ADVERTISEMENT

This disqualifies Ted Cruz for President

I am not sure the dog issue will kill his candidacy. What I can never understand about Ted:

* Trump attacked Ted’s Cuban father as possibly involved in the assassination of JFK

* Trump attacked Ted’s wife, Heidi Cruz, a Goldman Sachs executive.

* Trump attacked Cruz directly, labeling him as “Lyin Ted.” That insult stuck and has now grown to include the title of “Flyin Ted.”

Yet, Ted became a true defender of DJT even to the end on Jan. 6. He tried to delay and undermine the certification of the electoral college votes. How could his honor and pride let him support a guy who personally attacked himself and his family?

This I don’t understand.

I am not sure the dog issue will kill his candidacy. What I can never understand about Ted:

* Trump attacked Ted’s Cuban father as possibly involved in the assassination of JFK

* Trump attacked Cruz directly, labeling him as “Lyin Ted.” That insult stuck and has now grown to include the title of “Flyin Ted.”

Yet, Ted became a true defender of DJT even to the end on Jan. 6. He tried to delay and undermine the certification of the electoral college votes. How could his honor and pride let him support a guy who personally attacked himself and his family?

This I don’t understand.

Like you dems don’t and never carry the water for each other.. Pelosi, Swallow, Newsome, and the rest of the crazies...

Spare me you hypocrite...

Like you dems don’t and never carry the water for each other.. Pelosi, Swallow, Newsome, and the rest of the crazies...

Spare me you hypocrite...

El,

Wake up just for a moment. Has any Dem endured 3 massive personal attacks from another Dem and then gone on to back the attacker?

I am not aware of any such case. You?

How bout Biden
El,

Wake up just for a moment. Has any Dem endured 3 massive personal attacks from another Dem and then gone on to back the attacker?

I am not aware of any such case. You?
I don’t know about 3 but how bout Biden being called a racist by Kamala
And then she also said she believes the accusations by Tara Reed of sexual assault
And he made her Vice President

How bout Biden

I don’t know about 3 but how bout Biden being called a racist by Kamala
And then she also said she believes the accusations by Tara Reed of sexual assault
And he made her Vice President

No question that Kamala wa superaggressive on busing and tough on the allegations against Joe.

But, I’d don’t think that these differences equate to:

attack on your father
attack on your wife
attack on your personal integrity.

Trump is in a class of his own on these personal attacks. Cruz took the heat and caved.

Shameful.

This I don’t understand.

Because he sees the power Trump holds with a certain demographic of voters. If he sucks him off, supports him and Trump supports him he can still go very far. It's a calculated move on his part. He'd rather have power and be able to enrich his pockets than keep his pride and dignity.

No question that Kamala wa superaggressive on busing and tough on the allegations against Joe.

But, I’d don’t think that these differences equate to:

attack on your father
attack on your wife
attack on your personal integrity.

Trump is in a class of his own on these personal attacks. Cruz took the heat and caved.

Shameful.
So if yore called a rapist and a racist that’s not an attack on your integrity or your wife most of the left believe that if you vote for someone that’s according to them “racist “ then so are you,
Which then means she’s basically called his wife a racist and or yeah she’s married to a sex offender
Also by the Leftys thinking by the fact if he’s a racist then he’s father has to be because isn’t that how it goes
I struggle to see the difference but
nice try
Cruz shouldn’t of left town
The media is ridiculous they using Ted Cruz as a distraction to not talk about their great governor of Newyork.
Cruz used poor judgment his actions didn’t cost lives
Coumo lied about his actions bullied fellow politicians that called him out and his actions caused 1000s of deaths
Seems a little more if a story than Cruz to Cancun

Oh the outrage to distract from Cuomo the lying death dealer!

296761_image.jpg

Cruz is the ultimate political cuck. Allowing your opponent to call your wife ugly and claim your Dad assassinated JFK - then still supporting the guy. I mean, who does that ? He’s probably neck and neck with Lindsey Graham as the most disgraceful and embarrassing politicians of his generation not named Donald Trump.

So if yore called a rapist and a racist that’s not an attack on your integrity or your wife most of the left believe that if you vote for someone that’s according to them “racist “ then so are you,
Which then means she’s basically called his wife a racist and or yeah she’s married to a sex offender
Also by the Leftys thinking by the fact if he’s a racist then he’s father has to be because isn’t that how it goes
I struggle to see the difference but
nice try
Cruz shouldn’t of left town
The media is ridiculous they using Ted Cruz as a distraction to not talk about their great governor of Newyork.
Cruz used poor judgment his actions didn’t cost lives
Coumo lied about his actions bullied fellow politicians that called him out and his actions caused 1000s of deaths
Seems a little more if a story than Cruz to Cancun

Kowboy,

Nobody is attacking or defending Cuomo in this thread. He’s irrelevant as we are talking about Ted Cruz.

I couldn’t understand the first 2/3 of your post. Who are you talking about? How does it relate to Cruz?

Thanks.

Kowboy,

Nobody is attacking or defending Cuomo in this thread. He’s irrelevant as we are talking about Ted Cruz.

I couldn’t understand the first 2/3 of your post. Who are you talking about? How does it relate to Cruz?

Thanks.

He’s responding to your question of a Democrat enduring personal attacks, it’s obvious Joe was attacked more severely by Harris, than Ted was attacked by Trump. Another example of liberal hypocrisy.

Kowboy,

Thanks.
Cortez- You and the rest of the lefties on this board sound exactly like Jim Biden using the term "plausible deniability." If y'all would actually look into the dog situation just a wee bit more instead of listening to the MSM, you would know Cruz's security guard was staying at the house with the the pooch.

Cortez- You and the rest of the lefties on this board sound exactly like Jim Biden using the term "plausible deniability." If y'all would actually look into the dog situation just a wee bit more instead of listening to the MSM, you would know Cruz's security guard was staying at the house with the the pooch.

The,

I didn’t mention a thing about the dog. That’s your fantasy. Central 17, a conservative who I believe supported Trump, raised the dog scandal. Check the posts in this thread.

GRB,

Sorry, but Harris’ strong criticism of Joe did not include:

* attacks on Joe’s father
* attacks on his wife
* attacks on his truthfulness and character.

The Trump attacks on Ted were in a different, more vicious league.

Reactions: canam1965
Oh really...... Guess I am living in fantasy land then....

"I am not sure the dog issue will kill his candidacy."

Yes, I did say that. My point was that the “dog issue” would be not a major issue. It’s not a big issue for me and don’t think it will be for voters.

Sorry if this was a bit subtle for you.

The,

I didn’t mention a thing about the dog. That’s your fantasy. Central 17, a conservative who I believe supported Trump, raised the dog scandal. Check the posts in this thread.

GRB,

Sorry, but Harris’ strong criticism of Joe did not include:

* attacks on Joe’s father
* attacks on his wife
* attacks on his truthfulness and character.

The Trump attacks on Ted were in a different, more vicious league.

Im inclined to think being called a rapist and racist is a pretty strong attack on one’s character. Now I guess it’s possible to be a truthful rapist and racist, but I still think this is a worse attack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT