ADVERTISEMENT

This is the reason I don't buy into Partisan politics and the party line crap....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...i’/ar-AAt5kF1?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp&ffid=gz

This is just a guy that cares about the country and the implications of having a dipshit as president. He isn't worried about party fallout. He truly sees how we are screwed over because of peoples greed!

This person is woefully disqualified to lead this country. Plain and simple. Trying to justify it because he is part of a certain party is silly...because he could care less about our party. He only cares about himself. Always has and always will.

Like @Raoul2 said, he's on the verge of approaching Lame Duck status at this point. Especially with the media against him, it's an uphill battle at this point.

Liberals want to sit here and attack him on social justice, that's all just a bunch of spun up BS. The real talk here is to look where he's been effective and where's he's not. Also continually throwing his own staff under the bus is a big red flag to me.

However, a big caveat here is the market. Trump has been great there and I think he's made some great decisions that will impact business. But some of his other agendas, Healthcare & Foreign policy, it's been very bumpy.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bob-corker-says-trump’s-recklessness-threatens-‘world-war-iii’/ar-AAt5kF1?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp&ffid=gz

This is just a guy that cares about the country and the implications of having a dipshit as president. He isn't worried about party fallout. He truly sees how we are screwed over because of peoples greed!

This person is woefully disqualified to lead this country. Plain and simple. Trying to justify it because he is part of a certain party is silly...because he could care less about our party. He only cares about himself. Always has and always will.

The sky is blue

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Like @Raoul2 said, he's on the verge of approaching Lame Duck status at this point. Especially with the media against him, it's an uphill battle at this point.

Liberals want to sit here and attack him on social justice, that's all just a bunch of spun up BS. The real talk here is to look where he's been effective and where's he's not. Also continually throwing his own staff under the bus is a big red flag to me.

However, a big caveat here is the market. Trump has been great there and I think he's made some great decisions that will impact business. But some of his other agendas, Healthcare & Foreign policy, it's been very bumpy.
Honestly, I think he's far from approaching lame duck status. Traditional Republicans such as myself are more solidly behind Trump now than at any time. We like what he has done. It's the Senate and crazy John McCain we're not happy with . We're not going to vote DNC, we'll replace incumbents in the primaries and vote them in when it comes to GOP states. There's a reason why RNC and Trump reelection fundraising is breaking records, and getting a lot from small donation donors.

I may be missing something but as far as I can see, he doesn't have one tangible piece of landmark legislation that he ran on and has passed. And that is with a full Republican congress. It takes a stunning amount of incompetence to be gifted both the executive and legislative branches of government and not accomplish a single thing.

Trump likes to cite the stock market, but again, he has not signed or implemented any tangible fiscal policy or legislation that would cause the stock market to go up. It has risen because it expects tax cuts and a repatriation of off shore U.S. assets through a lowering of the corporate tax rate and a massive infrastructure spending plan, but we have seen little sign that this is going to happen, and once the market figures this out, it will likely give back many of the gains it has made since last November.

And obviously there will be no wall, mass deportations, or anything of that sort. At that point all you are left with is a lot of deceit, divisiveness, demagoguery by someone who only cares about his own personal self-aggrandizement.

I may be missing something but as far as I can see, he doesn't have one tangible piece of landmark legislation that he ran on and has passed. And that is with a full Republican congress. It takes a stunning amount of incompetence to be gifted both the executive and legislative branches of government and not accomplish a single thing.

Trump likes to cite the stock market, but again, he has not signed or implemented any tangible fiscal policy or legislation that would cause the stock market to go up. It has risen because it expects tax cuts and a repatriation of off shore U.S. assets through a lowering of the corporate tax rate and a massive infrastructure spending plan, but we have seen little sign that this is going to happen, and once the market figures this out, it will likely give back many of the gains it has made since last November.

And obviously there will be no wall, mass deportations, or anything of that sort. At that point all you are left with is a lot of deceit, divisiveness, demagoguery by someone who only cares about his own personal self-aggrandizement.
I'm not being partisan, at least not consciously, he has deregulated and that has had a big effect on the economy as a whole.

I'm not being partisan, at least not consciously, he has deregulated and that has had a big effect on the economy as a whole.

I'd be curious to know what specifically he has deregulated and what tangible effect we can measure it had on the economy over the past 8 months ?

Honestly, I think he's far from approaching lame duck status. Traditional Republicans such as myself are more solidly behind Trump now than at any time. We like what he has done. It's the Senate and crazy John McCain we're not happy with . We're not going to vote DNC, we'll replace incumbents in the primaries and vote them in when it comes to GOP states. There's a reason why RNC and Trump reelection fundraising is breaking records, and getting a lot from small donation donors.

Yea screw DNC, might as well vote Stalin at this point. Although I've talked to a few Republicans who are questioning Trump's effectiveness. That does not mean they will vote for DNC though.

Yeah....to me it just seems he is only concerned with overturning everything Obama did. Not actually moving this country forward or trying build on anything. He was embarrassed by Obama at a fundraiser so like a 10 year old child he will look to overturn everything regardless of it's effectiveness. He hasn't done anything worthy at all from a legislative standpoint. Yet, people come here everyday to tell us all how the whore leftist media and their agenda is to blame. Can't accept the election results. Like that has anything to do with the way he actually manages his job. People can't accept the results because they know how ineffective this president is and how he is an embarrassment for this country on the world stage.

Yeah....to me it just seems he is only concerned with overturning everything Obama did. Not actually moving this country forward or trying build on anything. He was embarrassed by Obama at a fundraiser so like a 10 year old child he will look to overturn everything regardless of it's effectiveness. He hasn't done anything worthy at all from a legislative standpoint. Yet, people come here everyday to tell us all how the whore leftist media and their agenda is to blame. Can't accept the election results. Like that has anything to do with the way he actually manages his job. People can't accept the results because they know how ineffective this president is and how he is an embarrassment for this country on the world stage.

You should read some.

The sky is blue.

I am glad we have President Trump.

Call me name...here.

I am glad he is rolling back all of his regulations...

Call me name...here

It is wonderful that he has already filled one Supreme Court seat...possible two more on the way...

Call me name...here.

It is wonderful that he has backed the NFL into a corner.

Call me name...here.

I am thankful for it all.

Oh...and I am glad his name is not Harvey Weinstein.

Call me name...here.

Want to see all the pictures with Harvey and all of your political heroes?

Call me name...here.

What a disgrace.

Call me name...here.

You call me names, but please just refer to Mr. Trump...as PRESIDENT.

I hope you can appreciate the fact that I have almost done your job for you by including a way to quickly call me names. It is just like Welfare or ObamaCare and it's FREE, too!

Now, I gots to skidaddle on over to my $15 per hour job.

Toot a Loo!

OP is totally full of shit. He is a liberal and a Democrat and is constantly shitting on the Republicans and the Republican Party. so when he comes in here and tries to act as a neutral objective on politics, know that he is completely full of shit and trying to sucker people into believing him. this is one of the most laughable threads I have ever seen, and that is really saying something in my 10 years on this board

OP is totally full of shit. He is a liberal and a Democrat and is constantly shitting on the Republicans and the Republican Party. so when he comes in here and tries to act as a neutral objective on politics, know that he is completely full of shit and trying to sucker people into believing him. this is one of the most laughable threads I have ever seen, and that is really saying something in my 10 years on this board
There is nothing about me that is neutral and never will be. I never made it a secret what my political views are. I am here constantly telling them to you. I think you are very childish in how tribal you are. My views are my views. That doesn't mean I am at war with anyone. I simply state my views and people that don't like those views so be it. Those that do fine....but I don't care if they are liberal people or conservative. That's the difference between you and I. I don't hate conservatives. I just don't agree with their political philosophy. That isn't acting neutral. I tell you that almost every day if you follow anything I say. But you make it so tribal and personal you attack anything or anyone that isn't like you or thinks like you. I respect people....not parties. That's the difference.

CD. It's all going down the tubes!!!! Trump keeps winning. NFL FAILING. Harvey ****** raping all these chicks just to prove he is no homo. Hillary soon to be Bakeracted.

There is nothing about me that is neutral and never will be. I never made it a secret what my political views are. I am here constantly telling them to you. I think you are very childish in how tribal you are. My views are my views. That doesn't mean I am at war with anyone. I simply state my views and people that don't like those views so be it. Those that do fine....but I don't care if they are liberal people or conservative. That's the difference between you and I. I don't hate conservatives. I just don't agree with their political philosophy. That isn't acting neutral. I tell you that almost every day if you follow anything I say. But you make it so tribal and personal you attack anything or anyone that isn't like you or thinks like you. I respect people....not parties. That's the difference.

What does "tribal" mean CD? Because if it means that the good guy are winning, you are 100% correct.

Not one thing you write says you respecf people.

Sad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT