ADVERTISEMENT

This is the result of a Flaarada GhayTurds education, and she was U.S. State Rep. for God’s sake!

Impaler

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006

And then when i googled her to find out what rank she was during that infamous Hiuse Floor speech...I found THIS!!!.(below)...Oh it doesn’t get any friggin better...GO GATA!

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics/os-corrine-brown-reports-federal-prison-20180129-story.html

“But the days of hobnobbing with the powerful are over for the 71-year-old Jacksonville Democrat, whose fall from grace was complete Monday when she emerged from a limousine-style minibus at the federal prison in Sumter County to begin serving a five-year sentence for fraud and other crimes.”

“Brown, who served 24 years in Congress before her defeat in 2016, was sentenced last month for using about $800,000 meant for poor students to pay for Bahama vacations and a Beyoncé concert and to pad her own bank accounts.”

And then when i googled her to find out what rank she was during that infamous Hiuse Floor speech...I found THIS!!!.(below)...Oh it doesn’t get any friggin better...GO GATA!

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics/os-corrine-brown-reports-federal-prison-20180129-story.html

“But the days of hobnobbing with the powerful are over for the 71-year-old Jacksonville Democrat, whose fall from grace was complete Monday when she emerged from a limousine-style minibus at the federal prison in Sumter County to begin serving a five-year sentence for fraud and other crimes.”

“Brown, who served 24 years in Congress before her defeat in 2016, was sentenced last month for using about $800,000 meant for poor students to pay for Bahama vacations and a Beyoncé concert and to pad her own bank accounts.”
Why is this in the War room? Asking for a friend.

I'm sure Democratic Party has plans for her when she gets out of prison to run for president. That's exciting!

Reactions: Kinggeorge3

Yikes

A very good friend of mine contributed $90,000 to her bogus charity’s and campaign. He had to testify in court. Had the fbi show up to house and everything. Funny thing is he’s a republican. Crazy. She’d been in my restaurant multiple times and I can assure she has a masters degree and only talks that way when she’s pandering. Total fraud. Question is why did she do it and why did she think she’d get away with it?
She did it because she felt entitled and she thought she could get away with it because multiple polaticians currently are (caugh caugh clintons).

Another retarded thread on BS! This is a HURRICANES site man... geez, so damn stupid! This should be the place to get away from all that shit, but you people can’t help yourselves... our poor country!
It's just some dumbass who obviously doesn't know the difference between the War room and the Lounge which is where this bullshit belongs.

Reactions: jrodgomez and m.dan
With all the anger and divisiveness in our society/country right now, why come to one of the few places we can refuge ourselves from it with more poison?! Don’t get it... many people out there (and in here) living with a heck of a lot of misplaced anger (usually a reflection of their own inadequacies) and justify it with strangers’ validations. Yikes!

Regardless man, have the decency of piling this kind of shit in the Lounge (where it belongs) and let us Cane-atics enjoy our football passion in PEACE.

Reactions: normsmith
Hit the back button if it is wasting your time.
I for one did not like having to listen to that speech
quite a few times and did not know about this.
Made my day!

Reactions: Impaler

What a disgusting piece of human debris

Reactions: Kinggeorge3
With all the anger and divisiveness in our society/country right now, why come to one of the few places we can refuge ourselves from it with more poison?! Don’t get it... many people out there (and in here) living with a heck of a lot of misplaced anger (usually a reflection of their own inadequacies) and justify it with strangers’ validations. Yikes!

Regardless man, have the decency of piling this kind of shit in the Lounge (where it belongs) and let us Cane-atics enjoy our football passion in PEACE.
Get over your self lady

Typical dumb ass black redneck piece of shit

I'm sure Democratic Party has plans for her when she gets out of prison to run for president. That's exciting!
Hell like the republicans do for all Of it’s criminals how many went to prison this year . Can’t wait for trump to be out of office so they can take his dum ass to the pokey.

Typical dumb ass black redneck piece of shit
Dude, my post was a slight against ALL GhayTurds...this GhayTurd just happens to be black...and being a BLACK Canes fan myself...I don’t see countenance when I see fans or players of any other football team...especially those that belongs to the fans/players of (Notre Lame, The SemenHoles, THE O-hi-ho’s State ButtEyes and the GhayTurds)...I hate them ALL with the same level of vitriol...How the fcuk can you turn this into a Racist post...speaks volumes about your soul and what’s obviously inside you man...I apologize to all the Black and non-racist members of the forum for giving this or any other racist forum members a platform to disrespect my people...

Another retarded thread on BS! This is a HURRICANES site man... geez, so damn stupid! This should be the place to get away from all that shit, but you people can’t help yourselves... our poor country!
And it’s also a site where you shit on and make fun of your rivals in any fashion...why do you think Gary did not delete or move it...simpleton

Why is this in the War room? Asking for a friend.
Then tell your friend...Cause she’s a GhayTurd and I like making fun of ALL GhayTurds...when you hate a team, you hate EVERYTHING and EVERYONE associated with that team...unless they are a coach or former player that’s now on your team...(Mánolo, Tate, Brock Berlin, Dugans...that was a mistake, Gerald “SilverBack” Willis III)

Cause I could pull out some ignorant shyt from some ppl higher up than she ever was that would get a bunch of ppl on here in their feelings..but I don’t and won’t because this ain’t the forum for that o_O
Do it...I don’t see color when I see (GhayTurds, SemenHoles, Notre Lame, ButtEyes)...and Brother, don’t sweat the coupla ass-lickers that turnt my post into something Racist...that is simply an infamous post of a GhayTurd that’s butchering the Kings English...when I posted it, I posted it as a Canes fan, making fun of a GhayTurd alum...not making fun of a Black GhayTurd alum...and since I myself am a proud, strong Black forum member...i maybe should have expected that the few (hopefully small few) Racist forum members would seize the moment and make it a Racist slight against our people...and for that I apologize...but that being said, I’m not deleting said post...cause I know why I posted it and I’m not gonna allow a few sad, soulless morons to take it over...

I see the fuk boyz always wanna bring politics on this board-Can’t help yourselves...Dem, Gop, Etc none of that shyt have anything to do with Miami Hurricanes football!!
She’s a GhayTurd alum, butchering the Kings English...which speaks volumes about that ol’ GhayTurd Diploma/education...and the GhayTurds are one of our top (3) hated rivals, and we play said GhayTurds on (Aug. 24, 2019)...You bet your sweet-ass it’s relevant

Lol that video never gets old
That’s what I say...some peoples are turning this into a whole other thing...guys, it’s like this poster says...”THIS VIDEO SIMPLY NEVER GETS OLD”...and the Coup dé Grace...she’s a friggin HILLBILLY GHAYTURD!!!...and it doan get know betta than that...GO GATA!

A very good friend of mine contributed $90,000 to her bogus charity’s and campaign. He had to testify in court. Had the fbi show up to house and everything. Funny thing is he’s a republican. Crazy. She’d been in my restaurant multiple times and I can assure she has a masters degree and only talks that way when she’s pandering. Total fraud. Question is why did she do it and why did she think she’d get away with it?
She did it because she felt entitled and she thought she could get away with it because multiple polaticians currently are (caugh caugh clintons).
NOOOOOO, please do not tell me that this moronic simpleton, consciously chose to speak in that specific vernacular and annunciate those words in that way on purpose???...Now she’s permanently anchored herself in YouTube infamy, and gave millions of Racist people fake ammunition to perpetuate a stereotype of ebonics styled speech patterns attributed to all Black peoples...nice...Oh BTW, where’s your restaurant?....if you’re so inclined.

It's just some dumbass who obviously doesn't know the difference between the War room and the Lounge which is where this bullshit belongs.
FU...she’s a fcukin GhayTurd alum making an absolute ass of herself, and we play the GhayTurds in a few mths. ...Six Degrees of Separation Ass-Lickers...sue me, we ain’t curing fcukin Cancer or proving definitively the existence of a Parallel Universe on this bitch...

Damn, summa y’all need to get the fcuk over yourselves...the shit is just funny...nothing more nothing less...just like all the easily offended Unicorn Riders nowadays, y’all just looking to find ways or reasons to be insulted or offended every day...google this word and embody it....LEVITY...And I posted that dumb bitch, butchering the Kings English...She’s Black...and I’m BLACK...there you go, it’s called HAVING A SENSE OF HUMOR...and it’s funny caude one should EXPECT someone who holds that level of a public job, would have a much better handle on the English language...whatever your Race, Creed, Color etc...that’s what made it funnier...

NOOOOOO, please do not tell me that this moronic simpleton, consciously chose to speak in that specific vernacular and annunciate those words in that way on purpose???...Now she’s permanently anchored herself in YouTube infamy, and gave millions of Racist people fake ammunition to perpetuate a stereotype of ebonics styled speech patterns attributed to all Black peoples...nice...Oh BTW, where’s your restaurant?....if you’re so inclined.

Yes, not saying she’s smart (obviously) but she is very intelligent if that’s the right word. I’m a republican and she came off as very like-able. Scary. Never trust a politician.

The vineyard wine company in lake mary/heathrow fl.

Cough, cough... you were saying?

And I get your point in trying to down the Fags with the video... but if you didn’t think the thread would devolve and attract some of our classy outlier fans to comment (Hurricane56), then you haven’t been paying attention to sh*t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT