ADVERTISEMENT

This race ain’t over.

edtuna

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Falling Waters,WV
At present, there is litigation in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Arizona. Recounts will take place and if illegal votes were counted for Biden this won’t be hard to change the outcome. Very close in GA PA AZ WI NV. I think it’s 50-50 but there is a ton of evidence to demand recount. For anyone on here that doesn’t think fraud exist in cities like Philly Detroit Milwaukee you probably believe the world is still flat & I have some waterfront property to sell you in the middle of the Sahara Desert.

Republicans Gained seats in the house and will retain senate with 1 win in the 2 runoffs in GA. I think they will win both GA senates seats giving them 52. Meaning even if Joe is elected no radical lefty judges will be get through. No radical cabinet will get through. Sorry Pocahontas and crazy Bernie. Plus gaining all the House seats will put big pressure on Crazy Nancy. Look for a civil war among the Dems in the house. Get your popcorn. This will be a Lame Duck president for 4 years. The senate holds major cards.

It’s so easy to point out that brain dead group think bunch on here. They believe everything the lying corrupt media feeds them

Republicans Gained seats in the house and will retain senate with 1 win in the 2 runoffs in GA. I think they will win both GA senates seats giving them 52. Meaning even if Joe is elected no radical lefty judges will be get through. No radical cabinet will get through. Sorry Pocahontas and crazy Bernie. Plus gaining all the House seats will put big pressure on Crazy Nancy. Look for a civil war among the Dems in the house. Get your popcorn. This will be a Lame Duck president for 4 years. The senate holds major cards.

So let me get this straight. The election is a fraud. But then you tout the results of the exact same election that saw Republicans keep the senate and gain seats in the house. So the results that you like are fine but the results you don't like are fraudulent even though it was the exact same election. Either you're delusional or stupid. Or both

So let me get this straight. The election is a fraud. But then you tout the results of the exact same election that saw Republicans keep the senate and gain seats in the house. So the results that you like are fine but the results you don't like are fraudulent even though it was the exact same election. Either you're delusional or stupid. Or both
Joe Biden has 74 million votes and Democrats did not flip one single state house. Which means a TON of voters only filled out the top of the ticket.seems legit lmao

Reactions: frederickim1
Joe Biden has 74 million votes and Democrats
are you really this stupid?? So let me get this straight if there is fraud in Philly Detroit Atlanta Milwaukee that means there was fraud in Des Moines‘s Iowa? Or Salt Lake City Utah? Wake up man

EdTuna. You need to loan Trump some money to pay back his loans. But he does look good in Orange with his makeup. 🤢🤢
and if you look at the Stats. That’s Math for you Tuna. Trump did better in Philly in 2016 and worse in 2020. Also look likes he now lost in those last states but the Total amount of COVID deaths thus far...... get out of here tuna. Go to jail!!!!

Joe Biden has 74 million votes and Democrats did not flip one single state house. Which means a TON of voters only filled out the top of the ticket.seems legit lmao

Plenty people voted Biden and straight republican. That is why you see Biden currently winning and not flipping seats. Not some grand scale fraud.

Nevada the supposed illegal votes were Lots ofmilitary out of state (Fox News reported). These claims of fraud have 1 person in each claim. That doesn’t constitute 20-150k in Fraudulent votes through out these states.

Look I want him to win but you also have to be a little bit more realistic. You don’t think there are people who are Republicans that would vote Biden and straight republican for everything else? If you don’t then you have your Trump blinders on. It will play out soon, fingers crossed. But lose AZ it’s over even for trumpers.

It means a ton of republicans couldn’t bring themselves to vote for trump. It’s about as logical as it gets. I’m not sure what is hard to understand about that.

Plenty people voted Biden and straight republican. That is why you see Biden currently winning and not flipping seats. Not some grand scale fraud.

Nevada the supposed illegal votes were Lots ofmilitary out of state (Fox News reported). These claims of fraud have 1 person in each claim. That doesn’t constitute 20-150k in Fraudulent votes through out these states.

Look I want him to win but you also have to be a little bit more realistic. You don’t think there are people who are Republicans that would vote Biden and straight republican for everything else? If you don’t then you have your Trump blinders on. It will play out soon, fingers crossed. But lose AZ it’s over IMO.
Well, when they shut down the Vegas Strip again in Clarke County, NV again, I hope they'll still be happy about they're removal of Trump.

Reactions: edtuna
Well, when they shut down the Vegas Strip again in Clarke County, NV again, I hope they'll still be happy about they're removal of Trump.

Wait what does that have to do with my post? Nevada has been a blue state so not sure it went Biden and straight republican. Not that I don’t agree with u though about Vegas. I don’t think we will see a shut down but he will listen to science more.

Reactions: krvanness
Wait what does that have to do with my post? Nevada has been a blue state so not sure it went Biden and straight republican. Not that I don’t agree with u though about Vegas. I don’t think we will see a shut down but he will listen to science more.
Fair point. You'd mentioned Nevada and my post just came to mind.
With regard to "follow the science", there's plenty of science with opposing views. It's not a one size fits all...

Reactions: TampaBayCane
Fair point. You'd mentioned Nevada and my post just came to mind.
With regard to "follow the science", there's plenty of science with opposing views. It's not a one size fits all...

I meant to say he won’t be dismissive of the science like Trump. There are two sides to every coin. We can’t afford a shutdown and he has to know that.

Or follow Trump to Russia with his buddy Putin. If he stays here he’s going to jail.

The resistant will continue against Biden..

Will accomplish squat.. Another lame duck democratic president... No better than that loser Obama..

At present, there is litigation in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Arizona. Recounts will take place and if illegal votes were counted for Biden this won’t be hard to change the outcome. Very close in GA PA AZ WI NV. I think it’s 50-50 but there is a ton of evidence to demand recount. For anyone on here that doesn’t think fraud exist in cities like Philly Detroit Milwaukee you probably believe the world is still flat & I have some waterfront property to sell you in the middle of the Sahara Desert.
Stop parroting right wing bullshzt you heard on Fox Fake News.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT