ADVERTISEMENT

This Republican National Convention Is The Saddest Thing Ever Televised Since Larry Homes Jumped off that car...

They already blew the doors off that shit show that was the DNC Circus last week and it's only Day 1. Did you happen to see Herschel Walkers or Maximo Alvarez's speech? It's laughable but predictable you started this thread. You and your 75,000 BS posts.

1. First, that's Ernie Holmes per the chunk Mango.
  2. Second, why you want to impugn my personal favorite boxer of all time and the guy who got robbed by institutional bias from being considered the GOAT (name the boxer that fugks with him in his prime, I'll wait).
  3. Third WTF that old Cuban dude was awesome,
  4. Tim Scott was brilliant-no cap Brilliant
  5. Jones gave me a chance to laff at Kappa Alpha Psi.
  6. I love a good dog whistle, that St Louis couple was AU.
  7. DJT2 was coked the fugk out was hysterical
  8. Kimberly G. yelling in a sudden PR accent and saying she was the child of immigrants like PR ain't America was great (spoiler she is immigrant Irish so why the thick spanish accent if her momma died when she was 11).
  9. Nikki Haley hitting the fugk it button on her career...
  10. The only shitty part was not getting to hear Trump again today. I love how he kinda repeats the same shit but with small derivations, dude running out of material, I wanted to see what he has for four nights in a row. Guarantee Biden recorded that shit before sundown but Trump's hubris gonna make him be full slurred mispronouncing "what did I just say" after 7pm tard. I really hope the Biden Trump Debate is after 9pm eastern....winner is who doesnt poop his pants first. Biden is physically fit so he's my bet but Trump's Cheeseburger diet may give him the "plug' he needs. LMAO
Oh Black Lives Matter you and the yet another evangelical "cuck" and ya'll wonder why I converted from Pentacostal to Mormon...yep I held Mormon priesthood...

oh for the record, save your breath, never opening this thread again...IDGAF about what you say, issa super power.

2. Second, why you want to impugn my personal favorite boxer of all time and the guy who got robbed by institutional bias from being considered the GOAT (name the boxer that fugks with him in his prime, I'll wait).
  8. Kimberly G. yelling in a sudden PR accent and saying she was the child of immigrants like PR ain't America was great (spoiler she is immigrant Irish so why the thick spanish accent if her momma died when she was 11).
  10. The only shitty part was not getting to hear Trump again today. I love how he kinda repeats the same shit but with small derivations, dude running out of material, I wanted to see what he has for four nights in a row. Guarantee Biden recorded that shit before sundown but Trump's hubris gonna make him be full slurred mispronouncing "what did I just say" after 7pm tard. I really hope the Biden Trump Debate is after 9pm eastern....winner is who doesnt poop his pants first. Biden is fit so he's my bet but Trump's Cheeseburger diet may give him the "plug' he needs. LMAO
Oh Black Lives Matter you and the yet another evangelical "cuck" and ya'll wonder why I converted from Pentacostal to Mormon...yep I held Mormon priesthood...
I'm with you on numbers 3 & 4. My wife is Cuban and escaped Cuba with her family in 1968 when she was 8 yrs old. Maximo Alvarez spoke for all Cubans of that generation. I hope Tim Scott runs in 2024. He's got my vote, and he should make Herschel his running mate.

10. The only shitty part was not getting to hear Trump again today. I love how he kinda repeats the same shit but with small derivations, dude running out of material, I wanted to see what he has for four nights in a row. Guarantee Biden recorded that shit before sundown but Trump's hubris gonna make him be full slurred mispronouncing "what did I just say" after 7pm tard. I really hope the Biden Trump Debate is after 9pm eastern....winner is who doesnt poop his pants first. Biden is physically fit so he's my bet but Trump's Cheeseburger diet may give him the "plug' he needs. LMAO
Ali was the GOAT and in his prime would have beaten Holmes. Holmes was his sparring partner back then for good reason! Holmes patterned himself after Ali but he wasn't better!

Last edited:
The most delusional were those boasting of Trump's handling of Covid-19 pandemic and Trump Jr's girlfriend came off as somewhat of a lunatic1
Dude...it's a real shit show. A reality TV star trying to be more popular by going after ratings. This is a complete nightmare.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Dude...it's a real shit show. A reality TV star trying to be more popular by going after ratings. This is a complete nightmare.
Sen. Tim Scott gave a very good speech but you're right. For the most part it was a shyt show full of too many lies!

I’m a never Trumper. But,

* I too liked Senator Scott’s speech. Classy
* I like Nikki also but thought she was a little stiff tonight. Felt like her rehearsal for her run in 2024.
* Don Jr was rabid but did show passion and energy. His eyes kept watering, however. Bad contacts or too much emotion?
* His girlfriend Kimberly is a nut job. When she was an Asst DA in San Francisco, she was a direct colleague of Kamala Harris and then the wife of Gavin Newsome. She was pretty and charismatic.

Now, her facial plastic surgery makes her look like all the Trump women. And, she not only changed her face but her political beliefs as well. Crazy person.

On to Tuesday!

Sen. Tim Scott gave a very good speech but you're right. For the most part it was a shyt show full of too many lies!
I admittedly didn't see Tim Scott. I saw Eric Trump and I saw some Nikki Haley....but the worst was Mark and Trisha Petroski who bradished guns against protesters speaking at an RNC.

I admittedly didn't see Tim Scott. I saw Eric Trump and I saw some Nikki Haley....but the worst was Mark and Trisha Petroski who bradished guns against protesters speaking at an RNC.
Yeah, that was truly pathetic. Why would anybody have clowns like that speak at a national convention. Had to be Trump's idea. He would consider them to be true patriots.

McCloskey is their Surname.

Ali was the GOAT and in his prime would have beaten Holmes. Holmes was his sparring partner back then for good reason! Holmes patterned himself after Ali but he wasn't better!
I worked for Holmes in high school. But Ali was the best ever. Then Joe Louis. Then Jack Johnson. Then we can start talking about Holmes, Frazier, Tyson, etc.

Tell Me, this was a shzt show.

“I’m speaking to you today because I have seen people like this before. I’ve seen movements like these before,” Alvarez said, adding that things he heard from some Democrats “don’t sound radical to my ears; they sound familiar. Fidel Castro was asked if he was a communist. He said he was a Roman Catholic

Not only are Dems envious of others money but now are envious of the RNC ..

You can only hope to be so talented..

They already blew the doors off that shit show that was the DNC Circus last week and it's only Day 1. Did you happen to see Herschel Walkers or Maximo Alvarez's speech? It's laughable but predictable you started this thread. You and your 75,000 BS posts.

The guy is truly the biggest loser on this site..!!!!

Against protesters that broke into a private neighborhood by tearing through an iron gate. Yeh, that’s real peaceful.

What ever happened to calling law enforcement? Brandishing a gun is stupid. Its not necessary and it is for cowards. If someone broke into my property protesting I would just call the authorities. It isn't hard.

Tim Scott did a good job last night and reminded people how dignified Republicans could be before they were overrun by the kool-aid drinking Trump cult who only say things that please the Dear Leader.

Beyond that, the entire evening had a surreal quality and felt like a three hour Nazi propaganda film directed by Tarantino.

Lol. You cant be serious. A large mob invades your property and neighborhood....the same feckless mob who has burned down cities, assaulted, murdered and caused chaos....and you will just sit there and hope someone saves you. Beta

You cant reason with these clowns.. Just have to beat them at the ballot box, this really sets them off...

Lol. You cant be serious. A large mob invades your property and neighborhood....the same feckless mob who has burned down cities, assaulted, murdered and caused chaos....and you will just sit there and hope someone saves you. Beta

Again, this is stupid. Just because people are looting and burning down cities that isn't attributable to people walking with picket signs. This is what I talk about when I say cowardly. You scared of a bunch of people with picket signs? That's ridiculous. Call the authorities and have them removed from your property. It isn't a license to take out deadly weapons because people are walking around with signs on your yard....and looting has happened in America. I'm so glad these people are facing charges. Rightfully so! That's pretty stupid.

Reactions: gregorysean
Tim Scott did a good job last night and reminded people how dignified Republicans could be before they were overrun by the kool-aid drinking Trump cult who only say things that please the Dear Leader.

Beyond that, the entire evening had a surreal quality and felt like a three hour Nazi propaganda film directed by Tarantino.

This smells of VICTORY on Nov. 3rd for the Trump team....

You can’t beat this guy...!!! Like taking candy from a baby..

its no wonder why you emblem is a Jack-Ass...

Again, this is stupid. Just because people are looting and burning down cities that isn't attributable to people walking with picket signs. This is what I talk about when I say cowardly. You scared of a bunch of people with picket signs? That's ridiculous. Call the authorities and have them removed from your property. It isn't a license to take out deadly weapons because people are walking around with signs on your yard....and looting has happened in America. I'm so glad these people are facing charges. Rightfully so! That's pretty stupid.

Another loser thread from #1 clown...

Reactions: utatem
This smells of VICTORY on Nov. 3rd for the Trump team....

You can’t beat this guy...!!! Like taking candy from a baby..

its no wonder why you emblem is a Jack-Ass...

Cubano, have you considered taking some classes to improve your writing quality so you don't come across as a semi-literate drunk?

I worked for Holmes in high school. But Ali was the best ever. Then Joe Louis. Then Jack Johnson. Then we can start talking about Holmes, Frazier, Tyson, etc.
What about Marciano? One sparring partner described getting hit by a single Marciano blow as equivalent to four from Joe Louis.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
Mammoth Fail CD LOL . I knew I would Lmao all day before I even opened the Thread. Thank you bro, not wasting any energy in educating or conversating with a closed minded hate monger. Just saying thank you for providing us with comedic entertainment. Your a Classic
soccer-kick-fail.gif

Against protesters that broke into a private neighborhood by tearing through an iron gate. Yeh, that’s real peaceful.
What ever happened to calling law enforcement? Brandishing a gun is stupid. Its not necessary and it is for cowards. If someone broke into my property protesting I would just call the authorities. It isn't hard.
Actually,he should have invited them in to eat and fed them .223 lead in rapid secession

Reactions: krvanness
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT