ADVERTISEMENT

This whole Covid thing is baffling, something ain't adding up

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Just doesn't make sense. Ok 90+% of those hospitalized are un-vaccinated, that makes sense. The number of vaccinated persons getting Covid does not. This number has to be higher than they ever thought possible. It makes sense that vaccinated persons would not get as sick but to catch it so easily doesn't make sense. Masks don't stop viruses unless K95 and even that is 50/50 but we are told to wear masks again. The world was poisoned. Something very nefarious here and all signs point to China. Viruses don't change on a dime like this. I know friends who are visiting other states, registering to get the vaccine, getting their 3rd shot and not going back again. In essence they are taking a "booster" shot without waiting.

I'm just saying 2+2 is not equaling 4 here. Something stinks like bad fish.

Just doesn't make sense. Ok 90+% of those hospitalized are un-vaccinated, that makes sense. The number of vaccinated persons getting Covid does not. This number has to be higher than they ever thought possible. It makes sense that vaccinated persons would not get as sick but to catch it so easily doesn't make sense. Masks don't stop viruses unless K95 and even that is 50/50 but we are told to wear masks again. The world was poisoned. Something very nefarious here and all signs point to China. Viruses don't change on a dime like this. I know friends who are visiting other states, registering to get the vaccine, getting their 3rd shot and not going back again. In essence they are taking a "booster" shot without waiting.

Your math is always a bit fuzzy. None of these vaccines promised 100% protection. Pfizer and Moderna are as high as 94% but J&J is 72% effectiveness. However, what they did promise was some level of protection against severe illness and death. But they didn't guarantee 100% protection.

As for mask wearing, for me it makes sense to wear one. If you understand how transmission works wearing a mask offers some level of protection against getting the virus.

I lost a friend yesterday to the virus. He was a Republican and a Trump supporter. Here was his last post to FB. "I have changed my view please get your vaccine. You may save a life. My doctor asked me to share this, said it is the only way to stop Covid."

Last edited:

The world was poisoned by the CCP and according to the latest investigation findings it has been estimated that the virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology PRIOR TO Sept 2019. Visitors to Wuhan, international military teams participating in competitions, reported that they had their temperatures taken on arrival at the Wuhan airport and the city was in a virtual state of lockdown.

Chinese Communists were responsible for this mess yet we and the Western world do little about it. Isolate these mother f--kers every which way we can. I think we are going to be faced with this virus and its mutations the rest of our lives.

The world was poisoned by the CCP and according to the latest investigation findings it has been estimated that the virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology PRIOR TO Sept 2019. Visitors to Wuhan, international military teams participating in competitions, reported that they had their temperatures taken on arrival at the Wuhan airport and the city was in a virtual state of lockdown.
Your claim is not factual. The intelligence community has concluded the virus was not man-made and most believe natural animal-to-human transmission is the most likely scenario.

We all know those numbers are BS. I’m inclined to believe most people may be unvaccinated, but this number is BS. Just something to consider look at Israel.

Your math is always a bit fuzzy. None of these vaccines promised 100% protection. Pfizer and Moderna are as high as 94% but J&J is 72% effectiveness. However, what they did promise was some level of protection against severe illness and death. But they didn't guarantee 100% protection.

As for mask wearing, for me it makes sense to wear one. If you understand how transmission works wearing a mask offers some level of protection against getting the virus.

I lost a friend yesterday to the virus. He was a Republican and a Trump supporter. Here was his last post to FB. "I have changed my view please get your vaccine. You may save a life. My doctor asked me to share this, said it is the only way to stop Covid."
Speaking of how transmission works, Director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, Michael Osterholm, said that people should upgrade from bandana face coverings and cloth masks to more effective masks such as N95 respirators. "I wish we could get rid of the term masking because, in fact, it implies that anything you put in front of your face works, and if I could add just a nuance to that which hopefully doesn't add more confusion is we know today that many of the face cloth coverings that people wear are not very effective in reducing any of the virus movement in or out," added Osterholm. Osterholm is a former Covid advisor to Biden.

Speaking of how transmission works, Director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, Michael Osterholm, said that people should upgrade from bandana face coverings and cloth masks to more effective masks such as N95 respirators. "I wish we could get rid of the term masking because, in fact, it implies that anything you put in front of your face works, and if I could add just a nuance to that which hopefully doesn't add more confusion is we know today that many of the face cloth coverings that people wear are not very effective in reducing any of the virus movement in or out," added Osterholm. Osterholm is a former Covid advisor to Biden.
Better masks are always great. No mask, is stupid.

Please provide your source that the virus was man-made and escaped from a lab. I haven't found anything to substantiate that theory.
Mike .. you are very poorly informed. Released earlier this month, dated August 2021, is the report prepared by the House Foreign Affairs Committee "The Origin of Covid 19 .. an investigation of the Wuhan Institute of Virology".

I did not like the report .. but it is available online. The introductory summary states:

"Based on the material collected and analyzed, the preponderance of evidence suggests SARS-COv-2 was accidentally released fro a Wuhan Institute of Virology lab sometime prior to 9/12/2019.

The virus, or the viral sequence tha was genetically manipulated, was likely collected in a cave in Yunnan province, PRC, between 2012 and 2015. Researchers at the WIV, officials within the CCP, and potentially American Citizens directly engaged in efforts to obfuscate information related to the origin of the virus and to suppress public debate of a possible leak".

The report then gives specifics of the leak, of the cover up, of genetic modification .. gain of function research etc.

Reactions: grbcane
Even ya boy Osterholm disagrees with you. Lol
Actually, he agrees with the fact that your face diapers are basically worthless. It's ok to admit that you've been lied to on this from the time the first mask mandate went into effect. Science has spoken. Fauci agreed with this too until he let politics get in the way of science.

Reactions: krvanness
Mike .. you are very poorly informed. Released earlier this month, dated August 2021, is the report prepared by the House Foreign Affairs Committee "The Origin of Covid 19 .. an investigation of the Wuhan Institute of Virology".

I did not like the report .. but it is available online. The introductory summary states:

"Based on the material collected and analyzed, the preponderance of evidence suggests SARS-COv-2 was accidentally released fro a Wuhan Institute of Virology lab sometime prior to 9/12/2019.

The virus, or the viral sequence tha was genetically manipulated, was likely collected in a cave in Yunnan province, PRC, between 2012 and 2015. Researchers at the WIV, officials within the CCP, and potentially American Citizens directly engaged in efforts to obfuscate information related to the origin of the virus and to suppress public debate of a possible leak".

The report then gives specifics of the leak, of the cover up, of genetic modification .. gain of function research etc.
None of the current speculation changes the one fact that is established beyond reasonable doubt-SARS-CoV-2 is a zoonotic virus, meaning it came from an animal and jumped into the human population. What is your explanation for that? The report you're referring to stemmed from a Republican lawmakers investigation with no Democrats involved. Pres. Biden has asked U.S. intelligence agencies to "redouble" their efforts to investigate the origins of Covid19. We'll see what they uncover.

Last edited:

Let’s go extreme worst case scenario here for a moment. Let’s say this virus is a bio-weapon whomintended use was to bring forth a vaccination scenario where the Vax itself ends up hurting and disabling long term large parts of our communities. Now the military is being mandated to take the Vax. See where this is going? Scary scenario.

None of the current speculation changes the one fact that is established beyond reasonable doubt-SARS-CoV-2 is a zoonotic virus, meaning it came from an animal and jumped into the human population. What is your explanation for that? The report you're referring to stemmed from a Republican lawmakers investigation with no Democrats involved. Pres. Biden has asked U.S. intelligence agencies to "redouble" their efforts to investigate the origins of Covid19. We'll see what they uncover.
Came from an animal .. harvested from an animal in a distant cave between 2012 - 2015 .. used in virus research at the Wuhan Virology Lab .. partially funded by US research funds .. and MOST LIKELY according to all plausible investigations .. accidentally escaped / leaked from he WIV as early as September 2019.

Came from an animal .. harvested from an animal in a distant cave between 2012 - 2015 .. used in virus research at the Wuhan Virology Lab .. partially funded by US research funds .. and MOST LIKELY according to all plausible investigations .. accidentally escaped / leaked from he WIV as early as September 2019.
First you refer to a report that claims the virus was "genetically manipulated" (man-made) and now you're stating it came from and animal and was not man-made. You change your view to fit your narrative at the time. State your view and stick to it and quit changing as it benefits your story! You're just arguing for the sake of arguing!

Last edited:
Actually, he agrees with the fact that your face diapers are basically worthless. It's ok to admit that you've been lied to on this from the time the first mask mandate went into effect. Science has spoken. Fauci agreed with this too until he let politics get in the way of science.
You can twist Osterholm's words but he clearly acknowledged the benefits of mask wearing in particular, N95's. Stop killing our people.

Let’s go extreme worst case scenario here for a moment. Let’s say this virus is a bio-weapon whomintended use was to bring forth a vaccination scenario where the Vax itself ends up hurting and disabling long term large parts of our communities. Now the military is being mandated to take the Vax. See where this is going? Scary scenario.
Over the past months, millions of people have been safely vaccinated. The FDA and CDC continue to carefully monitor each of the authorized vaccines for safety concerns. There have been a few cases of serious blood clots ut the FDA and CDC ha ve determined that the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risk of this very rare side effect.

First you refer to a report that claims the virus was "genetically manipulated" (man-made) and now you're stating it came from and animal and was not man-made. You change your view to fit your narrative at the time. State your view and stick to it and quit changing as it benefits your story! You're just arguing for the sake of arguing!
I am NOT changing anything that I have said ... the report .. by The House Foreign Affairs Committee .. stated that the virus ... or the viral sequence that was genetically manipulated ... was accidentally released or escaped from the WIV. THAT is what the report states .. was NOT definitive if it had been genetically modified .. but the WIV WAS THE SOURCE OF THE COVID virus (genetically modified or not) .. that was released in Wuhan and initiated the pandemic.

You can twist Osterholm's words but he clearly acknowledged the benefits of mask wearing in particular, N95's. Stop killing our people.
The only one twisting his words are you. He clearly said that the face diapers that most are wearing are basically worthless. BTW, N95 masks don't do much good either unless they are properly fitted. Have you been fitted for yours yet?

You're killing me bro..........

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Over the past months, millions of people have been safely vaccinated. The FDA and CDC continue to carefully monitor each of the authorized vaccines for safety concerns. There have been a few cases of serious blood clots ut the FDA and CDC ha ve determined that the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risk of this very rare side effect.
False info #1 thousand have died from Vax, I believe the actual number is around 6,000. We don’t know the long term effects from the Vax and as I said worse worse case scenario.

The only one twisting his words are you. He clearly said that the face diapers that most are wearing are basically worthless. BTW, N95 masks don't do much good either unless they are properly fitted. Have you been fitted for yours yet?
There you go again, pissing on any hope of killing this virus. Again, why are Republicans determined to kill all of us?

You’re making too much sense for these knuckle draggers.

Reactions: miamimike
There you go again, pissing on any hope of killing this virus. Again, why are Republicans determined to kill all of us?
If you think that wearing a cloth face diaper is going to kill this virus off then you are truly ignoring science. Why are Dems continuing to put so many at risk simply because they want to play politics with Covid?

If you think that wearing a cloth face diaper is going to kill this virus off then you are truly ignoring science. Why are Dems continuing to put so many at risk simply because they want to play politics with Covid?
Play politics? We have this moronic right wing governor in Florida who has limited Covid-19 reporting and by executive order mandated no mask wearing. WTF!!

Play politics? We have this moronic right wing governor in Florida who has limited Covid-19 reporting and by executive order mandated no mask wearing. WTF!!
This does not address the fact that face diapers are nothing more than for show. Deflection at it's finest.

False info #1 thousand have died from Vax, I believe the actual number is around 6,000. We don’t know the long term effects from the Vax and as I said worse worse case scenario.
A person suddenly dying after having a vaccine is not proof the vaccine caused the death. Most were in nursing homes. Of the people that died, half were seniors and more than 33% of them were more than 80 yrs. old. Many so called "vaccine deaths" may not be directly caused by the vaccine.

A person suddenly dying after having a vaccine is not proof the vaccine caused the death. Most were in nursing homes. Of the people that died, half were seniors and more than 33% of them were more than 80 yrs. old. Many so called "vaccine deaths" may not be directly caused by the vaccine.
My cousin, who was 47, died 10 days after getting his shot. The autopsy revealed death was cardiac arrest due to a-fib. tachycardia likely caused by side effects from his Vax which directly caused the cardiac event. My cousin was a dentist is St Louis and was in great shape. Played DE for Towson Univ back in the day.

You also mean like people dying in motorcycle accidents and were listed as COVID deaths weren’t really COVID?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
By that logic, would it also be fair to say that not all so called Covid deaths were directly caused by Covid?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT