ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s biggest impeachment risk.

cortez55403

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2004
No flame. Just my point of view.

Trump will be impeached by the House but is unlikely to be convicted by 67 votes in the Senate. Rationale?

* Trump was the the beneficiary of Russian help with his election. But, no evidence of collusion was found in the Mueller report. He refused, however, to condemn Russia or endorse the US Intelligence conclusion that Russia interferes with the election. He is still buddies with Putin

* He actively courted the Ukrainian President to investigate Biden thereby pushing a foreign country to influence our election in 2020. Enough to convict? Probably not.

* His fury at the Whistleblower and those who spoke to the whistleblower will push him over the edge. The name of the whistleblower will leak and Trump will publicly crucify that person and all who spoke to them. Will he fire those persons or even seek criminal charges against them? Those attacks will constitute explicit violations of the whistleblower statutes and clear examples of obstruction of justice.

* crystal clear violations of whistleblower statutes will provide the elusive “smoking gun” that will constitute high crimes and misdemeanors. Impeachment is a lock.

in other words, Trump will personally hand the “smoking gun” to the Dems when he attacks the whistleblower. He just can’t resist. His biggest impeachment risk? Himself.

Talk amongst yourselves.

Reactions: zackbear
The last thing I am unsure of is the 67 votes. Everything else in this post I am pretty sure of. He has completely unraveled now and just chasing down conspiracy theories. Talk of civil war and attacking the whistle blower and enlisting all of these foreigners to help him win as they did in 2016?

The more that comes out, the more people want him impeached. He is losing Republican support now....and is going to enlist his extreme right base to civil war. These calls for civil war are only going to turn more republicans against him. Right now the party is starting to realize.

We are taking our own career down the shithole for a person that could not care less about this country. Has no respect for the law....or anyone else.

Pompeo took part in the Uraine call and claimed he had no knowledge of it. He lied straight to the face of the American people. Someone who is supposed to be representing America.

I am honestly starting to believe the senate won't back him on this.

Trump will be impeached by the House but is unlikely to be convicted by 67 votes in the Senate. Rationale?

* Trump was the the beneficiary of Russian help with his election. But, no evidence of collusion was found in the Mueller report. He refused, however, to condemn Russia or endorse the US Intelligence conclusion that Russia interferes with the election. He is still buddies with Putin

* He actively courted the Ukrainian President to investigate Biden thereby pushing a foreign country to influence our election in 2020. Enough to convict? Probably not.

* His fury at the Whistleblower and those who spoke to the whistleblower will push him over the edge. The name of the whistleblower will leak and Trump will publicly crucify that person and all who spoke to them. Will he fire those persons or even seek criminal charges against them? Those attacks will constitute explicit violations of the whistleblower statutes and clear examples of obstruction of justice.

* crystal clear violations of whistleblower statutes will provide the elusive “smoking gun” that will constitute high crimes and misdemeanors. Impeachment is a lock.

in other words, Trump will personally hand the “smoking gun” to the Dems when he attacks the whistleblower. He just can’t resist. His biggest impeachment risk? Himself.

Talk amongst yourselves.
The whistleblowers name has already been leaked. It’s some female who openly advocated for Hillary Clinton and was an Obama holdover. Imagine that!

The whistleblowers name has already been leaked. It’s some female who openly advocated for Hillary Clinton and was an Obama holdover. Imagine that!

Does it make a difference who this person is? Does it make a difference if the person protecting our country bleed red or blue blood? Does it make a difference if the cop patrolling your neighborhood voted Republican or Democratic? The right excuse machine is in full display. Smh

Does it make a difference who this person is? Does it make a difference if the person protecting our country bleed red or blue blood? Does it make a difference if the cop patrolling your neighborhood voted Republican or Democratic? The right excuse machine is in full display. Smh
Actually yeah it does as has been made apparently by the Russian “Collusion” investigation, Brett Kavanaugh debacle. The Dems have cried wolf so many times it absolutely makes a difference now. Don’t start the sanctimonious grandstanding now lol

Actually yeah it does as has been made apparently by the Russian “Collusion” investigation, Brett Kavanaugh debacle. The Dems have cried wolf so many times it absolutely makes a difference now. Don’t start the sanctimonious grandstanding now lol
You and the rest of your right wing crew are sounding desperate.

You and the rest of your right wing crew are sounding desperate.
5D7932E0-DEFA-44A0-B725-F53C56D4BCD0_zpszwqgqkwn.jpg

Reactions: 6882

Talk amongst yourselves.

Trump wasn’t the beneficiary of Russian help, they meddle in every election, they were the ones behind the Trump Tower Protest.

The call was perfectly legal, Trump was asking for help, because Clinton and the Democrats colluded with the former Ukrainian government to the benefit Hillary in the last election, they also played a part in the dirty dossier. Biden doing what the Democrats were saying Trump did, is only part of it. We have a treaty with Ukraine that states Trump is obligated to root out the corruption of Biden, it was signed into law, by Bill Clinton. Trump called their bluff and released the transcript, the Democrats weren’t expecting that.

He should be mad at the fake whistle blower, a CIA hack.

When he released the transcripts, it made the whistle blower useless, we now no more than the fake whistle blower did. We now know Adam Shiff lied, and he was in contact with the fake whistle blower before the complaint, and his staff likely wrote it.

This continuation of the Russian hoax, once again is to be nothing more than afailed coup, that was put into place before he took office.

@cortez55403 do some investigating, on Fusion GPS, and CrowdStrike.

If the person had been a Trump supporter does that mean he/she would not have reported this crime? Got it!!
No they wouldn’t have because he didn’t do anything illegal. It’s these kind of things that will cause the Dems the election (again).

pure coincidence...;)

Gee, I wonder why the impeachment inquiry is happening in the intel committee, where it’s never been held before? It wouldn’t be so it could be done in secret, so the Democrats could lie about it, would it?

Reactions: krvanness
No they wouldn’t have because he didn’t do anything illegal. It’s these kind of things that will cause the Dems the election (again).

The only way Dems lose is if the Russians helped Trump again, and the Australians, Italians and Chinese give the Russians an assist. We all know Trump is working hard to get more countries involved in his treasonous acts.

Stop being blind to Trump's criminal activities.

More stuff corroboring not just that he did what the whistle blower has accused him of doing. The problem is now is that it is becoming obvious this is a culture there. How the white house has done business under president Trump. That's with all countries. It's a what can you do for me administration? You are not a friend or one of our allies unless you play ball with me..... Not America...and his supporters are perfectly ok with that. Drain the swamp? This is the swamp personified.

That's not why our elected officials are there. They are supposed to be doing the business of the American people. America! Not the president.

Where I originally leaned towards agreeing with your assessment on the 67 votes in the Senate, this is no longer my opinion as things unfold. Which is why I felt this impeachment inquiry should have happened after the Mueller report. Dems are weak and run by polls. All this administration is corrupt and you aren't doing your job if it is allowed.

I think he is removed from office now.... and that is the beginning of his problems.

Last edited:
The only way Dems lose is if the Russians helped Trump again, and the Australians, Italians and Chinese give the Russians an assist. We all know Trump is working hard to get more countries involved in his treasonous acts.

Stop being blind to Trump's criminal activities.
Working hard for America putting tariffs in effect on other countries

Reactions: 6882
Are you ok with Trump working with other countries to interfere with our elections?
I didn't see anywhere that he did that. Did I miss something? Didn't the Mueller report come back negative?

I didn't see anywhere that he did that. Did I miss something? Didn't the Mueller report come back negative?

You obviously have been watching Fox Fake News. Trump released a call summary where he shook down the Ukrainian president for dirt on the Bidens. Yesterday, that idiot asked the Chinese to interfere with our 2020 election. See, you missed alot.

Last edited:
Not even the votes in the House of Reps. Will never get to Senate. Keep throwing Hail Marys.

You obviously have been watching Fox Fake News. Trump released a call summary where he shook down the Ukrainian president for dirt on the Bidens. Yesterday, that idiot asked the Chinese to interfere with our 2016 election. See, you missed alot.
LOL Is there anyone around this imbecile that can explain it is illegal and against campaign finance laws to ask a foriegn country to conduct an investigation of your political opponents? God this dude is stuck on stupid.

LOL Is there anyone around this imbecile that can explain it is illegal and against campaign finance laws to ask a foriegn country to conduct an investigation of your political opponents? God this dude is stuck on stupid.
It's not only him stuck on stupid, it's also his supporters. Just saying.

Reactions: Hermbike
Your whole Democratic house of cards is about to fall, and the weaponized FBI,CIA,NSA and Justice dept. of Obama are shitting their pants now.....everything they've accused Trump and the GOP is EXACTLY what they have been doing since day 1.....Durham and Barr are peeling that dirty onion every day....as much as the Dems try to smash and smear them ...including Meuller who lied under oath ,should be charged , but likely will get a BS pass because he's nearly in dementia ....CIRCUS TENT ABOUT TO COME DOWN DEMS...YOU WILL LOSE!

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT