ADVERTISEMENT

These Riots Won’t End Until

ZEKEMUG

SuperCane
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2005
Force is applied to these law breaking fools. Grew up in Philly had a Legendary Police Chief Then mayor Frank Rizzo was he tuff no doubt would have never stood by for this. Crack a few heads then see how angry they are. Time to ramp it up.

Saw a video where a lady came outside after they threw a rock through the window and she got punched right in the face and then husband came out to try and protect her and they beat him up too.
For no reason whatsoever.
Wonder how that would have gone down had he come out firing like he should have had he owned a gun??
And some want to ban firearms.....

Force is applied to these law breaking fools. Grew up in Philly had a Legendary Police Chief Then mayor Frank Rizzo was he tuff no doubt would have never stood by for this. Crack a few heads then see how angry they are. Time to ramp it up.
I mentioned this in another post Zeke, but why would law enforcement send a dozen or so squad cars and officers only to abandon them and allow the rioters to take over and pillage all of the vehicles?

I mentioned this in another post Zeke, but why would law enforcement send a dozen or so squad cars and officers only to abandon them and allow the rioters to take over and pillage all of the vehicles?
Yeah I'm not sure I get that either. If you know you have a riot type situation, every move better be deliberate and with over whelming force to clear that area and maintain safety.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT