ADVERTISEMENT

Tough Day For Trump:Judge says emoluments case against Trump can proceed

Trump fuked, again.

giphy.gif

He has to be the most corrupt president, EVER!!!
Easily....but his supporters will tell you "but what about the great economy"? This dude is a complete POS and they know it. There is no defense for it except by people that need to be ridiculous. Then they will get mad at you for pointing out the facts. It's sad.

Reactions: cems52
Here is the bottom line. You can't personally benefit from being any public servant. Especially the President of the United States. The problem is because when this happens you can be swayed to make decisions that aren't in the best interest of the country.....but in your personal best interest. The founding fathers had the foresight to realize this.

This is a very interesting and justifiable case. Which is why i agree with this federal judge. Trump is benefiting personally because he didn't do what every other president does upon entering office. Divest all of his business interest. Because while some of these people weren't even good presidents, they didn't want to give the appearance even of taking advantage of the american people.

Here we are dealing with a POS. So he doesn't care. HE is going to benefit personally because that is who he is. He is going to direct all foreign dignitaries to use his personal hotel so he can profit. He doesn't care if it affects other hotels in the area. HE doesn't care about the american people. He cares about number 1. HIMSELF!

Because other government people chose to stay at a Trump Hotel!! Good luck!
I don't think you are following what exactly what is going on or the issue is here. Which is not what government people decide to do. It is our president not following the law and benefiting from the office. The law is in place for a reason. He isn't Joe the plumber dude.....lmao. He is the president of the United States. You aren't allowed to profit personally on that. Which is the point of the law and why every other president honors the law. Your job is to be president. You aren't allowed to trade on the position.

I don't think you are following what exactly what is going on or the issue is here. Which is not what government people decide to do. It is our president not following the law and benefiting from the office. The law is in place for a reason. He isn't Joe the plumber dude.....lmao. He is the president of the United States. You aren't allowed to profit personally on that. Which is the point of the law and why every other president honors the law. Your job is to be president. You aren't allowed to trade on the position.
So Hillary pimping out her husband for favors while she was Sec of State was ok? You were good with that? Oh I see! Applied rules and ethics!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT