is we'll bend over and ask "please be gentle" policy because “we just can’t offend anyone”. WHat happen to France will happen here because of this.

Reactions: Watuka Spirit
They are not an organized, visible army like the Japs and Germans (even though the A bomb took out many civilians). In 2015, the world won't stand for collateral fatalities. Now, if you wanna take out the terrorists, you'd have took take them all out. Including the kids and moms. If you're okay with eliminating them, too...then it's possible.
They sure the hell will take out our kids & the mothers.

You have to be the most ignorant bastard alive!!!Would you annihilate the Christian world because of the kkk?Because those cowardly assholes call themselves Christians? And God knows that they've certainly been terrorist to black people and Jews.
Lets not go there. The quran calls for the elimination of the non believers. Jesus preached for peace and love. A little difference there. Leave the Christians out of it, they are the ones getting slaughtered over there by your buddies.

Well the good news is they are going to fvck with the Russians & they wont take the shlt the French & US will. Our foreign policy is a mirror of the french, It Is we'll bend over and ask "please be gentle" policy because “we just can’t offend anyone”. WHat happen to France will happen here because of this.
That's because of our wonderful president.

Agree with this statement..... BUT... Its up to ISLAM to Stand up to the Cancer within there Religon.. Until this happens nothing will be solved

This is so sad.

Here is my take....

DONALD TRUMP BABY!!!

Reactions: Castillo147
That's because of our wonderful president.
I would love to just blame him but its beyond him our entire government has the bend over and please be gentle policy because We just cant offend anyone! A copy of the French & we see what they have been dealing with for years.

The difference being the KKK in no way lines up with the message of Christ, when Paul cut off the ear of one of the soldiers who came to take him, Jesus stopped him, and healed him. He said his kingdom was not of this world, and didn't punish the soldier. So if a Christian attacks a non believer, he is not following the teachings of Jesus. So there is that. In the Koran it is ok to kill, someone if they don't convert. That is why so many Christians are being murdered in the Middle East currently, as we speak.

Many believe the country has been weak since the leader who ran the country back in 2001.

Never felt more unsafe in all my life that day/year.

I would love to just blame him but its beyond him our entire government has the bend over and please be gentle policy because We just cant offend anyone! A copy of the French & we see what they have been dealing with for years.
Comeon Man, he is so dumb that he tells the enemy when we are going to pull our troops out and the after we everything gets out of control he sends back in 50 advisers. He called ISIS the amateur team when his team is actually the amateur team. My first thought last night was to ask Hillary was this attack caused by a video.

But we are 'civilized'. They are barbarians. Right? Now go spend a week on the streets of Chicago.
they fire rockets from schools so when they are fire back and kill the children they get on Al Jazeera & cry " they are killing our children" fvcking animals.The Iran- Iraq war they had there own children walk across the minefeilds, NO value for life at all

Lets not go there. The quran calls for the elimination of the non believers. Jesus preached for peace and love. A little difference there. Leave the Christians out of it, they are the ones getting slaughtered over there by your buddies.
First of all asshole they're not my buddies.And I like how you conveniently absolved the kkk for their so called Christian agenda.So the next time you attend a Klan rally,tell them what Jesus preached

Well this is a generational war that could go on for 100 years as it has been waged since the 700's. You cannot pacify ISIS. They must be exterminated and all of its enemies must band together for a common propose. Piecemeal or half ass approach we and our allies have taken is a disaster. It only gives ISIS power and stature. ISIS must be encircled in the middle east and destroyed. Of course this would not end the war but it would sure help. I am not in favor or war but we have no choice. It is upon us and not going away.

How do you just blame the president when we have a congress that would rather fight each other than these terrorists! Our entire government is dis functional!

Many believe the country has been weak since the leader who ran the country back in 2001.

Never felt more unsafe in all my life that day/year.

Again, not an affiliate of either party but there is a major difference in the two. No one, and I mean no one saw 9/11 coming. Isis is standing there with a 2X4 and giving it to the world and our leaders are saying that "they are contained." Want to close Guantanamo, left a State of the Art base in the middle of he region to the dregs. I mean, # 1 rule in combat or in salient strategy is to not give back the ground you frigging fought for. Geeeesh.

Bush made a ton of mistakes (allowing Rumsfeld and the Hawks to bully us into a 2nd Iraq war) but he sure as hell did not stand by and do nothing.

First of all asshole they're not my buddies.And I like how you conveniently absolved the kkk for their so called Christian agenda.So the next time you attend a Klan rally,tell them what Jesus preached

I live in TN. Have run into a former Clan member or two. These idiots have zero, and I mean zero true knowledge of the Old or New Testament, The Law or the Love that brought and bought us Freedom from it.

No comparison at all.

Reactions: grbcane
Agree with this statement..... BUT... Its up to ISLAM to Stand up to the Cancer within there Religon.. Until this happens nothing will be solved
Until Islam takes a vocal stand against the terrorists the mass opinion is that Islam IS a religion of intolerance for any competing religion.

The difference being the KKK in no way lines up with the message of Christ, when Paul cut off the ear of one of the soldiers who came to take him, Jesus stopped him, and healed him. He said his kingdom was not of this world, and didn't punish the soldier. So if a Christian attacks a non believer, he is not following the teachings of Jesus. So there is that. In the Koran it is ok to kill, someone if they don't convert. That is why so many Christians are being murdered in the Middle East currently, as we speak.
Bro.please don't attempt to explain the differences between was happening in Paris, and the agenda of the kkk.Both groups are dead ass WRONG!!!But you can't denigrate an entire religion for the acts of a few.If that's the case since the kkk committs their cowardly acts for the sake of the "good white Christians" then they should be classified as "Christian terrorist" See how that works.

Y
I live in TN. Have run into a former Clan member or two. These idiots have zero, and I mean zero true knowledge of the Old or New Testament, The Law or the Love that brought and bought us Freedom from it.

No comparison at all.
You're proving my point bro.Who the hell says that the idiots committing these crimes in Paris have a true understanding of Islam, or what the religion stands for.There are people who try to make their twisted agendas jive with the tenements of a particular religion. Both groups are FVCKIN WRONG!!!

Compare the teachings of Jesus to the teachings of the qurank. KKK has nothing to do with it.

I understand what you're saying, but it's either our civilization or theirs. I don't like innocent people dying, but they raise their kids to be jihadists. It's either that or change our Constitution and don't allow any Muslims to be in our country. Not an easy answer either way. But I'll do whatever it takes to protect my family. In a previous life, I was a cop in Miami (back in the 80s). I let my CCF license expire and have not carried a weapon in years. I'm renewing it now and will be ready.

I
Compare the teachings of Jesus to the teachings of the qurank. KKK has nothing to do with it.
Bro, you really need to stick to football talk,at least there you sound semiliterate. You have a true problem with reading comprehension

Move to the Middle East and preach your liberal, utopia agenda to them. If you don't literally lose your head, come back and tell me how ignorant, Moron.

Reactions: JTH007
I understand what you're saying, but it's either our civilization or theirs. I don't like innocent people dying, but they raise their kids to be jihadists. It's either that or change our Constitution and don't allow any Muslims to be in our country. Not an easy answer either way. But I'll do whatever it takes to protect my family. In a previous life, I was a cop in Miami (back in the 80s). I let my CCF license expire and have not carried a weapon in years. I'm renewing it now and will be ready.
Agreed if the people over in France had guns it might have cut down on the carnage.

That's the difference right there. The radical Muslims are just following what the Quran says 100% while the KKK might "claim to be" Christian but they're not following the teachings of Jesus by committing hate crimes. I'M NOT SAYING ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE but I am saying the radicals are just doing what the Quran teaches

Reactions: JTH007
First load of 10,000 Syrian Refugees arrive in New Orleans
Posted on November 13, 2015 by sundance

This is very concerning. It would appear most of the “refugees” are economic jihadist males between 18 and 45 years old. They have recently arrived courtesy of President Obama, Secretary Kerry and the State Department.
Hillary Clinton’s “Rebels” arrive in the U.S.
jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

Syrian refugees

New Orleans – […] The first transport of refugees arrived in New Orleans recently and will be resettled in Louisiana and 180 other American communities.

[…] The 10,000 Syrian refugees are first flown to the United States, according to the French news agency, with the State Department paying the International Organization for Migration (IOM) for the airfare.

Then, once the refugees arrive in the country, they could be dispersed across the 180 cities listed above, where they are to aided within the first 30 to 90 days in settling and finding employment in the area.

After approximately 90 days, refugees are no longer eligible for the State Department-funded support that they were receiving through migrant and refugee services. However, they are able to join support programs through the Department of Health and Human Services.

Additionally, it is unclear how much the screening process for the 10,000 Syrian refugees will cost American taxpayers.

The State Department spent $1.1 billion resettling people from around the world in the country last year. That’s about $16,000 per person.

Another local New Orleans media outlet adds:
We turned to former New Orleans FBI chief and anti-terrorism expert Jim Bernazzani for insight on whether that’s a legitimate concern. Before coming to New Orleans, Bernazzani worked to ramp up the nation’s anti-terror strategies after 911.

“If I was in charge of ISIL, logistically I’d take advantage of this situation and put my people in, into the United States,” Bernazzani said. “Now with that said, the FBI is on top of this big time with our Joint Terrorism Task Force and we have what’s called a Terrorist Screening Center that these individuals will be run through.”

But make no mistake, not every refugee seeking admission to the U.S. would face such scrutiny.

“It’s going to be the 18- to 45-year-old male for the most part,” he said. “It’s a percentage game. It’s not fail-safe, but it’s a percentage game.”

Still, as more of the refugees take up residency in the New Orleans area, Bernazzani discourages fear.

“These are just people from another country trying to escape misery by virtue of a civil war,” he said. “We had our own civil war, and so I wouldn’t be worried, but I would be vigilant,” he said.

pakistan-taliban-knife.jpg
jobs-4-jihadis.jpg

Bro.please don't attempt to explain the differences between was happening in Paris, and the agenda of the kkk.Both groups are dead ass WRONG!!!But you can't denigrate an entire religion for the acts of a few.If that's the case since the kkk committs their cowardly acts for the sake of the "good white Christians" then they should be classified as "Christian terrorist" See how that works.
No you are missing the point, the KKK is not following the teachings of Jesus, in the Koran, it is ok to kill someone, who won't convert. This is happening as we speak. Just because something is in a garage, doesn't mean it's a car. You can call yourself whatever you want, doesn't mean it's what you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT