ADVERTISEMENT

Trump admits he deliberately played down COVID

Raoul2

SuperCane
Jan 27, 2003
Breaking now.

In case anyone was on the fence about the depths incompetence and cruelty, there is now audio to prove it.

Reactions: zackbear
Speaking of downplaying a virus, do you remember when Barry and Plantation Joe waited 6 months to declare a National Emergency with H1N1? By that time there were millions of Americans infected and thousands dead. In the end there were over 60 million Americans infected with H1N1 due to the incompetence of Barry and Joe, and that was before Barry told the CDC to stop counting.

I didnt read up on this but I thinks its smart to "downplay" issues from time to time. Behind the scenes you take it for what it is and do everything possible while telling the public not to panic.

He knew it was incredibly deadly before the first death in the United States and has now admitted it on tape, so him downplaying it deliberately makes him complicit in the death count. Public officials should be giving citizens an accurate account of the dangers of public health pandemics so they can adequately protect themselves - Trump did the exact opposite and is now responsible for the deaths that transpired as a result of his incompetence.

I didnt read up on this but I thinks its smart to "downplay" issues from time to time. Behind the scenes you take it for what it is and do everything possible while telling the public not to panic.

It's smart to tell the damn truth!!! How are u gonna accuse the media of lying when u fvcking are.

We don't live in fvcking Cuba it Russia we pay these ppl to tell us the truth.

He created a Hoax and u asz wipes will still defend him.

It's smart to tell the damn truth!!! How are u gonna accuse the media of lying when u fvcking are.

Lord...whatever. what am I lying about?

Reactions: orly 1022 and mahb

Indeed. The hoax all along was Trump downplaying the virus while we now have nearly 200k dead.

LOL OP is a TOOL , should of waited 2 min before hysterically posting your Christmas wish, er sorry you libs only believe you and the government are gods, my bad I'll self report to the local reconditioning center comrade
OGC.b987b0612af0fed063127e485fdbd50f

open this one if you can handle it 🙂

LOL OP is a TOOL , should of waited 2 min before hysterically posting your Christmas wish, er sorry you libs only believe you and the government are gods, my bad I'll self report to the local reconditioning center comrade
OGC.b987b0612af0fed063127e485fdbd50f

open this one if you can handle it 🙂

What does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread ? Address the OP please.

He knew it was incredibly deadly before the first death in the United States and has now admitted it on tape, so him downplaying it deliberately makes him complicit in the death count. Public officials should be giving citizens an accurate account of the dangers of public health pandemics so they can adequately protect themselves - Trump did the exact opposite and is now responsible for the deaths that transpired as a result of his incompetence.

You truly are an ignorant lamb.Learn to actually think Rauol

Reactions: orly 1022

YES, Entire country should have been put on lockdown for 180 days.
Every man woman and child issued 25 Lbs of rice and beans.
Entrance and exits of all housing should have been welded shut
Only two groups allowed travel outside of home;
Politicians to give daily briefings to include phoney cases and deaths
Protesters to riot and and pilfer cities,
Only then can we show the people how dependent they are on politicians and government.

Reactions: grbcane

He downplayed the virus because he didn't want to create a national panic. Which he clearly states. That is smart.
But he immediately put a travel ban on China, which Biden called racist and xenophobic. Then he put a travel ban on Europe. Both of these bans early on saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Even Fauci said that Trump's early response to the virus was "impressive".

Folks you can't take anything that Raoul2 says about Trumps seriously. I've never seen one human being hate another with such fervor.

Tiv you are Spot On. I actually left the conclusion of the truth out(as if a normal brain could immediately realize the point and comparison :rolleyes: ) of it knowing the Sheep would focus on their BS like moths to light. I'm sure Raoul has no problem screaming fire in a packed theater, or at least that's what he's arguing for LOL SHEEP ! Love the way Biden reads the Teleprompter LOL oh and his New national policy would look better if they finish erasing TRUMP from the header. LOL Plagiarizer in Chief ROFLMAO As fake as his Party !

He downplayed the virus because he didn't want to create a national panic. Which he clearly states. That is smart.
But he immediately put a travel ban on China, which Biden called racist and xenophobic. Then he put a travel ban on Europe. Both of these bans early on saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Even Fauci said that Trump's early response to the virus was "impressive".

Folks you can't take anything that Raoul2 says about Trumps seriously. I've never seen one human being hate another with such fervor.

Its not smart because his public rejection about the seriousness of the virus, his disdain for mask wearing, his public pressure to reopen businesses, send kids back to school etc during a pandemic prolonged the misery for the country and contributed to at least another 100,000 deaths.

The travel ban on China was pointless since it had already spread to Europe by then.

Tiv you are Spot On. I actually left the conclusion of the truth out(as if a normal brain could immediately realize the point and comparison :rolleyes: ) of it knowing the Sheep would focus on their BS like moths to light. I'm sure Raoul has no problem screaming fire in a packed theater, or at least that's what he's arguing for LOL SHEEP ! Love the way Biden reads the Teleprompter LOL oh and his New national policy would look better if they finish erasing TRUMP from the header. LOL Plagiarizer in Chief ROFLMAO As fake as his Party !

You seem to be having a minor breakdown today. Maybe step away from the Internet and get some fresh air.

So hysterical. The libs on to the next thing that will take Trump Down hahahahahaha. This story is a complete joke and will be dead by Friday just like the fake story from the Atlantic. Will not move the needle one bit you hysterical little cry baby libs. Of course he new it was serious why would he have shut down travel so early when Biden called him a racist and xenophobe for doing it. Remember all of Biden’s people coming out in Feb & Mar saying mask don’t work. This is nothing more than the flu. Biden’s hypocrisy will be in full display. Of course the Pres tried to keep people calm even though the liberal media and all you scared little Dems screamed the world was ending. How pathetic you all are this will be dead by Friday. What’s next. Cohens book?? Hahahaha

You wish LOL. Don't be a Hater you guys are great comic relief ! Have to be good for something, if you can not even accept the Truth. You over zealous fools have strong armed and over played your hand, and if you think I'm giddy it's only my LOVE for THIS Country and EVERYONE in it, that you hateful Marxists won't be able to burn and destroy it like you want to. You do you raoul good luck with that

Reactions: Raoul2
Funny he said the same publicly back in March. In fact these “allegations” are nothing new. He tried to keep the public calm while pushing the medical advice by the “experts”. This is just one more coordinated effort between the media and the Dums trying to bring down the president.

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
Woodward PaLeaseeeee these guys surely have no bias, it's not like he and bernsiein have been working the Liberal media circuit trying to resurrect their careers, its not like he held these interviews for years waiting to put out another book and use the tapes to hype the book sales. These guys are a Bastion of Liberal morality, he felt the weight of the Nation and Immediately, against his own personal gain, Published the tapes for the betterment of the US Public....... He did didn't He ? Wa wa What he waited how many years ???? Preposterous ! Another Trump Lie !!! /hyperSarcasim

ps Having a Liberal Democrat Land Sale ! On the Water it's Priced to Sale and Lib's only have to put 80% down if your abandoning California, NY, NJ, The west Coast , or any other Democrat Bastion just say Biden sent you and we'll throw in a My Pillow,,, Made in America Too ! 1st call 1st serve until while swamp land lasts

Expected response. He is a moron.

FACT - Jan 31 Trump closed off travel from China - Biden called him xenophobic and racist for doing so - so that means Biden would not have
FACT Trump closed off travel from most of Europe and again criticized by the Dems and the liberal media which means Biden would not have
FACT Trump closed off our southern border by starting construction of a wall and having Mexico stopping the caravans at their southern border - every Dem has been against that for the last 4 years which means Biden would not have
FACT the liberal left is full of sh*t trying to come up with anything they can to bring Trump down
FACT Trump has saved thousands of lives in doing what he did - ask Fauci

Speaking of downplaying a virus, do you remember when Barry and Plantation Joe waited 6 months to declare a National Emergency with H1N1? By that time there were millions of Americans infected and thousands dead. In the end there were over 60 million Americans infected with H1N1 due to the incompetence of Barry and Joe, and that was before Barry told the CDC to stop counting.
There is your obsession for Obama again pissing on your brain.

What’s the problem you can’t handle the truth?

There is your obsession for Obama again pissing on your brain.
Nope, but if you're going to say Trump is doing a bad job with COVID, then let's compare it to the way that Barry and Plantation Joe did. 6 million infected under Trump compared to over 60 million with Barry and the old senile guy that's running against against Trump in the upcoming election. Pretty easy to see that we would have had 10x's the deaths with COVID if either Barry or Plantation Joe were in charge right now.

Nope, but if you're going to say Trump is doing a bad job with COVID, then let's compare it to the way that Barry and Plantation Joe did. 6 million infected under Trump compared to over 60 million with Barry and the old senile guy that's running against against Trump in the upcoming election. Pretty easy to see that we would have had 10x's the deaths with COVID if either Barry or Plantation Joe were in charge right now.
You are quoting Obama’s numbers for eight years Compared to trumps numbers in six months. No comparison. He also took it serious and didn’t call it a hoax.

You are quoting Obama’s numbers for eight years Compared to trumps numbers in six months. No comparison. He also took it serious and didn’t call it a hoax.
Then why did he wait 6 months to declare a National Emergency? Millions of Americans were infected and thousands dead with H1N1 before Barry decided to take his thumb out of his butt and finally take it seriously. It absolutely is a hoax that we would shut down the country for a virus that is less deadly than the flu for the vast majority of us.

Reactions: grbcane and Tiv
Its not smart because his public rejection about the seriousness of the virus, his disdain for mask wearing, his public pressure to reopen businesses, send kids back to school etc during a pandemic prolonged the misery for the country and contributed to at least another 100,000 deaths.

The travel ban on China was pointless since it had already spread to Europe by then.

Fauci was saying at the time that wearing masks was not necessary. And he put a ban on travel from Europe about a week after he did the same for China. Biden called him a racist for this.
He locked down the country for about 6 weeks. He followed the advice of the medical experts. He knew that locking it more than that would lead to economic disaster, more suicides, child abuse, more domestic violence cases, drug use and alcohol abuse. The cure would have been worse than the illness.
He then reopened the country in 3 phases as recommended by the medical experts. Some of the governors followed those guidelines and some didn't. Cuomo (D) of New York didn't and he put people positive with the virus in nursing homes which led to thousands of death of senior citizens. New York State leads the country with over 36,000 deaths, by far the most in the country.
I just saw the national evening news and Fauci defended Trump in both actions and what he told Woodward in that interview. You can check it our for yourself.
And you are very wrong about reopening schools. My sister is a school teacher who works for a private school in M - D County. Meaning they don't have to follow the guidelines for public schools. They have live in person classes and they haven't had a single case of COVID transmission. Not one. Of course the school has taken extra precautions so that this doesn't happen. And this is the third week the school has been open.
Many schools have reopened safely across the country, mostly in red states. Blue states have mostly virtual classes, where kids from K to 6th grade learn virtually nothing, since their attention span is about 10 seconds.

These woke folks aren't interested in the truth. They just wanna bash Trumps as much as possible. They don't even mention Biden's senility or early onset of dementia.
Or that he has flipped on a number of issues especially now that he's seen his poll numbers decline.

Expected response. He is a moron.

And th

They don't even mention Biden, who's completely senile. He even has trouble reading from a tele prompter. All they wanna do is bash Trump. They can't even defend Sleepy Joe.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
Woodward PaLeaseeeee these guys surely have no bias, it's not like he and bernsiein have been working the Liberal media circuit trying to resurrect their careers, its not like he held these interviews for years waiting to put out another book and use the tapes to hype the book sales. These guys are a Bastion of Liberal morality, he felt the weight of the Nation and Immediately, against his own personal gain, Published the tapes for the betterment of the US Public....... He did didn't He ? Wa wa What he waited how many years ???? Preposterous ! Another Trump Lie !!! /hyperSarcasim

ps Having a Liberal Democrat Land Sale ! On the Water it's Priced to Sale and Lib's only have to put 80% down if your abandoning California, NY, NJ, The west Coast , or any other Democrat Bastion just say Biden sent you and we'll throw in a My Pillow,,, Made in America Too ! 1st call 1st serve until while swamp land lasts

It's not Woodward you moron. It's the damn words of the President as was it the words of Nixon during Watergate.

Woodward did his job and reported facts. Are u mad because he his reporting the words that are coming out of the Presidents mouth?

You slurpers will go do any lengths to defend this moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT