ADVERTISEMENT

This girl gets it!

Good for her. Unfortunately she’ll be labeled a racist and of course she’ll be demonized for her “white privilege”. But she’s absolutely correct. And I guarantee you that there are ALOT of white people who feel the same way and right now are basically just taking all this black lives bs in stride but eventually they’re going to say enough is enough. And it’s going to get really bad. I would not be shocked to see full on race wars in this country.

Good for her. Unfortunately she’ll be labeled a racist and of course she’ll be demonized for her “white privilege”. But she’s absolutely correct. And I guarantee you that there are ALOT of white people who feel the same way and right now are basically just taking all this black lives bs in stride but eventually they’re going to say enough is enough. And it’s going to get really bad. I would not be shocked to see full on race wars in this country.
I don’t know if we will ever see full on race wars because there’s a lot of good people on each side who don’t have a big enough microphone. Everyone’s voice is being stolen by the media who is perpetrating this whole thing.

I really hope not and I agree come that the media and a small portion of very vocal “activists” are pushing this thing to an extreme. But I can tell you the worst thing that can happen will be when a vast majority of white people no longer care if they’re called a racist or not because that is the ONLY thing keeping a lot of people in check rn. The black community does not have the resources or honestly the where with all to establish, support or normalize the type of “change” they are calling for and they need sympathetic whites to push any agenda. And if they lose that, forget it. They’re done.

I had a long time friend who is an on-air radio personality for a major radio network apologize for his “white privilege” over the weekend. I asked him what that meant and he couldn’t explain it to me lol. I was like dude have you done anything? Made racist statements? Done something that immoral or unethical and he was like “no” ... I told him then why are you apologizing? We stand on our own merits. Skin color means nothing. You are what your actions say you are, anyone else who tells you different is just an asshole who wants attention.

I don’t know if we will ever see full on race wars because there’s a lot of good people on each side who don’t have a big enough microphone. Everyone’s voice is being stolen by the media who is perpetrating this whole thing.

Not sure about that. If the MN cop skates (and WHEN the ATL cop skates), you could very well be proven wrong.

That Girl needs Mandingo to pay her little smart mouth ass a visit, she will switch side after that.It might take a while before she’s able to march though.
Mandingos are not permitted in her neighborhood. Unless they are looking for cleaning jobs.

Reactions: bbcane
Cash that’s both sad and ridiculous but not surprising.
That Girl needs Mandingo to pay her little smart mouth ass a visit, she will switch side after that.It might take a while before she’s able to march though.
Ah yes the myth of the black “d*ck”. That shit is so played out.

Mandingos are not permitted in her neighborhood. Unless they are looking for cleaning jobs.

just like the Myth of DONALD TRUMP going to make America Great Again.

Your the poster boy for Asshol*s everywhere pimpledik 69,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and just so you know, nothing screams loser never been laid never will be laid without paying a blind person premium than the dribble you did. You really represent for the Libs here Well

Your the poster boy for Asshol*s everywhere pimpledik 69,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and just so you know, nothing screams loser never been laid never will be laid without paying a blind person premium than the dribble you did. You really represent for the Libs here Well
How much do you think the biggest loser in the world your TRUMP PAID for his four wife’s.

Listen florida gayturd I hold a crying newborn to higher intellectual esteem than your sad ass. Your everything you libs claim to be against, and you cast it like fire works on the 4th of July (though I know other than meatloaf day , it holds no significance to you.) Your not witty enough to be considered feebly humorous, and as for your understanding, as they say, your cupith runs empty ( though it cant be filled due to the crack in the Dixi cup). You offer nothing . You have been weighted, measured, and found profoundly lacking

Reactions: bbcane
Listen florida gayturd I hold a crying newborn to higher intellectual esteem than your sad ass. Your everything you libs claim to be against, and you cast it like fire works on the 4th of July (though I know other than meatloaf day , it holds no significance to you.) Your not witty enough to be considered feebly humorous, and as for your understanding, as they say, your cupith runs empty ( though it cant be filled due to the crack in the Dixi cup). You offer nothing . You have been weighted, measured, and found profoundly lacking

If you want get a hold of that little conservatarded Bitc h and teach what to do with that nasty mouth, Mandingo is going to Do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT