ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight we will hear the bribes and why we need to drop 6.8 TRILLION $$

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Tonight we will hear about the BS infrastructure bill 2.2 trillion and the new Family Act 1.8 trillion all on top of the BS covid relief bill 1.9 trillion and the prior covid relief bills under Trump. The Family Act is the bribe for future dumb azzez to vote for Democrats. Free this, free that, look how much Government loves you. We love you so much we will GO MORE BROKE to stay in power. Where the F is this money coming from? This is an addition to the Biden Border Plan which is give more money to Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador while weakening ICE and Border Patrol.

Do any of you realize the DAMAGE being done to our Countries finances? We are BROKE. Inflation can be found everywhere as the dollar weakens and is cheapened. Look at food, gas, construction prices.

We are in trouble and our President is an old senile MF FOOL!!

Open a bank account outside this country. Protect your money. Hedge your bet. These Democratic scumbags will find a way to take your money.

Reactions: lysmaryj and HJCane
They call Harris's husband 2nd gentleman? We all know he isn't Harris's 2nd gentleman! It has to be like 2000th gentleman.

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
They call Harris's husband 2nd gentleman? We all know he isn't Harris's 2nd gentleman! It has to be like 2000th gentleman.
Yeah, but I think High Mileage Melania still holds the record as the champ from back in her nude modeling days.

Yeah, but I think High Mileage Melania still holds the record as the champ from back in her nude modeling days.
Well, I don't have details on Melania, but have details on Harris. I am sure both aren't goodie two shoes however Harris's gallivanting has been documented.

Well, I don't have details on Melania, but have details on Harris. I am sure both aren't goodie two shoes however Harris's gallivanting has been documented.
Oh.... believe me the details are out on the champ

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT