ADVERTISEMENT

This from CNN Friday -keep all sharp objects away from cems,cd,lou,pineapple etc

utatem

SuperCane
Dec 28, 2017
Ponte Vedra Beach FL
Dear Libs and never trumpers.. it's over. SDNY investigation found zilch on Trump. Russian Collusion was proven to be a hoax and the IG report will come out soon showing how Mueller and his team of Dem lawyers, and the FBI botched this whole thing up. You were lied to by the media and now everything they said would happen, everything you believed to be true is now false.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/12/politics/trump-organization-federal-prosecutors/index.html(CNN) — A federal investigation into whether Trump Organization executives violated campaign-finance laws appears to be wrapping up without charges being filed, according to people familiar with the matter.

For months, federal prosecutors in New York have examined whether company officials broke the law, including in their effort to reimburse Michael Cohen for hush-money payments he made to women alleging affairs with his former boss, President Donald Trump.
In recent weeks, however, their investigation has quieted, the people familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don't appear poised to charge any Trump Organization executives in the probe that stemmed from the case against Cohen.

A spokesman for the Manhattan US Attorney's office declined to comment. An attorney for the Trump Organization declined to comment.

In January, one month after Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison, prosecutors requested interviews with executives at the company, CNN reported. But prosecutors never followed up on their initial request, people familiar with the matter said, and the interviews never took place.

Meanwhile, there has been no contact between the Manhattan US Attorney's office and officials at the Trump Organization in more than five months, one person familiar with the matter said.

There is no indication that the case has been formally closed, and former federal prosecutors cautioned that it is always possible that new information could revive the inquiry. The Manhattan US Attorney's office continues to have at least one other ongoing Trump-connected investigation, a probe concerning the President's inaugural committee.

The Trump Organization investigation was launched out of the Cohen case, in which he pleaded guilty to eight counts, including two counts of campaign-finance violations for orchestrating or making payments during the 2016 election to two women -- adult-film actress Stormy Daniels and ex-Playboy model Karen McDougal -- who alleged affairs with Trump. (Trump has denied the allegations.

Fortunately the Mueller Report did its job and found multiple counts of obstruction of justice, which the House will now have to deal with.

Reactions: cems52
Fortunately the Mueller Report did its job and found multiple counts of obstruction of justice, which the House will now have to deal with.

Give it up please ... wtf... You have a better chance of winning the lottery than impeaching
TRUMP 2020.....

Lmao no it didn’t. Please show me where a single count of Obstruction was filed against Trump. You can’t because there wasn’t. You live in fairytale land.

Obstruction is an endeavor statute. All we have to know is that Trump attempted to obstruct. There are at least four instances of this displayed in the report. Therefore he obstructed justice at least four times, potentially up to a half dozen.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/obstruction-justice-mueller-report-heat-map

wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

9ipcXgsCn5OGRKwaj9fb_LsOJ2DjCIDLLIr-L6nunYGv2TPsnPYNLSUhFIDKOgtWOdNsPWFrGIWE-6srCEa3Cocp_sdcFEaDZIL4dYZxfXFXZn_ldEmq4jQiJWfJW3IFMhnzJ2zk

Obstruction is an endeavor statute. All we have to know is that Trump attempted to obstruct. There are at least four instances of this displayed in the report. Therefore he obstructed justice at least four times, potentially up to a half dozen.

wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

9ipcXgsCn5OGRKwaj9fb_LsOJ2DjCIDLLIr-L6nunYGv2TPsnPYNLSUhFIDKOgtWOdNsPWFrGIWE-6srCEa3Cocp_sdcFEaDZIL4dYZxfXFXZn_ldEmq4jQiJWfJW3IFMhnzJ2zk

Wrong, time to move on, I know it’s hard since you’re a loyal member of the KGB(Democrat party). You’ve been strung along for quite some time, and it’s hard to accept reality. You guys are like a woman in an abusive relationship, you keep going back for more, no matter how foolish you look.

See once before I provided the step by step procedure and jury instructions for Obstruction of Justice to your boy CD months ago in crayon and now you posts this ragged piece of sh#t. It embarrassing that we have this many stupid people in the world.

First I want to define what “Endeavor Statute” is. Hold I’ll just do it for you. There isn’t one because it’s “hot phrase” used in that article to lend credibility for stupid people who don’t know anything about the law, constitution or how the law is applied.

Here is the actual definition per Cornell Law, one of the finest law schools in the country.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/obstruction_of_justice

In any investigation (this does not waiver no matter the crime), as an investigator you have to have a legal reason to be in a certain place to be investigating or else all other legal endeavors are illegitimate. Point, blank, period...

You can argue that the investigation was based on collusion but there isn’t a United States Code for collusion. If so, Hillary, Obama and John Kerry would all be facing federal charges for their involvement with Ukraine, China, ISIS and Iran.

Now for my opinion, as the above is all fact based. I believe the CIA performed the intrusions into social media and masked it to look like Russians at the behest of Obama’s orders so they could initiate an investigation. In no way shape or form was any of that linked to Trump. They bugged Trump tower with electronic surveillance illegally all for what?

I’ll answer any question you ask and be more than happy to explain it to you like I did CD.

See once before I provided the step by step procedure and jury instructions for Obstruction of Justice to your boy CD months ago in crayon and now you posts this ragged piece of sh#t. It embarrassing that we have this many stupid people in the world.

First I want to define what “Endeavor Statute” is. Hold I’ll just do it for you. There isn’t one because it’s “hot phrase” used in that article to lend credibility for stupid people who don’t know anything about the law, constitution or how the law is applied.

Here is the actual definition per Cornell Law, one of the finest law schools in the country.

In any investigation (this does not waiver no matter the crime), as an investigator you have to have a legal reason to be in a certain place to be investigating or else all other legal endeavors are illegitimate. Point, blank, period...

You can argue that the investigation was based on collusion but there isn’t a United States Code for collusion. If so, Hillary, Obama and John Kerry would all be facing federal charges for their involvement with Ukraine, China, ISIS and Iran.

Now for my opinion, as the above is all fact based. I believe the CIA performed the intrusions into social media and masked it to look like Russians at the behest of Obama’s orders so they could initiate an investigation. In no way shape or form was any of that linked to Trump. They bugged Trump tower with electronic surveillance illegally all for what?

I’ll answer any question you ask and be more than happy to explain it to you like I did CD.

Ouch. Stupid gonna stupid.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1

Ooh, that was painful to watch. Raul will stagger back to Google for another chart, back in two hours with "facts"...

Good job with your analysis. It’s looks likes impeachment is just a hop, skip and a jump away for you guys.

Oh well my fellow Trumpsters.....it looks like it’s ova.....we must accept defeat. They really got us this time. As you can see by the above chart this is much different then the other 100 times they thought they had us.

Last edited:
Ooh, that was painful to watch. Raul will stagger back to Google for another chart, back in two hours with "facts"...
Waiting for a left wing so called fact check site, that chronicles all of Trumps lies.

Reactions: GLFSTRM

Sit on it Pineapple!!!

You got nothing and now Johnny Law coming after the libtards!

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT