ADVERTISEMENT

Top Stories 9/22/20 Colby Covington vs Lebron James

NFL seems to be trying to walk it back, may work over time but not working today. Kneeling to anthem is a bullet to the customer base. Ratings continue to plummet.

I thought you didn’t like politics in sports....
I dont. I respect an athlete that refuses to be told how he has to feel. Pittsburgh Steelers players I respect that are not accepting the narrative the front office gave them once they got the facts.

BLM changed their mission statement this week. Do you know why? Because they lost over 20% of people who supported them before once they realized what they are about. They dont have a new one posted. Alot of people had a problem with leaving out Father and highlighting Mother (BETA).

Here is the old statement:
We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement,” the site declares, “by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.” The word “fathers” is deliberately excluded, replaced by the gender-neutral “parents” despite already naming “mothers” as pillars of the family.

Still waiting on the outrage of Colby going full political in the ring before and after the fight.
Damn Colby CHILL. Here is Lebron paying fines for felons if they vote for BIDEN. LOL. They will lose more votes than they get from this news. Smart democrats want no part of your party anymore.

Here is the website for anyone that wants to vote and have their fines paid by Lebron. https://floridarrc.com/

Last edited:
Since you're such a Covington fan...here's a collage of shots showing Kamaru Usman literally breaking Colby Covington's face before a global audience.

Yeah, I would prefer politics stay out of sports. That bridge was burned long ago though...its to bad. Everything is insufferable now. One of the few things that brought us all together now tears us apart even more.
politics have always been in sports. Some folks are now being forced to be affected by it. I’m used to it so no biggie for me. nothing new at all.

politics have always been in sports. Some folks are now being forced to be affected by it. I’m used to it so no biggie for me. nothing new at all.
Only politics that use to be in sports was the anthem until Kaper started the kneel and Trump called him out on it. Use to be the only thing everyone agreed on before a big rivalry game was the national anthem.

2001 Rose Bowl was the best anthem i ever witnessed and will remember forever. The moment was part of it following Sept 11th attacks.

It has, there have always been individuals taking a stand for their beliefs. I think a difference today is you have whole organizations and leagues supporting and allowing only one political message. Players are only allowed to support the political messages from organizations like BLM, while not be able to support conservative values like pro life, 2nd amendment, or any support of law enforcement at all. Those are banned while the left is propped up. In a way it makes these leagues just another arm of the democratic party...thus dividing us even more. If you want to open the flood gates to political messages let it go both ways and not censor only one side while giving the other free reign.
Well said.

Gary told me not to come into the Lounge anymore. But I need to say this. ALL FIGHTERS LOSE AT SOME POINT. Usman will beat Colby 6 times out of 10. Colby wins the next fight. That's if his jaw gets properly repaired.

Gary told me not to come into the Lounge anymore. But I need to say this. ALL FIGHTERS LOSE AT SOME POINT. Usman will beat Colby 6 times out of 10. Colby wins the next fight. That's if his jaw gets properly repaired.
I would agree. Usman has some serious power and 1 connect could finish anyone. Colby would have to avoid that and get his shots. Dont see him knocking him out.

Seems we have a few UFC fans in here. Probably worth having a separate ongoing UFC thread, which would probably be a good use of the Lounge we could all get behind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT