ADVERTISEMENT

Trump goes down bigly in court again

He will be signing it.

They are voting on an exception for Rerun having a 75% tax bracket for all income for him, including food stamps and Osama Bin Obama phones.

He's not signing it because it requires a huge Medicare benefit reduction which he is trying to hide from his gullible supporters.

He's not signing it because it requires a huge Medicare benefit reduction which he is trying to hide from his gullible supporters.

You’re just dumb. You know it’s getting signed, so why be a dummy and act like it’s not. Post something of substance. Still waiting on your party’s message!???!

Last edited:
You’re just dumb. You know it’s getting signed, so why be a dummy and act like it’s not. Post something of substance. Still waiting on your parties message!???!
I really have lost my patience with you because you're so dumb. However let me try to explain to you what is happening. Yes Trump will sign the legislation after the new year. The reason he will delay signing the legislation is if he signs it now automatic cuts to Medicare must happen because of the projected budget shortfall that will happen as a result of this legislation. If he waits until next year to sign it the Medicare cutbacks will not happen until after the 2018 election. I really should have more patience for dumbasses like yourself but it's hard. I realize that you voted for Trump because you don't have much of a brain and I need to remember that and explain it to you as if you were 5 year old.

Last edited:
I really have lost my patience with you because you're so dumb. However let me try to explain to you what is happening. Yes Trump will sign the legislation after the new year. The reason he will delay signing the legislation is if he signs it now automatic cuts to Medicare must happen because of the projected budget shortfall that will happen as a result of this legislation. If he waits until next year to sign it the Medicare cutbacks will not happen until after the 2018 election. I really should have more patience for dumbasses like yourself but it's hard. I realize that you voted for Trump because you don't have much of a brain and I need to remember that and explain it to you as if you were 5 year old.

Nobody cares! It’s gettting signed. You mad?

Notice how Everythin305 has quit. Listen! I will talk to you. I will go to your parties. I will let you take pictures with me. It's all cool. But, DO NOT EVER challenge me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT