ADVERTISEMENT

Trump admits he deliberately played down COVID

Other countries got the same info and acted on it. Had confidence and trust in it's people to the truth the situation. When you start with lies truth becomes bad words. In over his head the moron is!

Reading these defense responses are hysterical. There is no logical way to excuse this but these Trumpers are steadfast lol. He fuxked up admit it and move on but to deny his part in the collapse of the countries economy for mishandling the situation is laughable. I dont know if he's gonna be reelected but anyone that reads that article all the way thru and is comfortable with him leading this country is plain stupid. The audio proof is just confirmation that he's unfit for the job. It's a reason he's the first and only president that hasn't been commended by former presidents.

Reading these defense responses are hysterical. There is no logical way to excuse this but these Trumpers are steadfast lol. He fuxked up admit it and move on but to deny his part in the collapse of the countries economy for mishandling the situation is laughable. I dont know if he's gonna be reelected but anyone that reads that article all the way thru and is comfortable with him leading this country is plain stupid. The audio proof is just confirmation that he's unfit for the job. It's a reason he's the first and only president that hasn't been commended by former presidents.
I’m just interested in you locking in your story.. What was the lie? he said to downplay the virus? Is that what you’re saying is a lie?

Reactions: grbcane
-8yrs as VP even received a medal and What did he do ?
PPE and vents have been used as a tool to smear, AND Who was RESPONSIBLE for having them Stocked, Who Used Them Last ?
- Lots of Hate on the COVID response, WHO said What When, AND Who DID something and WHEN?
- I Hear Alot about Science, What and to Whom did Fauci Advise ? Didn't Fauci say on AIR the President followed ALL the advice ? Actually wasn't the only time he against Fauci's advise was putting the Travel ban ?
- Woodward is a well known and granpaLib Hack, it doesn't need any validation, that you guys chose to believe a self surviving report on the eve of a book release based on recordings month old is a You thing. What was said across over 50 interviews shows candidness and honesty, but most of all showed the responsibility to not incite mass hysteria, as he did actions to help resolve the crisis. That your not skeptical over the Woodward release is an indictment and transparent

These guys have not a Leg to Stand on nor any moral to speak of, and you wonder how they can Argue and pedal a bold face lie ? All they have is Hate and the only Aim is to get him out. Simple selfish self-centered elitism

That's why you (the effort) don't fool anyone

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane and utatem
These Trump supporters (not good Republicans) aren't stupid. They are truly despicable, depraved individuals who will say anything to rationalize and defend his behavior no matter how outrageous and abhorrent it is. Saying that John McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured? No problem, grab em by the pvssy? Who cares, mock a disabled reporter? That sh*t was funny!, Attacked a Gold Star family and call a Gold Star widow a liar? So what. Withhold taxpayer funded military aid in exchange for another country digging up dirt on a political opponent? That was a witch hunt. Call veterans who died in combat losers and suckers? He didn't say that. Downplay the severity of a pandemic while lying to the public? It was a smart move. "I could shoot someone in the head in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose any voters"

I’m just interested in you locking in your story.. What was the lie? he said to downplay the virus? Is that what you’re saying is a lie?
He told quite a few lies. In public he said that it was like the flu but in his interview with Woodward said it was worse than the flu. He said during his interview that COVID-19 affected both young and old people but said the opposite to the public. He said this is deadly stuff to Woodward but said it would disappear back in February. Smdh.

Reactions: cems52

Find the word lie anywhere in my post. Reading is fundamental officer....but I'm always down to help a officer in distress so here you go so you can have my "story"....He grossly mishandled covid. He said one thing and all the while ineffectively doing his job. Its one thing to keep panic down but to fail to mobilize properly is on him. As a result you have the current situation. If he was accountable and not passing the blame i could respect it more. How do you dismiss the generals remarks about him in the article which by the way is accompanied with audio? Senior officers words aren't good enough? The draft dodger is right and its fake news? Obama got killed for saying he would talk with North Korea and Trump gets applauded for becoming Kim Jongs pen pal?Its pathetic is what it is. Politics shouldn't trump(pun intended) the greater good for this country.

Find the word lie anywhere in my post. Reading is fundamental officer....but I'm always down to help a officer in distress so here you go so you can have my "story"....He grossly mishandled covid. He said one thing and all the while ineffectively doing his job. Its one thing to keep panic down but to fail to mobilize properly is on him. As a result you have the current situation. If he was accountable and not passing the blame i could respect it more. How do you dismiss the generals remarks about him in the article which by the way is accompanied with audio? Senior officers words aren't good enough? The draft dodger is right and its fake news? Obama got killed for saying he would talk with North Korea and Trump gets applauded for becoming Kim Jongs pen pal?Its pathetic is what it is. Politics shouldn't trump(pun intended) the greater good for this country.
People like ADM Mike Mullen(former Chief of Naval Operations, Chairman Joint Chief of Staff), General James Mattis(former SECDEF), ADM William S. McRaven(Planned, directed the raid that killed UBL)ADM James Stavridis( who many on this board want to take Dr. Frenk's place) and many more senior military officers are all full of shit, anti American liberal scumbags who don't know anything compared to Trump.

Reactions: ceebee1037
Let me start by saying many of the deaths counted as Covid weren’t. I have an autopsy sheet of a “victim” who died of respiratory arrrst / pneumonia and then was listed as COVID. This is part of the 94% of these cases that were total bullsh-t! The motivation here is for the hospitals to get more federal funds so they committed fraud in many instances. This was also advantageous politically for those in heavily dem controlled areas like NYC, who are responsible for thousands of th deaths. The proof has started coming out which is why your party has started all this misinformation bullsh-t like the Atlantic story.

Yet here you are here to gobble it up!

The rest of what you states are right out of the cnn talking points. Pretty funny how each day there’s a storyline & I can come on here and it’s verbatim in the new posts lol.

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
What specifically did he do "ineffectively" in regards to the covid response and how did he fail to mobilize properly?

- Playing down the impact of the virus (which we now have him admitting on the Woodward tape).

- Not having a national strategy in place to deal with testing, quarantines, mask wearing, etc.

- Delaying and stalling on policies that could saved tens of thousands of lives had he implemented them earlier.

The testing thing is strange to me. Seems like we test far more than any other place in the world and it's not close. Quarantines, we stupidly shut the whole country down and everyone was locked in their house for weeks/months. Mask have been forced down the throat of everyone even though they have a minimal impact.

What specific policies did he delay that would have saved thousands of lives? And how do you know?

Why are you not critical of people like Coumo who purposely infected the old and sick?

This is all purely political. Coumo is evidence that you dont care, you just want to scream about Trump. Coumo is further evidence that if Trump did nothing different but happen to be a Democrat, you and the media would be fawning over his response.

Ultimately, its the President's responsibility to protect the people in public health pandemics. Governors have a limited role in this given that the virus doesn't care about geography and is constantly moving across states as people travel. Its therefore the President's responsibility to create a national level strategy that brings an all of government approach to resolving the COVID 19 situation. Now that Trump has admitted he knew how deadly the virus was in the beginning, he is directly culpable for his own inactions that have led to nearly 200k deaths across the country.

Last edited:
Ultimately, its the President's responsibility to protect the people in public health pandemics. Governor's have a limited role in this given that the virus doesn't care about geography and is constantly moving across states as people travel. Its therefore the President's responsibility to create a national level strategy that brings an all of government approach to resolving the COVID 19 situation. Now that Trump has admitted he knew how deadly the virus was in the beginning, he is directly culpable for his own inactions that have led to nearly 200k deaths across the country.

That's simply it buddy. Anything else is spin!

Let me start by saying many of the deaths counted as Covid weren’t. I have an autopsy sheet of a “victim” who died of respiratory arrrst / pneumonia and then was listed as COVID. This is part of the 94% of these cases that were total bullsh-t! The motivation here is for the hospitals to get more federal funds so they committed fraud in many instances. This was also advantageous politically for those in heavily dem controlled areas like NYC, who are responsible for thousands of th deaths. The proof has started coming out which is why your party has started all this misinformation bullsh-t like the Atlantic story.

The rest of what you states are right out of the cnn talking points. Pretty funny how each day there’s a storyline & I can come on here and it’s verbatim in the new posts lol.

I don't even watch cnn and you are pathetic. You are the very reason the elite can maintain status. My points have been the same from day one police accountability and self sufficiency so people can hold the government accountable. You're wrong,have no defense for this POS
Have a blessed day.

Reactions: cems52 and Raoul2
These Trump supporters (not good Republicans) aren't stupid. They are truly despicable, depraved individuals who will say anything to rationalize and defend his behavior no matter how outrageous and abhorrent it is. Saying that John McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured? No problem, grab em by the pvssy? Who cares, mock a disabled reporter? That sh*t was funny!, Attacked a Gold Star family and call a Gold Star widow a liar? So what. Withhold taxpayer funded military aid in exchange for another country digging up dirt on a political opponent? That was a witch hunt. Call veterans who died in combat losers and suckers? He didn't say that. Downplay the severity of a pandemic while lying to the public? It was a smart move. "I could shoot someone in the head in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose any voters"
Hunter Biden

You guys can write all the BS you like, BUT you fool NO ONE. The response to a virus made in china with Obama Biden Funding, even though China and the WHO ACTUALLY miss lead and willfully tried to cover up their effort to do so hindering the WORLDS ability to respond in a timely manor, paced the World Response. How many Countries closed their boarders ahead of us ? How many Countries Have supplied us with Vents and PPE ? How many Countries have given US the means, research, and the Therapeutics to confront this Virus and How many Countries are ahead of US in vaccination research and viability ? Answer those and you'll know why No One with half a brain is even slightly confused over this latest feeble attempt. May I add the latest cheap smear job in a LONG close to 4 year continuous effort. The Lady Doth Protest Too Much , and your pompous pedantic over zealous win at all cost cut throat Party has been exposed for what it is. I feel horrible for the Real Democrats that have seen their Party Hijacked by a bunch of Power Hungry a moral Marxists. You'll see those Facts on Election Day.

Also norm McCain would have been scratched if not for his Admiral daddy . He should have never been in a airplane. Your destroying your credibility with Saying President Trump Calling combat veterans losers and suckers That has been exposed again as a liberal lie. Your rants on Trump supporters as being despicable, deprived individuals is really telling as you have a huge liberal rant with this post. But of course that’s ok .

Reactions: grbcane and utatem

It’s a virus just like AIDS...

- Playing down the impact of the virus (which we now have him admitting on the Woodward tape).

- Not having a national strategy in place to deal with testing, quarantines, mask wearing, etc.

- Delaying and stalling on policies that could saved tens of thousands of lives had he implemented them earlier.
How much earlier? As of March 2 there were about 100 Americans infected. On March 3 the Director General of the WHO was still downplaying COVID compared to the flu in his press conference. What exactly would the justification have been to lock down the country in Jan?

Reactions: grbcane
Deuce what you said is completely devoid of intelligence and ignorant. All viruses are NOT the same. You picked HIV to inflame and scare and you Don't even know what it is. Shhhhhh HIV is a retro-virus ! You have no clue what that is, do you know if its an Rna or Dna Virus ? Inform us, open that plethora of knowledge and tell us how a corona virus is the same as a Lenti virus ? Beulleeeerrrrrrrr ?

The scientific name for coronavirus is Orthocoronavirinae or Coronavirinae.[3][4][5] Coronaviruses belong to the family of Coronaviridae, order Nidovirales, and realm Riboviria.[6][7] They are divided into alphacoronaviruses and betacoronaviruses which infect mammals – and gammacoronaviruses and deltacoronaviruses, which primarily infect birds.[64][65]

Now HIV ,,,,,

HIV is a member of the genus Lentivirus,[15] part of the family Retroviridae.[16] Lentiviruses have many morphologies and biological properties in common. Many species are infected by lentiviruses, which are characteristically responsible for long-duration illnesses with a long incubation period.[17] Lentiviruses are transmitted as single-stranded, positive-sense, enveloped RNA viruses. Upon entry into the target cell, the viral RNA genome is converted (reverse transcribed) into double-stranded DNA by a virally encoded enzyme, reverse transcriptase, that is transported along with the viral genome in the virus particle. The resulting viral DNA is then imported into the cell nucleus and integrated into the cellular DNA by a virally encoded enzyme, integrase, and host co-factors.[18] Once integrated, the virus may become latent, allowing the virus and its host cell to avoid detection by the immune system, for an indeterminate amount of time.[19] The HIV virus can remain dormant in the human body for up to ten years after primary infection; during this period the virus does not cause symptoms. Alternatively, the integrated viral DNA may be transcribed, producing new RNA genomes and viral proteins, using host cell resources, that are packaged and released from the cell as new virus particles that will begin the replication cycle anew.

Why do you guys try to Lie and Use things that you do not even Understand, all you do is look Stupid and Petty and at worse you can Hurt someone with You False Assumptions.

Raise your BARR

Lol. You say have a blessed day after saying vile and disgusting things. How noble of you.

The dem platform is the exact opposite of being self sufficient. That's a fact.

Im not a Democrat . That shows how brainwashed and stupid you are. And i was speaking to @CashvilleCane1 mind your business bitxh.....and have a blessed day.

Reactions: cems52
Speaking of downplaying a virus, do you remember when Barry and Plantation Joe waited 6 months to declare a National Emergency with H1N1? By that time there were millions of Americans infected and thousands dead. In the end there were over 60 million Americans infected with H1N1 due to the incompetence of Barry and Joe, and that was before Barry told the CDC to stop counting.

Deflecting at its finest. Take a break. So sad.

Obama is all the things Trump wants to be. So sad.
You are so pathetic it’s laughable. President Trump has all but expunged all of Obama’s administrations actions. History will show Obama was a colossal failure as our first African American President. He totally blew it. His Legacy is the Election of Donald Trump. Thank you very much. With 4 more years 3-4 more Supreme Court justices finishing the wall building our economy once again to the best its ever been. Trade deals that will last for next 30 years. Trumps legacy will live in for 100years. Obama’s will be remembered kind of like Jimmy Carters disaster but worse. Obama worst President in History. No doubt

Devastating ad from The Lincoln Project. Trump followers will never waiver from their cult-like devotion to him. But, voters still on the fence could be influenced by this stunning admission by DJT to Woodward.
Big Yawn swing voters won’t be swayed by these BS hit piece ads. The debates will be the main factor to land swing votes. My $$$ is on Trump in the debates and the election

I guess it makes you feel good to be the internet tought guy. I can see you need it. So go ahead. Speak your "tough" words. I guess I can pretend its intimidating or makes an impact for you. If you put something on the board its everyone's business...doesnt matter who you are speaking to. Adios.

I live in Atlanta and i travel too. When and where would you like to exchange words in person?

Lol. Your funny. Well, as in a couple of weeks I will live in Idaho. People that talk the most always have the most to prove. That's what I have found spending most of my adult life as an infantryman. The talkers stop when shit gets real and then keep talking after. The quiet professionals always rule the firefight. I have done enough fighting for my lifetime. I have seen the charging elephant and know exactly what I'm made of. So, I guess if we are ever in the same place at the same time you can prove how tough you are. I have never been afraid of taking a beating, so win or lose I win have fun. Good luck in life . This is really pointless isnt it?

11 Bravo here myself. Im not the one calling you an internet tough guy,those are your words and im simply letting you know any and everything i say on these boards i will say to Anyone. Enjoy life in Idaho

You are so pathetic it’s laughable. President Trump has all but expunged all of Obama’s administrations actions. History will show Obama was a colossal failure as our first African American President. He totally blew it. His Legacy is the Election of Donald Trump. Thank you very much. With 4 more years 3-4 more Supreme Court justices finishing the wall building our economy once again to the best its ever been. Trade deals that will last for next 30 years. Trumps legacy will live in for 100years. Obama’s will be remembered kind of like Jimmy Carters disaster but worse. Obama worst President in History. No doubt

There's no doubt Trump will go down as the most corrupt president, EVER. Only you and a few right wing nutjobs don't see it. A majority of Congress saw it along with 48/100 US Senators when Trump was impeached. The man is a threat to our democracy. Republicans and Democrats agree. America will send this lying POS packing on November 3rd.

Reactions: gdowning70
Conman in chief and all his kool aid drinkers. Man sat down in his Gold Tower and sumissed there was a gullible number of folks out there. Thought "These Dems know my con what to do, what to do? Ok there are a whole lot of suckers on the other side, lets try a thing see how it plays out! Then WHOOPEE!!!! Damn this way too easy!:rolleyes:

There's no doubt Trump will go down as the most corrupt president, EVER. Only you and a few right wing nutjobs don't see it. A majority of Congress saw it along with 48/100 US Senators when Trump was impeached. The man is a threat to our democracy. Republicans and Democrats agree. America will send this lying POS packing on November 3rd.
Keep dreaming bro. We shall see if your man enough to come back to the lounge after Biden gets his ass kicked

LMAO at Tuna Man desperately spamming all the threads with the same link.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT