ADVERTISEMENT

This is the son of the old man you put in White House

Just look at the pics
Is sad and I do have sympathy for Joe. Have had friends that had crackhead kids. It is brutal. But Joe should not be putting America through this. He has enough money to pay for good care. What Hunter needs is his dad's personal care and tough love. Not BS, payoffs so Joe can tell Hunter, look you are so cool foreign country's want you on their Board of Directors.

Say Hello to President Harris.

Ummmmm yeah tough to take this seriously since it was missing for years with the previous president. A bit hypocritical...so

Hunter is everything that the left so desperately wanted Don Jr to be. Nothing to see of course when it's Dementia Joe's son.

Reactions: utatem
Those are some ugly pics. with rotted teeth, hookers, crack pipes, etc., but I find the emails detailing influence peddling to be infinitely more disturbing.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
HJ,

lol. With that headline, I thought you were gonna post a pic of Don Jr and his crazy girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle.
Cortez,
Good witty comeback A little humor rather than nastiness on these boards is for more interesting
I agree with you that Kimberly Guilfoyle has some issues. Certainly anyone that married Gavin Newsom doesn't have their elevator stopping at all floors. But you seem bitter. Did she turn you down for a prom date or something in the past?

Last edited:
Cortez,
Good witty comeback A little humor rather than nastiness on these boards is for more interesting
I agree with you that Kimberly Guilfoyle has some issues. Certainly anyone that married Gavin Newsom doesn't have their elevator stopping at all floors. But you seem particuliarly bitter. Did she turn you down for a prom date or something in the past?
Thanks. I am not bitter about Kim, But, I am highly critical:

* nasty breakup w Gavin. Both at fault.
* moved to NYC and changes her politics to way right from her SF left heritage.
* goes to work for Fox News to cement her Right credentials
* marries some guy, has a kid and then dumps the daddy
* fired from Fox due to sexual advances towards a colleague... a female
* somehow lands w Don Jr although she is 9 years older than him
* has the required Trump style plastic surgery, emerging as an iron jawed tough girl
* gets a position w the Trump campaign and speaking role at the convention
*screams through her speech trashing everything about her home city and state
* joins the Jan 6 rally to overturn the election results.

To me, she is the worst kind of turncoat and shameless opportunist

I don't find Kimberly Guilfoyle to be an admirable person but the stuff on the laptop is in another universe. If that laptop belonged to Donld Trump Jr., it would have been the scandal of the century, but Biden is on tv laughing about it.

* has the required Trump style plastic surgery, emerging as an iron jawed tough girl

She's basically a highly accomplished grifter.

Also, Hunter Biden is a complete creep in every way. Disgusting guy.

I don’t read any further stories about him cuz they will only confirm my assessment of him and waste my energy.

He can remain the punching bag of the Right. Have at him. Not worth my time.

Reactions: zackbear
Reactions: utatem

I don’t read any further stories about him cuz they will only confirm my assessment of him and waste my energy.

Like father like son..!! Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree..

Sounds like Cuntmala..!!

I just love how some of you with a straight face think the media should treat a us president and thier children just like they treat Tony Pepperoni down the street. Nevermind it is the most exclusive club in the world. Literally 46 people have ever been a president and you guys say stupid shit like "if that had been Trump.....". No shit!!!!! He is a former president! So of course he and his kids are going to be held to a much higher standard. That doesn't change because he is your guy.

Reactions: Raoul2
I just love how some of you with a straight face think the media should treat a us president and thier children just like they treat Tony Pepperoni down the street. Nevermind it is the most exclusive club in the world. Literally 46 people have ever been a president and you guys say stupid shit like "if that had been Trump.....". No shit!!!!! He is a former president! So of course he and his kids are going to be held to a much higher standard. That doesn't change because he is your guy.

Which again reinforces the psychological projection stuff. The guy they supported literally partied with Jeffrey Epstein, so this is their way of attempting to expunge that from their conscience.

Last edited:
She's basically a highly accomplished grifter.
Raoul2.
so Hunter is the posterchild of a self made man.
Raoul2, you are an absolute loser joke. I truly do not believe there is anyone as truly stupid as you. I believe you are just a DNC bot.

Cortez,
Please stand up and be counted. Do you believe Hunter is a better person than Kimberly? A yes - no answer would be great, but I am expecting a "avoid the question" long and irrelevant answer. Please prove me wrong and answer a simple yes no question. Is a crackhead Daddy tit sucker a better person than a manufactured looking hot gold digger?.

Last edited:
Which again reinforces the psychological projection stuff. The guy they supported literally partied with Jeffrey Epstein, so this is their way of attempting to expunge that from their conscience.
Yeah Raoul you know I have said for years Trump was a POS. Just like Epstein... just a POS as human beings which is why he lives in court. People supporting crap like this aren't for me.

Lol grifter. Law school grad, teacher, prosecutor in la and sf and assistant da in sf.
Hunter Biden the poster boy of grifting. Kicked out of the navy for cocaine, shacked up with dead brothers wife and baby with a stripper.
He sued stripper to try to avoid child support for his love child. Wonder if President Airhead and Dr. Jill have had had them to the WH for a get acquainted tea party?

We're there charges or is more looney toon alt right nonsense?
Look at the hundreds of repulsive pictures and incriminating emails and texts. Oh wait ,it's Russian disinformation and right wing 'Looney toon nonsense. Dirt bag Hunter says laptop is a red herring while laughing about it with a moronic left wing comedian pretending to be a social commentator. Pathetic lying trash. Like father.

Reactions: HJCane and 6882
Partying with Epstein. Talking about Bill Clinton and John Roberts again?

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE

17. I brought up Don Jr and Kim as a slightly numerous response to HJ’s rant about The President’s son.

Also, I stated clearly my opinion of Kimberly and also of Hunter (above). Not sure how or why you’re trying to turn this thread into some forced ranking of sleazy people. Irrelevant. No need to take this shiz so seriously!

17. I brought up Don Jr and Kim as a slightly numerous response to HJ’s rant about The President’s son.

Also, I stated clearly my opinion of Kimberly and also of Hunter (above). Not sure how or why you’re trying to turn this thread into some forced ranking of sleazy people. Irrelevant. No need to take this shiz so seriously!
And I agree with you about Don Jr and condemn DJT for allowing Jr. to run his mouth.. Jr. and Eric annoyed me from day one of the Trump presidency. But we are now in the Biden presidency. Joe said no relative would profit from his being President. Hunter book deal = $$$ for Joe's kid.

Look at the hundreds of repulsive pictures and incriminating emails and texts. Oh wait ,it's Russian disinformation and right wing 'Looney toon nonsense. Dirt bag Hunter says laptop is a red herring while laughing about it with a moronic left wing comedian pretending to be a social commentator. Pathetic lying trash. Like father.
Yeah, there are hundreds yet none of you can link any....ROLMAO....Okay!

Not going to lie, as much as I can’t stand joe biden, there’s a small part of me that feels bad for him even if he was the enabler doing crooked shit.

when you see the picture of him with a five year old hunter and you’re a dad, you just know the excitement and hope that joe felt at that time.

Can’t imagine waking up to know that your legacy and reason for waking up in the morning turns out to be such a disappointment. Clearly hunter had potential but failed miserably at life with every resource but... That’s gotta way heavy on joe. I can’t imagine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT