ADVERTISEMENT

To my Brothers and Sister in TX,Miss,LA. Prayers are with you. We are one.

fbrooks

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 30, 2002
I watch the pictures on the TV and the internet and I say a Prayer and just give God thanks.
There but for the Grace of God go I. To the volunteers from around the country and the first
responders and National Guard. Shout out to the Cajun Navy. In the days after Charlottesville
the question was can we still Love and the answer is a resounding YES. When disaster strikes
it is everyone no matter the color,creed,religous pref. or even sexual pref. People just need help.
We live in the greatest experiment known in mankind history and whether different ppl.
can truly live in a solid loving society and I still believe the good old USA is the best there has
ever been and when disaster strikes we show that our Love for our neighbor and those who
are not our neighbor is a bond we share as Americans that no political party no politician and
no hate or disgusting group on both sides yes both sides can stop the true American Spirit
of helping and loving and maybe we need a wake up call to tell us we are just the damn same
when water has forced us to the roof of our home or having to lean on someone who doesn't look
talk or live near us. I Believe America never stopped being Great and these past few days showed
me that We the People will always arise above it and just Lean on Each Other.
God Bless America and God wrap your Loving arms around all those facing this traumatic
life changing event. This Cane Brother is sending money and anything else I can send.
AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY are kindred spirits and this too shall pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News