ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Campaign Cuts Ties With Lawyer Sidney Powell Who Promoted Wild Election Fraud Conspiracy Theories

Or maybe they are clarifying since she I believe she is representing someone privately? Might be important legal splitting hairs.

Reactions: utatem
You clowns commenting are the same dumbass fools that were saying Trump would be impeached any day for Colluding with the Russians for two years. The KRAKIN is coming.
You know he did get impeached later right? I thought the KRAKIN was coming last week, and the week before, and the week before that...

Also you were defending Sidney Powell pretty aggressively before Trump disowned her. It's going to happen to Rudy one day too. Trump throws everyone under the bus eventually.

You know he did get impeached later right? I thought the KRAKIN was coming last week, and the week before, and the week before that...

Also you were defending Sidney Powell pretty aggressively before Trump disowned her. It's going to happen to Rudy one day too. Trump throws everyone under the bus eventually.
Yeah he got impeached for what Joe Biden did lmao.

We should be happy she was too crazy even for crazy Rudy.
Intriguing to say the least lol. You said something the other day and I didn’t know what you were talking about until I saw the video this morning. You said something about Rudy having his hair color sweat stained down his face. I had no idea what hat you were talking about until this morning. How do you let someone go on the air like that? Lol

Truth and facts from dictator trump and his pathetic puppets. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The fact you think he’s a dictator yet he hasn’t forced you to do a single thing unlike Obamacare where “you can keep your dr if you like them.” Yeah funny, once again truth and facts Bozo!

The fact you think he’s a dictator yet he hasn’t forced you to do a single thing unlike Obamacare where “you can keep your dr if you like them.” Yeah funny, once again truth and facts Bozo!

Where is the new plan. 8 years Obama was in office 4 years of liar and still no plan. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: cems52
You clowns commenting are the same dumbass fools that were saying Trump would be impeached any day for Colluding with the Russians for two years. The KRAKIN is coming.
Hello Dumbass, Trump was impeached. You obviously don't have an understanding on what impeachment means.

Reactions: zackbear
Hello Dumbass, Trump was impeached. You obviously don't have an understanding on what impeachment means.
Ok I should rephrase that. You Morons who actually thought and probably still think that Trump is colluding with Russians. It was a total Hoax yet you all for three years held that belief and thought Trump would be impeached and removed from office. Talk about dumbasses. Total ignorance. Trump was fully acquitted and cleared of the perfect Ukraine call. Totally vindicated and cleared of any Russian collusion. Pay back is a bitch. Cause if somehow Sleepy Joe gets in and skirts the Law he will be a totally illegitimate Pres. But I don’t think he’s gonna make it.The Kraken is coming

Intriguing to say the least lol. You said something the other day and I didn’t know what you were talking about until I saw the video this morning. You said something about Rudy having his hair color sweat stained down his face. I had no idea what hat you were talking about until this morning. How do you let someone go on the air like that? Lol
LOL I know you’ve been on here trolling.....Fooliano is a clown with that shyt dripping down his face like that!!

Reactions: zackbear
Ok I should rephrase that. You Morons who actually thought and probably still think that Trump is colluding with Russians. It was a total Hoax yet you all for three years held that belief and thought Trump would be impeached and removed from office. Talk about dumbasses. Total ignorance. Trump was fully acquitted and cleared of the perfect Ukraine call. Totally vindicated and cleared of any Russian collusion. Pay back is a bitch. Cause if somehow Sleepy Joe gets in and skirts the Law he will be a totally illegitimate Pres. But I don’t think he’s gonna make it.The Kraken is coming
Trump is a one term president. Period!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT