ADVERTISEMENT

This is messy messy messy...

Judge should order congress to do its job and fix immigration or be held in contempt.

From my understanding there have been several compromises between the parties, but the President via Stephen Miller has found them unacceptable and stated he would veto them.

From my understanding there have been several compromises between the parties, but the President via Stephen Miller has found them unacceptable and stated he would veto them.
This has been my understanding as well. The thing is that this has been for the most part a very bi partisan issue under the vast majority of past administrations. Reagan was very adamant about how immigrants made this country what it is today. I think it was part of his final speech where he said you can go to China, or Turkey or anywhere else to paraphrase. You won't be Chinese or Turkish. But if you come to America, you can be an American. There has always been a process in place for illegals to become legal depending on what their circumstances are they are coming from. The 5th amendment. We still have to be humane and give people due process in this country. Now, with this president immigrants are all assumed to be criminals or breaking the law. Unless of course they are Mr. Trumps in laws. It's ridiculous! People get tribal and don't even care if this is right. They are afraid to oppose this nitwit. It's not American. It's not right.

This has been my understanding as well. The thing is that this has been for the most part a very bi partisan issue under the vast majority of past administrations. Reagan was very adamant about how immigrants made this country what it is today. I think it was part of his final speech where he said you can go to China, or Turkey or anywhere else to paraphrase. You won't be Chinese or Turkish. But if you come to America, you can be an American. There has always been a process in place for illegals to become legal depending on what their circumstances are they are coming from. The 5th amendment. We still have to be humane and give people due process in this country. Now, with this president immigrants are all assumed to be criminals or breaking the law. Unless of course they are Mr. Trumps in laws. It's ridiculous! People get tribal and don't even care if this is right. They are afraid to oppose this nitwit. It's not American. It's not right.

Did Trump stop allowing people in legally or something? You don’t even know how stupid you look anymore you’ve been so brainwashed into believing people crossing the boarder illegally have rights. You say” if you break the law, you should be prosecuted” one day, then the next day enforcing the law isn’t right! Obviously biased!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT