ADVERTISEMENT

This Republican National Convention Is The Saddest Thing Ever Televised Since Larry Homes Jumped off that car...

Tim Scott did a good job last night and reminded people how dignified Republicans could be before they were overrun by the kool-aid drinking Trump cult who only say things that please the Dear Leader.

Beyond that, the entire evening had a surreal quality and felt like a three hour Nazi propaganda film directed by Tarantino.
Unlike you, Tim Scott is an intelligent black American that understands that trump has done more for black Americans than any president since Lincoln.
talk to Herschel Walker, get off the plantation.Also talk to Burgess Owens

Reactions: krvanness and mahb
  1. First, that's Ernie Holmes per the chunk Mango.
  2. Second, why you want to impugn my personal favorite boxer of all time and the guy who got robbed by institutional bias from being considered the GOAT (name the boxer that fugks with him in his prime, I'll wait).
  3. Third WTF that old Cuban dude was awesome,
  4. Tim Scott was brilliant-no cap Brilliant
  5. Jones gave me a chance to laff at Kappa Alpha Psi.
  6. I love a good dog whistle, that St Louis couple was AU.
  7. DJT2 was coked the fugk out was hysterical
  8. Kimberly G. yelling in a sudden PR accent and saying she was the child of immigrants like PR ain't America was great (spoiler she is immigrant Irish so why the thick spanish accent if her momma died when she was 11).
  9. Nikki Haley hitting the fugk it button on her career...
  10. The only shitty part was not getting to hear Trump again today. I love how he kinda repeats the same shit but with small derivations, dude running out of material, I wanted to see what he has for four nights in a row. Guarantee Biden recorded that shit before sundown but Trump's hubris gonna make him be full slurred mispronouncing "what did I just say" after 7pm tard. I really hope the Biden Trump Debate is after 9pm eastern....winner is who doesnt poop his pants first. Biden is physically fit so he's my bet but Trump's Cheeseburger diet may give him the "plug' he needs. LMAO
Oh Black Lives Matter you and the yet another evangelical "cuck" and ya'll wonder why I converted from Pentacostal to Mormon...yep I held Mormon priesthood...
I could only select, Like! F U GARY, I LOVE THIS ISH!

Again, this is stupid. Just because people are looting and burning down cities that isn't attributable to people walking with picket signs. This is what I talk about when I say cowardly. You scared of a bunch of people with picket signs? That's ridiculous. Call the authorities and have them removed from your property. It isn't a license to take out deadly weapons because people are walking around with signs on your yard....and looting has happened in America. I'm so glad these people are facing charges. Rightfully so! That's pretty stupid.
First of all, if you are in someone's yard uninvited, you seriously face getting shot. Second, the Missouri AG already said there will not be a prosecution.

Reactions: krvanness
I’m a never Trumper. But,

* I too liked Senator Scott’s speech. Classy
* I like Nikki also but thought she was a little stiff tonight. Felt like her rehearsal for her run in 2024.
* Don Jr was rabid but did show passion and energy. His eyes kept watering, however. Bad contacts or too much emotion?
* His girlfriend Kimberly is a nut job. When she was an Asst DA in San Francisco, she was a direct colleague of Kamala Harris and then the wife of Gavin Newsome. She was pretty and charismatic.

Now, her facial plastic surgery makes her look like all the Trump women. And, she not only changed her face but her political beliefs as well. Crazy person.

On to Tuesday!
I did not know that about Kimberly G. She is a little bit hyper.

Reactions: cortez55403
I did not know that about Kimberly G. She is a little bit hyper.

Thanks KRV,

LOL. She was a true and true San Francisco liberal, linked through birth in SF and love for for Gavin Newsome as a classic Left Coast person.

What happened? Divorce, move to FOX news, plastic surgery, relationship with Don Jr. Very bizarre.

She screamed her way through her speech last night. I don’t care about your politics: this is one weird lady!

Last edited:
Thanks KRV,

LOL. She was a true and true San Francisco liberal, linked through birth in SF and love for for Gavin Newsome as a classic Left Coast person.

What happened? Divorce, move to FOX news, plastic surgery, relationship with Don Jr. Very bizarre.

She screamed her way through her speech last night. I don’t care about your politics: this is one weird lady!
I have to agree. I haven't followed her too closely, but I'd seen her on FOX years ago. Never seemed genuine to me, her speech wasn't great and, yes, too loud.

What about Marciano? One sparring partner described getting hit by a single Marciano blow as equivalent to four from Joe Louis.

Joe Louis said Marciano‘s blows we’re the strongest he’d ever experienced, but he was past his prime when they fought.

I'm not shooting someone or brandishing a gun because you came on my property. That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard of.

PS..Melania please put Jackie Kennedy's roses back where they belong. Michelle Obamas too. It's not a brothel.

The truth is leftists didnt watch the REP convention and Rep didnt watch the leftist convention. But some Older Democrats watched both Conventions. Thats where Trump will pick up votes.
What the conventions did show were 2 different versions of the events going on the last 4 years in this country. Both sides entirely fearful of the other's victory. I happen to believe there was more real truth at the Republican convention and that this is not all about politics. There has been a radical uber shift left of the Democrats and ,a tacit approval of using violence and subterfuge if you lose an election. This must be stamped out -hopefully at the ballot box. If it isnt we will see the third worlding and demise of the greatest country in the world.

The truth is leftists didnt watch the REP convention and Rep didnt watch the leftist convention. But some Older Democrats watched both Conventions. Thats where Trump will pick up votes.
What the conventions did show were 2 different versions of the events going on the last 4 years in this country. Both sides entirely fearful of the other's victory. I happen to believe there was more real truth at the Republican convention and that this is not all about politics. There has been a radical uber shift left of the Democrats and ,a tacit approval of using violence and subterfuge if you lose an election. This must be stamped out -hopefully at the ballot box. If it isnt we will see the third worlding and demise of the greatest country in the world.
Nobody is reveling in shock that a republican finds real truth at the republican convention and a radical uber shift to violence and subterfuge on the left man.....lol. It's not news. I will always put my money on the American people. We are seeing elements of a shit hole third world country here now and have all year under this administration. We see our own forces sent to use military action against sovereign states in this country. We are seeing some real radical stuff with millions out of work or under employed....and not real national response that has worked or is meaningful against a pandemic. These are peoples lives and they aren't going to blame people who are not in power. The Right is in power so they will get the blame. These are facts. It is what it is like Michelle Obama said.

Why would older Dems who have now been through nearly 4 years of Trump, suddenly switch their votes after watching a 4 day orgy of propaganda and lies ? If anything is going to change the votes of older people, its Trump's calamitously incompetent handling of COVID.

Why would older Dems who have now been through nearly 4 years of Trump, suddenly switch their votes after watching a 4 day orgy of lies and propaganda ?
LMAO....Love the "orgy of lies" sentiment. It is so on point with these people.

Reactions: Raoul2
LMAO....Love the "orgy of lies" sentiment. It is so on point with these people.

The fact the entire "convention" has been almost completely devoid of policy is solid evidence that the entire Trumpist message is now exclusively racist dog whistling and fear-mongering about "the other".

The fact the entire "convention" has been almost completely devoid of policy is solid evidence that the entire Trumpist message is now exclusively racist dog whistling and fear-mongering about "the other".
Yeah....watch out or the black man will come out to your nice suburbs and then you are in trouble....SMFH. Be fearful of the black man unless of course he is taking a kick off back to the house....not the house on the field in the end zone.

Again, this is stupid. Just because people are looting and burning down cities that isn't attributable to people walking with picket signs. This is what I talk about when I say cowardly. You scared of a bunch of people with picket signs? That's ridiculous. Call the authorities and have them removed from your property. It isn't a license to take out deadly weapons because people are walking around with signs on your yard....and looting has happened in America. I'm so glad these people are facing charges. Rightfully so! That's pretty stupid.
RE:
Call the authorities and have them removed from your property.

Um, OK, so are your saying that people in Portland, NYC, Chicago, Denver, Atlanta, Minneapolis, St Louis, Seattle, etc. just didn't know about #911? Yep, all of these major bank's, retailers, homeowners and government agencies just did not know about calling #911.

So it was only signs and not rocks, bottles, explosives, guns, baseball bats, vehicles that broke windows, started fires, shot children and looted stores? If only all of those dumb and uniformed homeowners and business owners had just paid attention to CD on Cane Sport, they would have known to just call the Police, CNN, the Mayors office or a Social Inequity Counselor and everything would be fine?

Maybe CaneSport can fly planes over Chicago, NYC, Portland and Seattle with a banner saying "if in danger CD says call the authorities" I am sure that will stop all of the weekly homicides and you Mr. CD will win a Novel Peace Price for your new and unique idea of if in danger just call the authorities,, the looters, thugs and mob are really peaceful.

LOL. Tricking people into making pro-Trump videos. How desperate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT