ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Golfs While Thousands Die

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
While Americans suffer the worst pandemic in American history, Donald Trump sulks and pouts about losing a fair election. Instead of him spending his remaining time in office helping the American people deal with the Coronavirus he golfs at his resorts.

Trump has always hated his job but the lack of concern for this virus is quite telling of who he is. White privileged is Trump's lifeline to his survival. Without it he's nothing. This article sheds more light on Trump's make-up.

While Americans suffer the worst pandemic in American history, Donald Trump sulks and pouts about losing a fair election. Instead of him spending his remaining time in office helping the American people deal with the Coronavirus he golfs at his resorts.

Trump has always hated his job but the lack of concern for this virus is quite telling of who he is. White privileged is Trump's lifeline to his survival. Without it he's nothing. This article sheds more light on Trump's make-up.

So tiered of hearing white privilege , what exactly is that, ummm lets see , someone who busted his ass to succeed instead of sitting on his ass crying about others success .
Growing up I didnt have shit but never was envious of anyones wealth only gave me motivation to make it large and I did.

Get off ur ass and succeed ...

Reactions: utatem
So tiered of hearing white privilege , what exactly is that, ummm lets see , someone who busted his ass to succeed instead of sitting on his ass crying about others success .
Growing up I didnt have shit but never was envious of anyones wealth only gave me motivation to make it large and I did.

Where you raised in Miami when you came over?

I see you really have succeeded by not knowing the difference between "tired" and "tiered".

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

• Haha
Reactions: gokcub
I see you really have succeeded by not knowing the difference between "tired" and "tiered".

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

While u bitch about white privilege im living the American dream..

I guess now its brown privilege ... Never heard more stupid shit from ur party..

Reactions: utatem
While u bitch about white privilege im living the American dream..

I guess now its brown privilege ... Never heard more stupid shit from ur party..
Speaking of stupid shzt. The past 4 years has been a cesspool of shzt coming from Trump's WH. Glad he'll be gone by January 21, 2021.

Speaking of stupid shzt. The past 4 years has been a cesspool of shzt coming from Trump's WH. Glad he'll be gone by January 21, 2021.

You hate the fact he did more than that POS globalist Obama..

Haha Trump wiped out his legacy , good for Trump now he’ll just come back and wipe out Bidens in 2024...
Not that this suffering fool will get anything done...

You hate the fact he did more than that POS globalist Obama..

Haha Trump wiped out his legacy , good for Trump now he’ll just come back and wipe out Bidens in 2024...
Not that this suffering fool will get anything done...
Trump is finished! The jig is up! No more daily lies from the Liar n Chief.

Cubano, Don’t try to even think that RACIST cems would understand!!!! He is the true definition of a racist person that spews hate in every thing he writes.

Reactions: central17
Miami yes been here since 1961...

I have many Cuban friends I consider brothers. I've listened to the stories of abuse and mistreatment. So I'm not going to disparage all Cubans. But you seem to have forgot what it feels like to be treated differently simply because your English was broken or you couldn't speak it. Or simply for being Cuban. I understand party loyalty and belief but a lot of the comments you make are ignorant and racist. Please think before you speak because I'm sure it would greatly disturb you if all Cubans were spoken of the same. I know many drug dealing and murdering Cubans. But I will never speak of all of you the same because one person or a group doesn't represent the collective. Hope you reflect and find some understanding.

Reactions: gdowning70

Maybe you should send your message about crying about other people's success to your dear leader. He's been in the basement pouting about Joe Biden's success on Twitter for 2+ weeks

I have many Cuban friends I consider brothers. I've listened to the stories of abuse and mistreatment. So I'm not going to disparage all Cubans. But you seem to have forgot what it feels like to be treated differently simply because your English was broken or you couldn't speak it. Or simply for being Cuban. I understand party loyalty and belief but a lot of the comments you make are ignorant and racist. Please think before you speak because I'm sure it would greatly disturb you if all Cubans were spoken of the same. I know many drug dealing and murdering Cubans. But I will never speak of all of you the same because one person or a group doesn't represent the collective. Hope you reflect and find some understanding.

Yea ok so whats ur point every nationality that has come to this country has gone through the same shitt..
And all have dealt with it by working hard and getting ahead in life ..
We and they never bitched about privilege just did what they had to so in order to better their life..
I would just say get over it ..!!! Enough with the crying and feeling sorry for urself..

You have a choice in life and this country provides an opportunity for everyone thats willing to work hard for their success..

Maybe you should send your message about crying about other people's success to your dear leader. He's been in the basement pouting about Joe Biden's success on Twitter for 2+ weeks

Please stop ur whining... You freaking girl...

Reactions: UM_Ryan
Yea ok so whats ur point every nationality that has come to this country has gone through the same shitt..
And all have dealt with it by working hard and getting ahead in life ..
We and they never bitched about privilege just did what they had to so in order to better their life..
I would just say get over it ..!!! Enough with the crying and feeling sorry for urself..

You have a choice in life and this country provides an opportunity for everyone thats willing to work hard for their success..

You're sadly misinformed. I and many other blacks don't let the past hinder our progress but you're definitely ignorant if you believe the United states government hasn't neglected the black people or that they've made amends for the atrocities committed against us. And you need to stop making that hard work comment. There are lazy people in every race but this country was built off the backs of hard working slaves. To keep saying the plight of black Americans is due to lack of hard work is disrespectful and plain wrong. But you're entitled to your view and beliefs.

Reactions: cems52

What did you do yesterday?

Please don't try explaining things to someone who have not been subjected to institutionalized racism. Funny he came in '61 and probably could vote right away. Yet he talks about working hard for pay:confused:
Funny thing is the immigrant plight is all the same. just some people came on their own while other were forced to. Not as human beings but as animals. Carry on EL Cubano!!!!

Reactions: gamecane1979
Actually Trump has been trying to keep our elections process intact. The Dems won’t and can’t recognize that because they’re the ones trying to circumvent the system and cheat.

1-25 in court. Yet you say democrats won't or can't recognize cheating. It's laughable. 1-25 cash. But the facts don't really matter to you. You desperately want to believe there is fraud so you believe it despite the fact that no fraud of any significant scale has been proven. Sad. Your dear leader has poisoned the minds of his groupies who literally believe anything he says.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52

apparently all presidents do it @cems52

and now that Joe is “office of the president elect” I’m still waiting to see his Covid plan (more than just his pronouncement that he has a plan and Trumps vaccine/warp speed).

Reactions: central17

and now that Joe is “office of the president elect” I’m still waiting to see his Covid plan (more than just his pronouncement that he has a plan and Trumps vaccine/warp speed).
You people somehow forget, Obama ain't president. That POS known as Trump is president.

Thank you for posting what I was thinking. US Military deaths are dramatically lower under Trump than Obama. Still waiting for Code Pink and other anti war groups to say thank you. Also Obama shot a heck of a lot of rounds of Golf while ISIS was brutally slaughtering civilians.

Reactions: orly 1022
1-25 in court. Yet you say democrats won't or can't recognize cheating. It's laughable. 1-25 cash. But the facts don't really matter to you. You desperately want to believe there is fraud so you believe it despite the fact that no fraud of any significant scale has been proven. Sad. Your dear leader has poisoned the minds of his groupies who literally believe anything he says.
We will see when it’s all over Lou.

Thank you for posting what I was thinking. US Military deaths are dramatically lower under Trump than Obama. Still waiting for Code Pink and other anti war groups to say thank you. Also Obama shot a heck of a lot of rounds of Golf while ISIS was brutally slaughtering civilians.
Doesn't compare to over 250k deaths in 8 months from the virus. You agree?

I grew up in the Pork and Beans and now my net worth is in 7 digits but that doesn't mean that there is no thing as white privilege. Trump was handed millions of dollars I was handed a plane ticket to Ft McCleallan and a change of clothes.

Any reasonable person would agree that on average being White has its advantages in America. I agree that pouting about it is not the answer. Work hard and overcome it is.

I grew up in the Pork and Beans and now my net worth is in 7 digits but that doesn't mean that there is no thing as white privilege. Trump was handed millions of dollars I was handed a plane ticket to Ft McCleallan and a change of clothes.

Any reasonable person would agree that on average being White has its advantages in America. I agree that pouting about it is not the answer. Work hard and overcome it is.

The the Trump money should of gone to others.... Laughable...

That's what's up.

Actually Trump has been trying to keep our elections process intact. The Dems won’t and can’t recognize that because they’re the ones trying to circumvent the system and cheat.
Trump and his puppets are still trying to rig the election. Amazing

Trump and his puppets are still trying to rig the election. Amazing
Yeah I’m sure & thats why all the software showed Biden getting miraculous votes in the middle of the night after losing several states. There’s actual forensic evidence of this and a witness who will be testifying to the fraud.

Reactions: orly 1022
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT