ADVERTISEMENT

This is what we’re asked to believe, Biden winning the election without massive cheating isn’t plausible .

grbcane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2003
There's a reason why the FBI list who they list as the greatest threat to national security. A lot of people want to revisit the civil war and feel the results will be different. Had a scary conversation with a white guy I consider a good friend. To hear the mind frame of some people he knows is down right crazy.

Dude, that’s a garbage site. It’s not news. Be careful of the trash you read. Trash in, trash out!

Reactions: zackbear
There's a reason why the FBI list who they list as the greatest threat to national security. A lot of people want to revisit the civil war and feel the results will be different. Had a scary conversation with a white guy I consider a good friend. To hear the mind frame of some people he knows is down right crazy.

Forgive me, I’m trying to see how you’re post is relevant to article I posted.

Of course deuce, no one but yourself can think for themselves, I notice you didn’t dispute the stats.

the stats are stupid. There’s no sources for any of the charts. Where did they get his numbers from. No one knows bc he doesn’t site it. He does that for all the graphs he posts. He never tells you were he gets his numbers from.

The one about counties won is stupid bc people live in cities. Less and less people live in rural areas. That’s just stupid.

The claim that a greater % of minorities voted for trump were based on preliminary #s from exit polls. We all know now that most republicans voted at the poll and democrats via mail. In order to answer an exit poll you have to be at the pole. Those #s didn’t bare out in the end.

The 450k votes is just stupid. I won’t even touch that.

and the house seats were seats dems won in 2018 that are traditionally red. But there was a massive turnout. More people vote house seats will change. That’s why we call t the people’s house. But we don’t elect presidents by # of votes. 2 of the last 3 elections where Republican won lost the popular vote. Only bush in 2004 won the popular vote. But since 1992 dems have won the popular vote but they haven’t always been in power.

this is a single guy who’s the founder and editor in chief. He gets paid personally based on clicks. There’s no facts, no data, constantly referring to previous posts he’s had for facts. He even used an Australian paper for the county thing even know it acknowledges that Americans live in urban centers....

The one about the counties isn’t stupid, it falls in line with all the presidential elections of the past.

A higher percentage of minorities voted for Trump than any Republican since the civil rights movement, that’s accepted by the right and left. Biden under performed percentage wise in the minority vote.

I know why you won’t touch it, because other than cheating, it makes no sense that 450 thousand ballots in these crucial cities only had Biden marked, and nothing else.

The pick up of those seats, and the winning of all 25 contested seats by Republicans, goes against every prior Presidential election.

He has a better track record than The NY Times, and Washington Post. Liberals hate opposing viewpoints. they censor and attack organizations or people who don’t agree with them.

Reactions: krvanness

The FBI believes the single greatest threat to National security is white supremacists groups. That article illustrates propaganda used to stoke fear and bring division. Most people that I personally know who believe Trumps been cheated believe civil war is coming. And most of those individuals are with males.

The FBI believes the single greatest threat to National security is white supremacists groups. That article illustrates propaganda used to stoke fear and bring division. Most people that I personally know who believe Trumps been cheated believe civil war is coming. And most of those individuals are with males.

If that’s the case that explain a lot of things about the FBI, and not in a good way.

Reactions: lysmaryj
The one about the counties isn’t stupid, it falls in line with all the presidential elections of the past.

A higher percentage of minorities voted for Trump than any Republican since the civil rights movement, that’s accepted by the right and left. Biden under performed percentage wise in the minority vote.

I know why you won’t touch it, because other than cheating, it makes no sense that 450 thousand ballots in these crucial cities only had Biden marked, and nothing else.

The pick up of those seats, and the winning of all 25 contested seats by Republicans, goes against every prior Presidential election.

He has a better track record than The NY Times, and Washington Post. Liberals hate opposing viewpoints. they censor and attack organizations or people who don’t agree with them.
If you can accept this non scientific anecdotal analysis I’m certain you must be outraged by the vetted, studied and peer reviewed numbers behind:

Mass incarceration
Voter disenfranchisement
School to prison pipeline
Household networth disparity and
Race based pay discrimination

Reactions: gdowning70

i won’t touch it cuz it’s false and unsubstantiated.

he doesn’t have a better track record. He’s a fraud! Lol

and the minority vote:
Mostly black Philly- biden wins penn
Mostly black Milwaukee- biden wins wisc
Mostly black Atlanta- biden wins ga
Mostly black Detroit- biden wins mich

the proof is in the winning. He ate up margins there and that got him thru

Reactions: zackbear

Even CNN did a segment today in the path to victory for Trump lol. They know it’s coming and it’s going to be glorious to watch the heads explode on here.

Even CNN did a segment today in the path to victory for Trump lol. They know it’s coming and it’s going to be glorious to watch the heads explode on here.
(Not sure if you’re trolling tonight or what but I just read your post and went to CNN to find it)..I didn’t find BUT I did find this and see he took another L!! 😂😂 The real reality show starts January 21st bruh! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

(Not sure if you’re trolling tonight or what but I just read your post and went to CNN to find it)..I didn’t find BUT I did find this and see he took another L!! 😂😂 The real reality show starts January 21st bruh! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

You still aren’t paying attention lol. The end game doesn’t lie in that court and it’s multi-layered. I will tell you this with 100% absolute certainty, and down deep inside I think you’re starting to realize some of it... Joe Biden, in collusion with with several republicans and democrats, cheated and stole this election through a multi-faceted fraud scheme. It won’t stand, Mark my words and remember this post.

You still aren’t paying attention lol. The end game doesn’t lie in that court and it’s multi-layered. I will tell you this with 100% absolute certainty, and down deep inside I think you’re starting to realize some of it... Joe Biden, in collusion with with several republicans and democrats, cheated and stole this election through a multi-faceted fraud scheme. It won’t stand, Mark my words and remember this post.
LOL Bruh, you have me pegged wrong! I don’t realize SHYT but DT is a piece of shyt and the fun starts on January 21st! I checked the CNN site cause you mentioned it and found that the clown has taken another L....so I can’t mark your words on this! On January 21, you’re gonna come on here and say you were just trolling 😂😂 Peace out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT