ADVERTISEMENT

Top 20 Cities with Crime and Party that runs them

gchaneyjr

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2003
Palm Bay FL
Wont find a single republican run city here. Only the fail democrats can achieve this feat.

Here is the Neighborhood Scout ranking of the most crime-ridden cities and their mayors.

1. Detroit
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 20.0

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 50

Mayor: Michael Edward Duggan, Democrat

2. Memphis, Tennessee
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 19.5

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 51

Mayor: Jim Strickland, Democrat

3. Birmingham, Alabama
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 19.3

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 52

Mayor: Randall Woodfin, Democrat

4. Baltimore
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 18.5

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 54

Mayor: Jack Young, Democrat

5. Flint, Michigan
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 18.3

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 55

Mayor: Sheldon Neely, Democrat

6. St. Louis
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 18.2

Mayor: Lyda Krewson, Democrat

7. Danville, Illinois
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 18.0

Mayor: Ricky Williams Jr. (nonpartisan election)

8. Saginaw, Michigan
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 16.7

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 60

Mayor: Floyd Kloc (nonpartisan election)

9. Wilmington, Delaware
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 16.3

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 61

Mayor: Mike Purzycki, Democrat

10. Camden, New Jersey
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 16.2

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 62

Mayor: Francisco Moran, Democrat

11. Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 16.0

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 62

Mayor: Shirley Washington, Democrat

12. Kansas City, Missouri
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 15.9

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 63

Mayor: Quinton Lucas, Democrat

13. San Bernardino, California
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 15.3

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 65

Mayor: John Valdivia, Democrat

14. Alexandria, Louisiana
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.6

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 68

Mayor: Jeffrey Hall, Democrat

15. Little Rock, Arkansas
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.6

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 68

Mayor: Frank Scott Jr., Democrat

16. Cleveland
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.5

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 69

Mayor: Frank Jackson, Democrat

17. Milwaukee
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.3

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 70

Mayor: Tom Barrett, Democrat

18. Stockton, California
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.2

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 70

Mayor: Michael Tubbs, Democrat

19. Monroe, Louisiana
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.1

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 71

Mayor: James Earl Mayo, Democrat

20. Chester, Pennsylvania
Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.0

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 71

Mayor: Thaddeus Kirkland, Democrat

9 of the states you listed are red states run by Republican governors.

I live in Memphis. It's in TN but Democrats run this town. It's a shithole and its dangerous. I thank God I will be living in Idaho next month. Red state and cities all the way. Perfect place to live. Hopefully the dems will never get a foothold there and start destroying it.
Good for you. I am so happy where i live and i am sure you will be too once you get in a red run city and county.

I live in Memphis. It's in TN but Democrats run this town. It's a shithole and its dangerous. I thank God I will be living in Idaho next month. Red state and cities all the way. Perfect place to live. Hopefully the dems will never get a foothold there and start destroying it.
Whereabouts in Idaho are you moving to Mungo?

Do you live in the City or one of the eastern suburbs? Folks Folly was always a great steak. The Peabody is a classic hotel. Sad what has happened to what used to be a great city.

This is the kind of thing that divides this country. Every official was democratically elected by the citizens of that city. That's America. Thats our process. If you want to solve the problem then find out specifically what opportunities are provided for these people. What systematical dual justice systems are there. The haves and the have nots.

Stop pointing fingers because the fact is you always have 3 pointing right back at you on the same hand.

Boise area. Grew up in SW Florida, lived here and there when I was in the Army. After the Army work took me to Memphis. Looking forward to exploring another part of this great country.
My Mom was born in 1923 in Nampa Idaho, a suburb of Boise. She graduated from Nampa High School in 1941. I took her to her 60th and 65th(when you hit certain age it's every 5 years)HS reunions. It's a beautiful part if the Country. You're going to love it.

Reactions: MungoGungo
This is the kind of thing that divides this country. Every official was democratically elected by the citizens of that city. That's America. Thats our process. If you want to solve the problem then find out specifically what opportunities are provided for these people. What systematical dual justice systems are there. The haves and the have nots.

Stop pointing fingers because the fact is you always have 3 pointing right back at you on the same hand.

Government Coruption is a rot that no society has ever survived.. No Society has every survived general anarchy and lawlessness. Iran, China, Russia and Venezuela all claim to have democratically elected governments. The democrat party is blantantly corrupt and pushing for anarchy and corrupt elections. Facts are Facts and 20 for 20 is not a statistical anomaly.

I live in the burbs. Yeah, there are some great cultural things and places here in Memphis and the city has potential to be awesome. Unfortunately its run by incompetent dems and moral and hope is low here, while crime and poverty is high...just the way Democrats like it.

And the City is trying to destroy the Burbs by holding them hostage with MP&G. Know a number of people that moved to Forsythe County.

Government Coruption is a rot that no society has ever survived.. No Society has every survived general anarchy and lawlessness. Iran, China, Russia and Venezuela all claim to have democratically elected governments. The democrat party is blantantly corrupt and pushing for anarchy and corrupt elections. Facts are Facts and 20 for 20 is not a statistical anomaly.
Last time I checked this corruption starts at the top tier of this government. If you want to climb a high horse let's tell it all. How many people in this Trump administration have been indicted, arrested, in jail or cut some kind of a deal or even had a sentence commuted? Why do some of you choose to ignore that but want to talk about democrats in big cities? You want to put all the corruption on democrats but I haven't heard a peep about the corruption at the federal level. In this REPUBLICAN administration.

Last edited:
Last time I checked this corruption starts at the top tier of this government. If you want to climb a high horse let's tell it all. How many people in this Trump administration have been indicted, arrested, in jail or cut some kind of a deal or even had a sentence commuted? Why do some of you choose to ignore that but want to talk about democrats in big cities? You want to put all the corruption on democrats but I haven't heard a peep about the corruption at the federal level. In this REPUBLICAN administration.

Not even going to wast my time arguing with you about real corruption vs. process crimes. Not going to go back to Private e-mail servers, fraudulent FISA Court documents, 29 Muller team cell phones being wiped, Hunter Biden etc.

I will ask and I am sure you will not answer the following question.
How do Michael Flynn and Roger Stone process crimes create over 100 straight nights of rioting in Portland, Chicago being the most deadly city to live in, the formerly great NYC being reduced to a murderous, looted, drug needles and poop on the streets?

Did I miss Roger Stone being Mayor of any of those cities?.

I ask again that you give an honest answer to why the riots, murders, rapes, looting and unsafe streets are in democrat run cities? But I know you will not answer the question.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I thought I was pretty clear. I never said anyone particular person was responsible for rioting or anything going on in the cities. I said you never mention the corruption of the Republicans. You just would rather pretend it didn't exist.

RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT

I thought I was pretty clear. I never said anyone particular person was responsible for rioting or anything going on in the cities. I said you never mention the corruption of the Republicans. You just would rather pretend it didn't exist.
Most of it doesnt exist. Your party made it all up

13 out of the 15 top most prosperous states are run by Democrats

13 of the top 15 poorest states are run by Republicans

@gchaneyjr - Thoughts ?

Last edited:
Can you cite your reference and metrics? You made me curious so a quick search of my own I found conflicting data each time I pulled a report. Would like to look at it. I did find places like California were in the top each time. People are fleeing that state at record numbers. Not sure why they would do that if it's so prosperous.

Median household income

If you search by per capita income, Dems are running 14 of the 15 most prosperous states/territories and Republicans 14 of the top 15 poorest.

Curious, the cost of living in all those states at the top are out of control. Housing, taxes, etc costs so much more than everywhere else. I looked at the top 13. I would rather live in TN than any of those top places. People cant leave the prosperous California enough...they almost always flee to a red state.

Depends on what a person's income is I suppose.

California has the 5th largest GDP in the world - only 3 other countries have a bigger economies. A lot of people from Cali have moved to Denver over the past decade, which has made housing costs skyrocket there as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT