ADVERTISEMENT

Trickle Down Economics Explained For Dummys

When Roseanne Barr is the new spokesperson for the Left can it get any worse?? Sad how low the Libs have sunk! The former party of the working union people is now a party of weirdos and freaks. Pathetic

Trickle down economics?

The Dems plan is, get everybody thinking they aren’t going to raise taxes on the rich and give it to the poor. When what they do is raise taxes on the middle class and give it to the poor. See Obama care, except this time they gave it to Insurance companies.

At least Repubs gave “everybody a cut” a real cut!

Dems have no plan for the future of this country! None! They can’t have one. It’s social justice, class warfare. Everybody is racist!

Trickle down economics?

The Dems plan is, get everybody thinking they aren’t going to raise taxes on the rich and give it to the poor. When what they do is raise taxes on the middle class and give it to the poor. See Obama care, except this time they gave it to Insurance companies.

Dems have no plan for the future of this country! None! They can’t have one. It’s social justice, class warfare. Everybody is racist!
The left's platform is whatever is opposite of the rights platform. The actual issue doesn't matter.

So you used an actress as an subject matter expert as to why trickle down economics doesn’t work? Sounds intelligent

I knew more about economics in the 5th grade than fat ass Roseanne knows now.
No, I used an example by posting a scene in a sitcom to illustrate a point. Perhaps you should look for the point instead of fat shaming the actors in the scene.

No, I used an example by posting a scene in a sitcom to illustrate a point. Perhaps you should look for the point instead of fat shaming the actors in the scene.
Roseanne Barr is a straight up POS... if you’ve ever heard her comic rants you wouldn’t selflessly defend her... and fat shaming? Lmao you have choices in life and being fat or is one of them. It’s unhealthy but of course for a person who’s abused cocaine most of her life I guess being fat isn’t that big of a deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
Trickle down economics?

Rich people sure have you cucked out. No, we just want the rich to pay their equal share. Nothing more. It isn't raising taxes on the rich. It is telling the rich I don't want to pay YOUR taxes. Maybe you should watch the clip again.

Roseanne Barr is a straight up POS... if you’ve ever heard her comic rants you wouldn’t selflessly defend her... and fat shaming? Lmao you have choices in life and being fat or not is one of them. It’s unhealthy but of course for a person who’s abused cocaine most of her life I guess being fat isn’t that big of a deal.

Again, your opinion of her isn't relevant to the point. Perhaps you should comment on the point being made. Not her size or your opinion of her personally.

Rich people sure have you cucked out. No, we just want the rich to pay their equal share. Nothing more. It isn't raising taxes on the rich. It is telling the rich I don't want to pay YOUR taxes. Maybe you should watch the clip again.
So the truth is you hate rich people? They make more money and therefore pay more taxes. Or is it you don’t like the loopholes they use? Those same loopholes which were submitted in a senate bill by non other than Hilary Clinton. You know... one of those rich people.

It’s ok Trump is now making life better for all of us middle class folks.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT