ADVERTISEMENT

This whole Covid thing is baffling, something ain't adding up

I am NOT changing anything that I have said ... the report .. by The House Foreign Affairs Committee .. stated that the virus ... or the viral sequence that was genetically manipulated ... was accidentally released or escaped from the WIV. THAT is what the report states .. was NOT definitive if it had been genetically modified .. but the WIV WAS THE SOURCE OF THE COVID virus (genetically modified or not) .. that was released in Wuhan and initiated the pandemic.
The report you referred to stated the virus that was genetically manipulated (man-made) likely collected in a cave. Then you state "came from an animal...harvested from an animal in a distant cave". So which is it? Man-made or came from an animal? And there has never been positive proof that the virus spread via a lab leak. Most infectious disease researchers agree that the most probable scenario is that the virus evolved naturally and spread to a person through an intermediate animal.

Last edited:
Better masks are always great. No mask, is stupid.

Passed along your comment to Director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, Michael Osterholm. He said, he’s been looking for a deep thinker like you and wants to offer a high level position. Salary not an option.

Passed along your comment to Director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, Michael Osterholm. He said, he’s been looking for a deep thinker like you and wants to offer a high level position. Salary not an option.
Thanks but I'm retired enjoying the fruits of my labor.

My cousin, who was 47, died 10 days after getting his shot. The autopsy revealed death was cardiac arrest due to a-fib. tachycardia likely caused by side effects from his Vax which directly caused the cardiac event. My cousin was a dentist is St Louis and was in great shape. Played DE for Towson Univ back in the day.
Sorry about your cousin and better understand or views on vaccine dangers.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
The report you referred to stated the virus that was genetically manipulated (man-made) likely collected in a cave. Then you state "came from an animal...harvested from an animal in a distant cave". So which is it? Man-made or came from an animal? And there has never been positive proof that the virus spread via a lab leak. Most infectious disease researchers agree that the most probable scenario is that the virus evolved naturally and spread to a person through an intermediate animal.
You are re-wording ... the DOCUMENT stated that "the virus was most likely harvested from an animal in a cave in a specific region .. somewhere between 2012-2015 .. and the virus OR the viral sequence that was genetically manipulated .. was accidentally released from the Wuhan Virology Lab prior to 11-12-2021". Then the report goes on to detail specific illness incidents including the Wuhan Military Games .. in which a large number of participants fell ill while attending .. and goes on with the description of Wuhan at the time ( Sept and oct 2019) as being in a state of lockdown. This also is in line with the report issued over a year ago by the Wuhan Technical Institute .. that arrived at the same conclusion.

My cousin, who was 47, died 10 days after getting his shot. The autopsy revealed death was cardiac arrest due to a-fib. tachycardia likely caused by side effects from his Vax which directly caused the cardiac event. My cousin was a dentist is St Louis and was in great shape. Played DE for Towson Univ back in the day.
Sorry bro

Reactions: CashvilleCane1

Nothing but conjecture, Still no proof!
I know you’re waiting for one of the left wing so called fact checking sites to debunk it.

I know you’re waiting for one of the left wing so called fact checking sites to debunk it.

conjecture-an opinion based on incomplete information..a guess!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT