ADVERTISEMENT

Tick Tock Until Fauci Gets Fired

Just my guess. Nothing more. Shameful individual.
As a fellow Italian he is an embarrassment to our proud nationality, decades of masculine bravado tossed out tue window by this spineless sack of cartilage. I would love to give him a fresh slap across his face like Brando freshening up Johhny Fontaine in the Godfather and tell him to quit crying and act like a man.

Reactions: utatem
As a fellow Italian he is an embarrassment to our proud nationality, decades of masculine bravado tossed out tue window by this spineless sack of cartilage. I would love to give him a fresh slap across his face like Brando freshening up Johhny Fontaine in the Godfather and tell him to quit crying and act like a man.
You have some rage issues. I am half Jewish half Catholic half Russian and half Italian. Doesn't matter. The man were are talking about is incompetent. I don't care if he was Asian. Well, maybe I would care a little bit, but You know what I mean?

The guy has been effective in his job for decades under presidents of both parties. He's been right about 99% of the time with this pandemic. Unfortunately this president and his groupies have disdain for the truth, which is why Fauci is now hated by these people. But luckily for him it's only the dumb people (ie the Trump groupies) in this country that hate him. The majority actually appreciate his service and willingness to tell the truth in the middle of the biggest shit show of presidential leadership in modern history.

Reactions: cortez55403
The guy has been effective in his job for decades under presidents of both parties. He's been right about 99% of the time with this pandemic. Unfortunately this president and his groupies have disdain for the truth, which is why Fauci is now hated by these people. But luckily for him it's only the dumb people (ie the Trump groupies) in this country that hate him. The majority actually appreciate his service and willingness to tell the truth in the middle of the biggest shit show of presidential leadership in modern history.
He is a total failure. He is an embarrassment to humanity. Not just the U.S.

You have some rage issues. I am half Jewish half Catholic half Russian and half Italian. Doesn't matter. The man were are talking about is incompetent. I don't care if he was Asian. Well, maybe I would care a little bit, but You know what I mean?
This man is a poor example of Italian heritage and he embarrasses me every time he speaks. The man is an absolute worry wart stick in the mud. When people speak of Karen's I feel like the textbook definition is Anthony Fauci. This loser has been waiting in an office since the Reagan administration for someone to pay attention to him and now this loser is wrecking our country with his time in the sun.

You mean like the time he said this virus poses no threat to the American people in late February or in March when he said that face masks are useless (I do wish he would have left this one be). This man has been wrong often and then sows fear and confusion when he backtracks his nonsense. This guy is a camera hound who just wants people to pay attention to him.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
fauci-covid-wolf.jpg

Not sure where you get your information from , but he has not been right about this pandemic 99 % of the time. Early on he said it likely won’t be an issue in the US. Dead wrong. Flip flopped on wearing masks, etc. You fall for Fakenews all the time and pick me choose which information you want to process. Very dangerous.

You mean like the time he said this virus poses no threat to the American people in late February or in March when he said that face masks are useless (I do wish he would have left this one be). This man has been wrong often and then sows fear and confusion when he backtracks his nonsense. This guy is a camera hound who just wants people to pay attention to him.
This. The guy has been all over the place with advice. Overrated. Says whatever will get him on TV.

Reactions: kamco360
This. The guy has been all over the place with advice. Overrated. Says whatever will get him on TV.
Look for his book deal in 2021. I think Brad Pitt gave us a preview of his biopic on SNL, probably look for that in 2022. Thos guy has pimped himself out to anyone who will pay attention, I look forward to never seeing his weasel face on TV ever again.

Trumpers hate science, which is part of a general strain of anti-intellectualism on the right. Well respected doctors like Fauci who are far more popular among the general public, would therefore naturally be viewed as the enemy.

Trumpers hate science, which is part of a general strain of anti-intellectualism on the right. Well respected doctors like Fauci who are far more popular among the general public, would therefore naturally be viewed as the enemy.

Agree. Poll numbers have consistently found that Dr. Fauci has great credibility with the American public. It’s only the noisy non-silent minority who hate Fauci. In contrast, the public does not believe or support Trump’s handling of the pandemic.

Late June poll: 67% of Americans trust Dr. Fauci on the pandemic
26% of Americans trust Trump on the pandemic

IMHO, Trump will continue to ignore Fauci but will not fire him. Firing him would further degrade Trump’s standing with voters. He won’t risk that before the election.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul2
Agree. Poll numbers have consistently found that Dr. Fauci has great credibility with the American public. It’s only the noisy non-silent minority who hate Fauci. In contrast, the public does not believe or support Trump’s handling of the pandemic.

Late June poll: 67% of Americans trust Dr. Fauci on the pandemic
26% of Americans trust Trump on the pandemic

IMHO, Trump will continue to ignore Fauci but will not fire him. Firing him would further degrade Trump’s standing with voters. He won’t risk that before the election.
Trump ignored him on Jan 26 when he said not to worry. Covid was not a significant threat to our country. Trump initiated travel ban a few days later, and Biden called it hysteria and xenophobic racism. His level of ignorance on everything is shocking.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/richard-rose-covid-19-coronavirus/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

n mid-June, he posted about attending a crowded outdoor public pool, and later said that he thought he may have caught coronavirus there. Many people who knew and loved Rose have posted tributes to him, including a paranormal group where he was well known...

I mean, this is sad, but also a bit on the nose...
Oh yes, he looks like the picture of health. Like he didn't have any co-mobiditites.

Reactions: krvanness
Oh yes, he looks like the picture of health. Like he didn't have any co-mobiditites.
I do sympathize as this young man is older than me by about 3 months, but the dude is morbidly obese and probably should have been taking better precautions given his weight. Furthermore he did not seem to receive any treatment of any sort which is tragic because we have many great treatments that reduce the likelihood of death and he received none prior to his passing, that is tragic.

Nonetheless there will be more of these instances but we are a country of 330M people sad things happen every day and we do not establish policy based off of these instances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT