ADVERTISEMENT

Troy Aikman and Joe Buck Caught on Hot Mic

It just shows how stupid these announcers are. These are training runs that happen to coincide with sporting events.

So the military can train and no one sees it or the military can train and have it be part of a fun event. It all costs the same.

60k an hour for 25% capacity is bad fiscal math.
I dont believe it takes 60k of fuel to do a flyover, as that would be the only variable expense. The other costs are fixed, already being spent and expensed whether they fly or not.
Furthermore look at the publicity it has generated.

Never liked Aikman closet HOMO ... Not that there‘S anything wrong with pumping dicck heads... hahahaa
Did you catch Aikman quote, “you’d never see this with a Biden Harris presidency”????
I took it as he was for joe, what do you think?

Reactions: zackbear
Did you catch Aikman quote, “you’d never see this with a Biden Harris presidency”????
I took it as he was for joe, what do you think?
The gay community is largely for the Biden/Harris ticket. So not a surprise.

I dont believe it takes 60k of fuel to do a flyover, as that would be the only variable expense. The other costs are fixed, already being spent and expensed whether they fly or not.
Furthermore look at the negative publicity it has generated.

Fixed for you. I frankly don't give a **** what Aikman or whoever said, but folks are butt sore as bitches bout it.

Fixed for you. I frankly don't give a **** what Aikman or whoever said, but folks are butt sore as bitches bout it.
I’m not sore, I found it interesting that the flyover was referenced and not Aikman‘s comment Regarding the election.
No one is more “butt sore as bitches” than liberal TDS victims

I’m not sore, I found it interesting that the flyover was referenced and not Aikman‘s comment Regarding the election.
No one is more “butt sore as bitches” than liberal TDS victims
These days I can’t tell the difference. MAGA and TDS hair triggered.

Reactions: majus12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT