ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Best Tweet to Date... Punchy!

Celebrities will do whatever necessary to maintain their celebrity. They live in the crystal palace, unaware of the struggles of the common citizen, and yet believe they speak for all of us. Some citizens (mostly far left) accept them speaking on their behalf as they feel it validates their voice, but most citizens to include the real democrats/liberals are appalled by their nonsense. Punchy is just another example of the far left/elitist hijacking the Democratic Party. They continue to shift further and further to the left.

Celebrities will do whatever necessary to maintain their celebrity. They live in the crystal palace, unaware of the struggles of the common citizen, and yet believe they speak for all of us. Some citizens (mostly far left) accept them speaking on their behalf as they feel it validates their voice, but most citizens to include the real democrats/liberals are appalled by their nonsense. Punchy is just another example of the far left/elitist hijacking the Democratic Party. They continue to shift further and further to the left.

For sure the truth. But I also find myself gloating when Kanye, Rodman, Tyson, Kim K. and the like come out for Trump.

Reactions: Cane919
920x920.jpg

Robert Deniro is scared shitless that he may end up in prison. He is best friends with Harvey Weinstein and they worked together on numerous projects. Harvey does not want to go to prison for his "me too" transgressions. Harvey is going turn states evidence and take down some major members of the Hollywood leftist elite. I expect Deniro will be near the top of the list.

Robert Deniro is scared shitless that he may end up in prison. He is best friends with Harvey Weinstein and they worked together on numerous projects. Harvey does not want to go to prison for his "me too" transgressions. Harvey is going turn states evidence and take down some major members of the Hollywood leftist elite. I expect Deniro will be near the top of the list.
For what crimes?

For what crimes?
Who knows...2 years ago most regular Americans had no idea of the seedy underbelly of Hollywood. Now there are charges of rape, child molestation etc being thrown around regularly. Until Weinstein is sentenced and hasn't blown the whistle, I'm going to assume something crazy is on its way.

The Hollywood crowd are amazing in their way of thinking. They make all these violent movies with guns a blazing then lecture us on gun violence among other things.

Reactions: grbcane and Cane919
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT